Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

• Global Mods

Can i get a hint where in the city the last piece might be? Would really appreciate the help ^_^

It's in the house with the door where the guy says he's never been able to open it. You need 2 keys to unlock it. One of them is in a cave near the top of Silver Rise that's inaccessible during your first visit with Tristan (it's near the staircase that goes to/from the peak) and the other is in Shade Forest. In Shade Forest, there's an ice pyramid with a staircase being blocked by some boulders. You need to go around activating crystals (same as in Silver Rise) until everything in the way has been removed and you can go down the staircase. There's also a catchable level 45 Froslass down there.

• Upvote 1

Level cap after getting Emily's badge is 55 iirc.

true but if you watch what happens after you try to take the boat there is a scene about tristan not existing and his badge not being in your case, thats where my question comes from

• Global Mods

true but if you watch what happens after you try to take the boat there is a scene about tristan not existing and his badge not being in your case, thats where my question comes from

The badge is still in your case in the trainer card. It doesn't exist but it does at the same time. Tristan's badge raised the cap to 50 despite supposedly not being there, so I don't think we have to worry about his badge effecting the level cap.

(it's also possible we grabbed one of the badges from his house when we go there)

It's in the house with the door where the guy says he's never been able to open it. You need 2 keys to unlock it. One of them is in a cave near the top of Silver Rise that's inaccessible during your first visit with Tristan (it's near the staircase that goes to/from the peak) and the other is in Shade Forest. In Shade Forest, there's an ice pyramid with a staircase being blocked by some boulders. You need to go around activating crystals (same as in Silver Rise) until everything in the way has been removed and you can go down the staircase. There's also a catchable level 45 Froslass down there.

thanks alot for the info :)

What do you do after you download it? I have downloaded Pokemon Rejuvenation and Pokemon Reborn before and using the same method as I did with those games and it did not work. Can Someone help?

The same as Reborn and Rejuvenation, (download it > unzip it > play it :) )

How do I unzip it? I couldn't extract the same way as reborn and rejuvenation.

Install winrar or 7-zip. Then right-click on it and rest should be self-explanatory. If you get error when unpacking then file could be corrupted and you need to download it again.

Not sure if this is the rght place to put this but i need to know how to get into the trade cneter in pokemon desolation im in blackview and im completely lost. The grass leader says go into the trade center but i dont know where or which one it is and i need that to get into the power plant, which apperantly has a back door according to a NPC. Im so confused has anyone got a map or youtube video of someone finding the trade cneter?

EDIT: nevermind i found it. Im blind apparantly

Hey, I'm having a really hard time finding all 4 of the bosses Pokemon. Right now I've found three of them. The one on route 2, the one on top of mount hardened, and the one at silver rise. I've already scoured the map and I can't find the fourth. I'd really appreciate it if someone helped me out.

• Global Mods

Hey, I'm having a really hard time finding all 4 of the bosses Pokemon. Right now I've found three of them. The one on route 2, the one on top of mount hardened, and the one at silver rise. I've already scoured the map and I can't find the fourth. I'd really appreciate it if someone helped me out.

It's on the roof of the Sky Tower in Blackview.

• Upvote 1

Okay, I just finished the part where

Scarlett jumps off the roof of the building

, and unfortunately my last backup save was all the way back in Celeste City, before fighting Amarastia. So, couple questions, is there any way to get a save file edited to put the storyline just before

entering the old Ranger guild hall in Blackview and geting captured?

I doubt it, but thought I'd ask anyways.

Second, is there any way to make it a little more obvious that

you can collect Scarlett's Old Bow on the ground at the entrance to the cloud area? Maybe have her take it off and throw it over the edge of the clouds during the betrayal or something?

I mean, I didn't even know there was any reason whatsoever to go back to that area, there's no items, Pokemon, or places to go up there, and no incentive, minor or otherwise, to return.

As an aside, after trying to get a Modest Ralts that didn't have shitty IV's for several hours (in that time, I got two modest Ralts with terrible IVs, and five Adamant Ralts (half with great Attack, one that was terrible all around, and one with perfect SpA)), I finally gave up and got myself a Calm Slowpoke (when I was originally planning on having Starmie as my Water/Psychic type). Evolved it into Slowbro for Physical tankiness, and holy crap this thing is a beast! Currently has Slack Off, Blizzard, Water Pulse and Psychic, and it's kicking all sorts of ass! Also, Krookodile is awesome, glad I chose that Sandile at the beginning, even if it means I have no reason to use my precious little Flygon (who is currently a Trapinch).

Probably gonna start a new game anyways to go for a different starter, change up my team completely. Currently my only answer to Water-types is Krookodile's Grass Knot, which isn't great, and I've got two Fighting-types.

Edited by Charon

• Global Mods

It's possible in Reborn and Rejuvenation since they handle backup saves for the player, but I think in Desolation you need to do it manually by creating them.

P.S. the first spoiler tag you made didn't go under a spoiler because you accidentally typed spolier

It's possible in Reborn and Rejuvenation since they handle backup saves for the player, but I think in Desolation you need to do it manually by creating them.

P.S. the first spoiler tag you made didn't go under a spoiler because you accidentally typed spolier

Ah, thanks, didn't notice that! And damn, guess I'll just have to start over if I want to save her then. Have a save just before first talking to her in Celeste City, though I might just start a new file too, make sure I have a positive reputation with Scarlett (I didn't here, though I don't remember there being too many opportunities to raise/lower it in the first place).

Still gonna keep on in this file though, my team is just too much good. Keep having to use tons of Reverse Candies, I ws at the Level 50 cap quite a while ago, mostly because I make it a point to finish all the Ranger missions in an area before really moving on. I think I only took a single hit while battling Scarlett, and it did barely anything.