The wind blows and you hear:

"e e i u ea e i i a e"

“there is cult leader in this game”

Oh shit 

OH DANG

ETHER THERE’S TWO OF THEM

OR

HE/SHE/XE/XHE LIED TO US

Or something else that doesn’t fit here..

maybe the role has some rules to it?

I need more time to think about this

Hi there, I finally emerge from the void!

I took some time to read the posts from last day and today. 

First off I'm not sure I'm buying the cult leader thing. It's possible there's one, but we have no way of verifiying this info as of yet, not to mention the only role in the list that seems like an obvious fit is Puppetmaster… which is marked as mafia, not TP. Kinda fishy.

On the other hand, only mafs or TP would be interested in feeding the Town false info, and just judging by the names, none of the mafia roles strikes me as a Messenger type. So there's that.

I'm not sure what to think of it, but I wouldn't readily trust the anonymous person.

I have temporary reads to share.

• Caimie: Afk. Might get warned/modkilled at this rate. If she were maf, her buddies would probably ping her to death so that she gets at least one post out there and doesn't get yeeted. Probably innocent.
  • Jelly: Didn't take risks or offer very significant contribution to the discussion, I wouldn't be surprised if he were maf trying to blend in. Keep an eye on him.
  • Kiet: Sounds towny to me. In hindsight I should've voted for him, his political program was cool.
  • Sopheria: Not very active… not particularly suspicious either… Not sure about them.
  • Candy: She did say she would be busy, and I can't really blame her since I was inactive on Day 1 myself. Yet I have a feeling something's off with her posts. Mildly suspicious.
  • Anti-Loser: His style is smilar to that of his previous game. Beyond that I don't have much of an opinion.
  • Astra: Very neutral behavior. I believe it when they say they accidentally created a tie in the reveal votes though. Not too suspicious.
  • Lykos: Very neutral behavior. Might be because he doesn't know what to say or do, but keep an eye on him.
  • Bok: Sounds towny to me. 
  • Bean: He feels beanish, but not dangerously so. I'd say averagely beanish. Nothing alarming.
  • Nick: Hard to read, but his contributions are good. I'm keeping an eye on him because he's historically a smart player.
  • Mr.Knightly: Tame contributions, rather casual approach to the game. Maybe a bit too comfortable somehow?
  • Walpurglia: Decent contributions but you've fooled me before so now I forever suspect you 😠
  • Nicki: She's always so neutral and poker-facey that it's hard to tell when she's trying to blend in, or when she's genuine. I think she's inno but don't quote me on that.
  • Bazaro: Rather typical "I'm busy irl" approach, could be a maf strategy to lay low but I believe him.
  • Newt: I like Newt but I don't like that he wanted to be Mayor so badly, and I don't like that he was elected so easily either.
  • Drago: Not taking risks, not bringing special stuff to the table… I'd say minorly sus for now. 
  • Nano: Unless I missed it, he didn't roleclaim clearly and his behavior feels somewhat different than usual. Hmhmm...

Overall I'd say my least suspicious players are Caimie, Kiet and Bok, whereas my most suspicious players are Jelly, Candy, Knightly, Newt and Nano.

Also worth noting, Jelly brought unverified info to the table, stating that someone attempted to kill Newt. It could also be a way for Jelly to cover his faction buddy. If Jelly is sincere, and so is Bok, we're potentially dealing with 2 killers. If not, Jelly and Newt are working together somehow.

[Disclose] Puppymaster because I think that could help us determine whether the anonymous messenger is shitting us or not.

The seemingly random switch from consonants to vowels is kinda sketchy. Perhaps two message senders?

The message I got at night was that I was attacked. I thought I was going to die, but I woke up in the morning fit as a fiddle.

(I don't know if I can directly copy/paste so I paraphrased) 

That's why I was like huh?

Which also means that Jelly's claim of maf attacking Newt (if true, which is debatable) reveals more than one killing role. 

[Undisclose] Piercer 

[Disclose] Swindler

Actually regarding about the anon or anons player between both the vowel and consonant message. 

