Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

you mean the audino trainer at the first gym area? if so that fine. It is a little trouble because of grassy terrain, but it worth for experience. Also for your team to beat the first gym. I recommend getting two pokemon. Pidgey and bidoof.

the level cap for pidgey is very good. It has a nice early moveset, and you can evolve it , then get it a certain move and level it back down. (keep gust for the fiery field, you'll thank me later).

for bidoof it doesn't matter for ability wise (although theres moody, and a bibarel gets rollout so that might give you an idea).

the fact that i need to do so much for the FIRST gym ;/

also the audions destroy me and heal up whatever damage they took

I think im just gonna come back to this game later when im not too butt hurt

( i dont have the game anymore anyways due to laptop crash)

Amazing game. Loving the story, loving the sidequests and cam't wait for more. I need a stunky though, and according to the OP, he is available. Where can I find him?

before Blackview city, just go outside the gate

did you talk to the gym assistant, also did you finish the story with panthers and other gang?

I went to the gym as per Ava's tip, talked to the two girls just outside of the gym, who said that Emily is missing, and that she joined a gang etc. Went to the house with thx pink triangle and gym insignia and it was locked no matter what I did. I did the side quest with the ranger gang but I have no idea where to start with the panthers.

• Developers

I went to the gym as per Ava's tip, talked to the two girls just outside of the gym, who said that Emily is missing, and that she joined a gang etc. Went to the house with thx pink triangle and gym insignia and it was locked no matter what I did. I did the side quest with the ranger gang but I have no idea where to start with the panthers.

I fixed the Emily bug, as far as I'm aware. Looking at the map, talking to the girl outside the Gym door will unlock the door to the house with the purple triangle above it.

Is this a glitch? I'm as far in the game as I can be as of now but.

Tristan isn't following me but when I initiate a battle he's with me.

That's certainly a glitch. I would like to know how it occurred, preferably through PM.

On Wednesday, November 30, 2016 at 1:41 AM, Caz said:

I fixed the Emily bug, as far as I'm aware. Looking at the map, talking to the girl outside the Gym door will unlock the door to the house with the purple triangle above it.

Been there done that, didn't work. I downloaded 3.1, but my save file is fro. 3.02. Can it be that this is the rrason the bug still exists? If yes, how do I repair my save file. I don't want to start over. :/ 

1 hour ago, BaratheonStag said:

Been there done that, didn't work. I downloaded 3.1, but my save file is fro. 3.02. Can it be that this is the rrason the bug still exists? If yes, how do I repair my save file. I don't want to start over. :/ 

PM me your save file and I'll fix it for you

19 hours ago, ilovereborn said:

When is the next version going to be released?

Just be patient. Developers prefer not to give out random dates for version releases these days. You see, that tends to lead to a situation where a developer rushes the game so that it can be released on the day they mentioned. I think Caz eventually lets us know when the new version will approximately be released.

• Upvote 1

• Developers
4 hours ago, Phi-Bi said:

While waiting for Ep. 4, I'm chilling out in the Blackview City. The background music is so good. Is it original soundtrack for Desolation or from other games?

I'm not the most terrific composer - only a couple tracks in Desolation are original. The music in Blackview City happens to be from HDSoundi's channel.

I wanted to make this post to also let everyone know development is still very much in progress. I've opted to have less updates and sneak peeks for this Episode to dodge the possibility of spoilers, which I really want to limit from here on out as my game is entirely story driven.

• Upvote 7

Well, thanks Caz. No need to worry, we wait patiently here. Some updates will be nice though, especially about graphics updates from previous versions if there's any. I heard that the protagonist will get new design for Ep.4, is this correct?

yooooooooo I thought this game was on hiatus! Now I've really go go back and re-finish it on my new computer!

althought really like whenever this updates is cool with me like take your time your work is lovely and well worth a wait!