Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

• Veterans

WHAT-

tumblr_obx77dNeR61sl1y51o1_540.png

I'm able to get to the save file screen but whenever I enter this happens and the game closes itself-

Idk if its a bug or not since I'm re-playing the game, this didn't happen the last time I played ._.
;-;

Edited by Firefairyrubina

do you get croagunk behind the waterfall? i use him until i finish the game available now

you can get togepi later and there are shiny stone but i forget if there is move relearner in the game

Move Relearner is available but you need to clear a sidequest to gain access to him first.

There is a hidden Shiny Stone available just before reaching Blackview City. That should be enough of a hint as to where its location is.

Togepi/Azurill/Cleffa/Igglybuff are from the same event, you can only choose one. The event is also deliberately hard - you'd need to prepare a team capable of taking down four fully evolved Lv. 70 fairies. As such, most people probably won't stand any chance at all before clearing the current story.

Dawn Stone is not yet available, but should be in the next release.

as always thank you guys. I appreciate the help.

I already beat clef and azu. I guess that the last two are togekiss and wigglytuff

Can i get a hint on where they are ? It doesn't have to be the exact location.

as always thank you guys. I appreciate the help.

I already beat clef and azu. I guess that the last two are togekiss and wigglytuff

Can i get a hint on where they are ? It doesn't have to be the exact location.

iirc both of them is at the very high place~

yeah, think i'll stick with staraptor as my flying type because there is no way, i can beat four lv 75 mons with my team.

Guess the only thing left to do is evolving my magneton. Hopefully we'll be able to do that in the next update.

yeah, think i'll stick with staraptor as my flying type because there is no way, i can beat four lv 75 mons with my team.

Guess the only thing left to do is evolving my magneton. Hopefully we'll be able to do that in the next update.

what is your team? you have magneton so you should be able beat him since i beat them with my specs magneton

what is your team? you have magneton so you should be able beat him since i beat them with my specs magneton

My current team:

Krokodile, greninja, gengar, staraptor, sceptile and magneton.

I don't have choice specs because i picked scarf (for the gym battle with emily).

My current team:

Krokodile, greninja, gengar, staraptor, sceptile and magneton.

I don't have choice specs because i picked scarf (for the gym battle with emily).

checked it and it's actually scarf, so yeah it's possible

or you can use scarf on gengar, it should outspeed all

Episode V4.0 ?... Anyone? :( Great game so far! Looking forward for the next release. :rolleyes:

Caz said around two months ago that he was suddenly dealing with major IRL issues, so development is now on limbo indefinitely until everything's sorted out.

• Upvote 5

how many of the peices am i ment to have before entering black view city? i have red and green if im missing one where is it? also how do i enter the locked house in route 1 where weeping hill used to be and is there anying off value in it?
and lastly were is is the key to the silver rise rangers outpost?

Edited by sandy

how many of the peices am i ment to have before entering black view city? i have red and green if im missing one where is it? also how do i enter the locked house in route 1 where weeping hill used to be and is there anying off value in it?

and lastly were is is the key to the silver rise rangers outpost?

I don't know how many you are supposed to have, but I had 3 when I got to addenfall city. Blue, Green and Red. If memory serves me right then you get blue piece in the jungle.

There is hidden cave under waterfall, just keep talking to the wall till it opens.

Before blackview city there are only 3. To get fourth you need to go into the city.

Anyway am I only one annoyed by the fact that I can't tell Ava that I don't give a shit about the guy with zorua (whatever his name was)? I mean he had it coming and "friend" is really to much to be said about this roadblock.

And what about this hero-thing? Why can't we give simple answer that we don't care about being hero? I only want to beat all gym leaders then elite four and become a champion! Saving or destroying world isn't my primary concern.

Also why can't we pick all pokeballs that got washed up on the beach? I mean its clearly right thing to do! We get all the mons and they don't get taken by the waves back to the bottom of sea and die... Oh that reminded me the events on the ship, when we found the bomb my first reaction was:

I NEED TO SAVE(steal) THAT SYLVEON!

Needless to say that it wasn't the option... And when we meet shiv for first/second time I wish there option to "throw pokeball at him" when he starts teleporting (he clearly must be legendary pokemon in disguise!)

Hmm, that redhead leader/admin/whatever of blackfoxes had nidoking on the ship, right? Did she ever use it against us in battle? I can't really remember it but I don't she did... If that's the case then why she didn't use it?