It’s certainly fishy to’ve claimed an existence of cult this early on day 2 especially. The Orator might fit into this role from the looks of it?

Perhaps the beneficial end towards these anonymous post lies within fulfilling a  secret condition. I’d imagine if I was the anonymous person, I’d just spam words after words until I figured possible secret condition by process of trial/error like an idiot.

Although, we exactly don’t know the  limitations behind the number of anonymous post. 

And the main thing that splits my brain open probably whether there’s indeed two anon messenger or just one. 

Like it’d kinda make sense if there be two of them as they both complete the cult leader sentence to fulfill their secret condition (or what they think might be a way) and alongside how the second message that claims one to speck in consonants. 

But I’m getting the notion this anonymous player just wants to set us up for something and troll us..whatever reason

I’m reaching a blank end so gonna stop here.

Regarding towards my mafia suspicion, I’d actually be down to call both Jelly and Candy down considering their starting 

1. The “static” vote response from both of them posted within 10 minutes between each other. This doesn’t seem normal at all and more so planned. (1 and 3 are basically the same).
  2. Their post between the Day 1’s beginning starts with at least an hour. That should be enough time for their mafia discussion as likely their planning their priorities.
  3. Candy’s mildly suspicious post and behavior just as Alistair expected. I understand too that everyone is busy but I hardly doubt you of all people would straight up vote without something witty. Contrasting that with your interaction alongside the following days. It feels like you followed somebody’s order? 

I’m suspecting that the mafia are prioritizing both Jelly and Candy as potential power roles on their side. 

There’s certainly others I’m suspecting but focusing on these two will do for now

There was gonna be a 4th one but Alistair already covered Jelly’s unverified info. So that’s cool 👍

I believe this is the part I get faction killed next night cause I overcommitted into my post. 

Also gonna need a “why” for that post Caimie ( can be a simple answer

Am i the only one who gets weird feelings from Anti-Looser?

The sudden change from the previous games and this, is quite shocking.

He is contributing to towns sake, but somehow cause of his behaviour from recent games, my gut feeling tells me, there is something wrong.

Like Mafia trying to be way to towny. But jeah that's only my gut telling me that.

On a 2nd note, like how everyone already pointed it out. It's kinda weird of Jelly to confirm Newt as town after Bok claiming to get attacked.

Either he didn't read up or there is more depth behind his words? I can think of a possibility, but i don't know. Need more Information from Jelly on that.

Also about the anonymous messages. Either the one who is sending those messages can actually send both Vowels + Consonants and is trolling us or there are 2 roles who can send anonymous messages, each with a restriction.

But i don't think it's such a big deal rn.

How about we lynch Bok today to assure he is truly dead?

Hi I'm back. Hello peeps.

10 hours ago, Alaris said:

The wind blows and you hear:

"e e i u ea e i i a e"

Wait this one is only vowels now. Hmmm. Hold on......

THERE IS CULT LEADEIN THIS GAME

We should be getting another message saying

a a o o a

based off of can't say consonants

Maybe I'm looking too deep into this but perhaps whoever is sending these messages isn't fully aware of how the ability works. Or that they're being controlled.

i.e. can't say consonants when the message only came up as consonants

Or they're just trolling us hard.

7 hours ago, Alistair said:

First off I'm not sure I'm buying the cult leader thing. It's possible there's one, but we have no way of verifiying this info as of yet, not to mention the only role in the list that seems like an obvious fit is Puppetmaster… which is marked as mafia, not TP. Kinda fishy.

Yeah. This whole scenario is kinda weird. Assuming that the message is coming from town, then I don't see what role would fit unless a secondary ability allows one of the roles to act as 3rd party. Whether this information is to be trusted is another question.

2 hours ago, Anti-loser said:

Perhaps the beneficial end towards these anonymous post lies within fulfilling a  secret condition. I’d imagine if I was the anonymous person, I’d just spam words after words until I figured possible secret condition by process of trial/error like an idiot.

I suppose that's another possibility. Although that begs the question of who is giving us the messages.

Anyway, I can agree with Ali in revealing the puppetmaster to help us figure out where these messages are coming from.

