Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

• Global Mods

Ah, thanks, didn't notice that! And damn, guess I'll just have to start over if I want to save her then. Have a save just before first talking to her in Celeste City, though I might just start a new file too, make sure I have a positive reputation with Scarlett (I didn't here, though I don't remember there being too many opportunities to raise/lower it in the first place).

Still gonna keep on in this file though, my team is just too much good. Keep having to use tons of Reverse Candies, I ws at the Level 50 cap quite a while ago, mostly because I make it a point to finish all the Ranger missions in an area before really moving on. I think I only took a single hit while battling Scarlett, and it did barely anything.

If it helps, I have a positive rep with Scarlett and here were the points I got

-I talked to her before battling Connor. She asked if I thought she'd be able to beat him one day and I said yes. (this also lowers rep with Connor)

-After meeting Ava about midway through Route 1, I went back to the jungle and visited Scarlett while she was training

-The battle on Route 2 which I assume always raises her rep

-I didn't do this, but in Celeste City when you first visit, you can talk to her and she asks whether you'd prefer to travel with her or Ava.

-I'm pretty sure getting the bow itself raises reputation with her, because that seems to have made the difference between one file where rep was lowered at

the roof scene

and another file where it was raised, with getting the bow being the only difference between the two files

If it helps, I have a positive rep with Scarlett and here were the points I got

-I talked to her before battling Connor. She asked if I thought she'd be able to beat him one day and I said yes. (this also lowers rep with Connor)

-After meeting Ava about midway through Route 1, I went back to the jungle and visited Scarlett while she was training

-The battle on Route 2 which I assume always raises her rep

-I didn't do this, but in Celeste City when you first visit, you can talk to her and she asks whether you'd prefer to travel with her or Ava.

-I'm pretty sure getting the bow itself raises reputation with her, because that seems to have made the difference between one file where rep was lowered at

the roof scene

and another file where it was raised, with getting the bow being the only difference between the two files

Thanks, I got most of that, but I'll keep it all in mind!

Is Darkrai Perfection obtainable?

Darkrai Perfection and Mega Mightyena are probably going to be in further releases. So atm neither of them are obtainable. (I doubt we would be able to get Darkrai Perfection because its op but we can hope, r-right?) :)

This looks really amazing!!! Ill be downloading once this has more content but im gonna keep checking on this every now and then

I have a question thou

Is this credit thing just be nice to everyone?

Like will you make it where if u are a nice to a certain person it can be bad

for example if u keep being nice to a bad guy it will affect your relationship with other people

therefore you need to decide who u want to be friends with

I found a bug: at the start of the game, in the ship. The door to the room that contains the bomb is not LOCKED, and you can trigger the bomb event as soon as you leave your room. If you happen also to trigger the bomb event before talking to Ava inside the room besides the BOMB room, you will become stuck in the game, with all the doors locked.

Is this credit thing just be nice to everyone?

I don't know if I would call drugging little girl being nice... but you sometimes get credits if you complete requests of random people.

Oh well... main source of credits would be probably the ranger guild (Is anyone else bothered that the same rangers from route 2 are working in addenfall city? Fricking Ditto's.)

There is also fight club, but I think that old man lied about credits because all I got was pokedollars. Maybe I didn't try hard enough there.

I found a bug: at the start of the game, in the ship. The door to the room that contains the bomb is not LOCKED, and you can trigger the bomb event as soon as you leave your room. If you happen also to trigger the bomb event before talking to Ava inside the room besides the BOMB room, you will become stuck in the game, with all the doors locked.

Page 1.

-Known Bugs - v3.1-

Major

Yeah, all bugs in the intro have been found. Don't even think about it.

are there ability capsules in this game?

Yes

• Global Mods

There is also fight club, but I think that old man lied about credits because all I got was pokedollars. Maybe I didn't try hard enough there.

You get credits by winning enough battles to unlock High Roller. IIRC, you need to win 5 regular battles and speak to the guy at the table on the upper left. Also, you need to have found Emily, since if you haven't he'll say High Roller battles are on hold until Emily comes back.

At a certain point they'll stop rewarding you with credits for your own safety (apparently the more people you beat, the more people who hold a grudge) but Caz said we'll be able to battle for credits infinitely in Cellia's fight club.

• Global Mods

Does anyone Know how to get the Gastly?

First, you need to purchase the Tiny Key from a credits shop. Then go to the big room in the Weeping Depths. A gravestone to the left side from the entrance will have a riddle with three names, and you choose which one you think is correct and go to that person's grave. IIRC, Arkha is the correct one and his grave is on the right half of the room. You'll need the Tiny Key to activate the gravestone and be sent to where the Gastly is.

I believe Caz said that in the next town released their will be a shop will all the evoloution stones, and they can be bought with credits. Although I could be wrong.

Lets hope Caz solves his irl stuff and comes back and we can move on with the game :( #Pray4Caz

• Upvote 1

Can I still end up with Ava or Scarlett even if I gave the onyx keystone to Nova? Also, when asked by Scarlett, I chose her over Ava.

What do you mean by "end up with"? Ava doesn't really like if you give keystone to Nova (go figure) but that's probably all that is to it.

Does anyone know a Pokemon with the pickup ability that i can find easily and a place where i can pick up a moonstone.

You mean like meowth that you can get in kaneph jungle/caverns or pumpkaboo that you can get in celeste labirynth? They should be able to have pickup ability and are quite easy to find.