Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

1 hour ago, ShadeStrider said:

Random question: Do Med School students get Summer Vacation?

Depends. They can choose to take off for the summer, or continue school throughout the summer so they graduate sooner.

Anyone know where and how to get Deino?

On 6/6/2018 at 11:50 PM, BRS swag said:

You need to get into the locked room of the power plant and use rare candy on your magneton. You'll get the key in a locked house near the tournament building after defeating rosetta.

Which house? Cause I just beat Rosetta and I have checked every single house around the tournament building. And the houses that held the other trainers in the tournament are all still locked.

Is there any trading system? Can you evolve pkmn that would normally need trading? 

3 hours ago, AsNKrysis said:

Which house? Cause I just beat Rosetta and I have checked every single house around the tournament building. And the houses that held the other trainers in the tournament are all still locked.

The key is given to you by an npc near the tables outside, not inside a house iirc.

15 hours ago, AsNKrysis said:

Anyone know where and how to get Deino?

Is there any trading system? Can you evolve pkmn that would normally need trading? 

Yeah, it's just as @trailflare7 said, you get a key near the tables outside the tournament building. This, I believe, is the key for a locked house where you get the power plant key. I haven't played it for more than a year, so, yeah, bad memory. As for trading, there is a link stone you get near addenfall entrance (3rd gym place) from the old man. For further link stones, I guess you can go to the cellia mart in the last lane of buildings. It sells evolution related items. You can refer a post in Page 71 of this thread which has info about most sidequests if you need help in any.

4 hours ago, BRS swag said:

Yeah, it's just as @trailflare7 said, you get a key near the tables outside the tournament building. This, I believe, is the key for a locked house where you get the power plant key. I haven't played it for more than a year, so, yeah, bad memory. As for trading, there is a link stone you get near addenfall entrance (3rd gym place) from the old man. For further link stones, I guess you can go to the cellia mart in the last lane of buildings. It sells evolution related items. You can refer a post in Page 71 of this thread which has info about most sidequests if you need help in any.

Yeah, I dunno who combined the posts last night but I didn't write the last part, I already knew about Link Stones.

And I did look at the side quests and didn't happen to find any relating to Deino.

4 hours ago, AsNKrysis said:

Yeah, I dunno who combined the posts last night but I didn't write the last part, I already knew about Link Stones.

And I did look at the side quests and didn't happen to find any relating to Deino.

For Deino, you need to win against 5 ace trainers in the cellia fight club (any 5, even if repeating) and then, a small sidequest happens as you come out of the place and try to go out. After finishing it, you get a deino egg.

5 hours ago, HailHydra said:

Is there a leaf stone that I can evolve passage? I'm right at gym 2.

Iirc there a hidden one in the jungle right before fighting kukui (sorry i havent played for a while so i dont remember the names at all).

7 hours ago, Pozyher said:

Iirc there a hidden one in the jungle right before fighting kukui (sorry i havent played for a while so i dont remember the names at all).

Do you know if that would be after and before the him? Sorry, I can't remember which jungle rip

2 hours ago, HailHydra said:

Do you know if that would be after and before the him? Sorry, I can't remember which jungle rip

Its before you battle him.Its on the right side of the area and i think its the final room you can enter in the jungle before leaving.As for the jungle the one, you know the one when the bomb happens and some people with spears go after the mc and the group.

Anyways, can we have a discussion about... the main reason I enjoy this game? The Story?

Or more specifically: a character. Even more specifically, a certain Normal Type gym leader who is canonically

Spoiler

dead.

Tristan's boss fight was unfair. But his character is too interesting to not discuss.

Spoiler

He's dead, but he still speaks to us. He's a ghost that wanders, like a restless spirit. Instead of just having the revelation that he's actually dead and that's the end of it, I think Caz should do something with this character. Any Idea what?

1 hour ago, ShadeStrider said:

Anyways, can we have a discussion about... the main reason I enjoy this game? The Story?

Or more specifically: a character. Even more specifically, a certain Normal Type gym leader who is canonically

Reveal hidden contents

dead.

Tristan's boss fight was unfair. But his character is too interesting to not discuss.

Reveal hidden contents

He's dead, but he still speaks to us. He's a ghost that wanders, like a restless spirit. Instead of just having the revelation that he's actually dead and that's the end of it, I think Caz should do something with this character. Any Idea what?

Something like a guiding spirit or so.............I'm not sure whether the game is in a dream and the ending is in the real place where MC is or both are real............god, this game keeps me thinking.

4 hours ago, BRS swag said:

Something like a guiding spirit or so.............I'm not sure whether the game is in a dream and the ending is in the real place where MC is or both are real............god, this game keeps me thinking.

Yeah the ending was very tricky. I am curious to see what happens next.

Anyways, does anyone have a PBS for the current Version of Deso? I was planning on doing a Custom Run and the current Version of RMXP and / or Pokemon Essentials doesn't work with 4.1.1. Thanks!

On June 24, 2018 at 12:03 AM, HailHydra said:

Once we reach the end of the episode, what would y'all recommend? I've done the majority of the quests, so is there much else to complete as of now?

Perhaps just polish up your team, maybe make some team replacements. Also definitely get Deino if you haven't, which I'm sure you have.

1 hour ago, UnicornJesus said:

Hi guys! Long time since I´ve been here, and I don´t know about the current status of the next episode of Pokémon Desolation: is Episode 5 coming anytime soon, or are there any previsions whatsoever? Thanks 😉 

Well, Caz is still working on the game aaaaand... yeah, that's basically all. There was a pseudo-announce that "Rejuvenation will return in February" but it didn't, people thought the game was dead, others didn't, there was threat that the discussion was closed if there wasn't any new info from Caz (since he didn't login for months)... Then Caz logged in recently and said "I'm not dead and neither is the game" then disappeared again. All in all, the usual stuff.

48 minutes ago, Siragon said:

Well, Caz is still working on the game aaaaand... yeah, that's basically all. There was a pseudo-announce that "Rejuvenation will return in February" but it didn't, people thought the game was dead, others didn't, there was threat that the discussion was closed if there wasn't any new info from Caz (since he didn't login for months)... Then Caz logged in recently and said "I'm not dead and neither is the game" then disappeared again. All in all, the usual stuff.

Thanks! Welp, I guess the wait continues XD. Guess I´ll have lots of time to do my teams and ev train.