[Disclose] Puppetmaster

Placeholder vote, since I'll be really busy in the following days.

[Eliminate] Knightly

I'd like to see more of Newt, to be honest.

He ran a campaign to become Mayor.

He ought to be a prominent figure in "New Town"

tbh the votes and suspicion on my are pretty fair. I just haven't played in a while and am still getting back into the swing of things. Personally I find Nano very odd for obvious reasons. Perhaps he's trying to unlock a hidden part of his ability, or he's a tp like a jester, or one that dies and comes back really strong (it seems like he's trying to get lynched imo), or he's mafia trying to blend by acting crazy. Seems like a weird strategy but I've seen weirder. For now anyway

[Eliminate] Nano

[Disclose] Piercer 

I wanna disclose the piercer cause it seems weird that we were heading to disclose him and then the votes shifted to Puppetmaster. Also I think it's important to note that the person sending the message may be bean and as many people have said mean nothing.

2 hours ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

He is contributing to towns sake, but somehow cause of his behaviour from recent games, my gut feeling tells me, there is something wrong.

Like Mafia trying to be way to towny. But jeah that's only my gut telling me that.

It's only his second proper mafia game here iirc so I'd wait a little to see where this goes, but knowing him I have the feeling that he's genuinely trying to help and it just comes off as a bit too much because of the enthusiasm he puts into it.

About the cult thing I too am a bit on the fence. I doubt the role that sent the message has the ability to check other people's stuff, so either they are privately talking with someone else that has that ability/has been culted or they've been culted themselves. A culted person giving the cult away doesn't make a lot of sense, though.

Also note how the title has shifted to "What Lurks BeIoW Z". Might be worth to keep an eye on that and the opening post just in case. 

Midday post.

If the day ended now, there would be a tie between lynching Nano and Bean.

If the day ended now, there would be a tie between disclosing the Swindler and the Puppetmaster, thus resulting in no info disclosed.

You have 24 more hours. Remember to post and vote, those who have not!

3 hours ago, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Hmm yeah that’s actually fair 😅

I kinda got a little motivated after Alistair’s contribution

My thought process was “Holy shit this guy is insane and I like him”

Then I tried my own overloaded post and yeah I went overboard. I’m having fun with this game. 

All I’m gonna say is this sudden change of behaviour is role-related.

K apparently there’s a tie between swindler and puppeteer until Knightly posted

Umm amma look back at the voting to see if I missed something.

Still standing on nano’s elimination 

Hey Town. Yes you.

Switch votes to Puppet Master so we don't even give a chance for no info. We can look at Swindler tomorrow. There's only a 1 vote difference so it's a little too close for comfort.

And hi I lost my wallet irl and it sucks so I've had other things on my mind as of recent.

Can someone explain why we're lynching Nano D1. He's being too over the top on purpose, I don't see that as scumworthy. And it's Nano.

Just don't give him a gun for the love of God

Did I miss something?

DISCLOSE VOTES
Piercer      (1): (Bok1), Kiet, (Knightly1)
Swindler     (7): Lia, Nick, Jelly, Nano, Anti, Lykos, Bok2
Puppetmaster (7): Bazaro, Astra, Nicki, Sopheria, Alistair, Drago, Knightly2
Immolator    (1): Bean

Caimie, Candy and Newt haven't voted yet.

8 minutes ago, NickCrash said:

Did I miss something?

DISCLOSE VOTES
Piercer      (1): (Bok1), Kiet, (Knightly1)
Swindler     (7): Lia, Nick, Jelly, Nano, Anti, Lykos, Bok2
Puppetmaster (7): Bazaro, Astra, Nicki, Sopheria, Alistair, Drago, Knightly2
Immolator    (1): Bean

Nick's right.

Ok i trust Baz, i will change my vote right now

[Unvote] Swindler

[Vote] Puppetmaster

I don't understand why there are a lot of votes on Nano, he's not acting suspicious in my opinion 🤔

I just saw that Bean voted for me (how could you vote one of your pets, sad) but i won't vote him since i don't suspect him either. So i think i will just follow Kiet, even if it doesn't change much.

[Eliminate] Anti-Loser