Pokemon Desolation Episode 5

Caz

Fixed

So i played the game i was getting really into it

until I got to the first gym

I get the 6 pokemon, but the vulpix destroys me every time!

Am i supposed to have like a full team before the first gym?!?!?

The person u can always battle is hard to take down because of the field and how it constantly heals the enemy .

Edited by SgtNoobly

Hello guys!Can someone help with the bidoof cave?I dont know what to do and ive used(at least i think i did) all the hints you guys gave on the first 10 pages on this topic...

You have to talk to the blue bidoof and quickly follow its instructions ( speak to the 4 bidoofs that are moving around in the left part of the cave,starting from the northwestern one). Remember quickness is the key here.

Fixed

So i played the game i was getting really into it

until I got to the first gym

I get the 6 pokemon, but the vulpix destroys me every time!

Am i supposed to have like a full team before the first gym?!?!?

The person u can always battle is hard to take down because of the field and how it constantly heals the eneIf

If you don't have any water/ground type pokemon i suggest you catch a bidoof. At level 13 it learns Rollout which will help you a lot in the fight.Probably it will wipe out half of his team!

Anyone else excited for Act 2 to start? These 3 episodes were incredible and I can't wait to see more progress in the future

Absolutely. Desolation has been an extremely pleasant surprise, and judging by its current content I honestly see it having the potential to be one of the best Pokemon fan games once it reaches completion.

Edited by Personthing

I remember the Magnemite I had being extremely useful in that battle. I think I have have gotten it with points from the pokemon centre?

Did that. Evolved it. Should I get another one? I hate this gym. It should be nerfed a bit.

Did that. Evolved it. Should I get another one? I hate this gym. It should be nerfed a bit.

Hmmmm, I'm not sure. I finished this game a while ago and can't remember what pokemon I was using (but I definitely had a Magneton and a Marshtomp), and managed to defeat it on my second or third go without much difficulty. My Magneton knew thunder wave which helped out a lot.

I also just checked my PC and the only other pokemon I have in there that would have been of any use in that battle is my Aggron, but I'm not sure if Aron was available at that point in the game (it can be found in the Weeping Hill).

Other than that, I'm not too sure, since I can't remember what pokemon are available at that point in the game

Edited by GalacticMarshmallow

Hmmmm, I'm not sure. I finished this game a while ago and can't remember what pokemon I was using (but I definitely had a Magneton and a Marshtomp), and managed to defeat it on my second or third go without much difficulty. My Magneton knew thunder wave which helped out a lot.

I also just checked my PC and the only other pokemon I have in there that would have been of any use in that battle is my Aggron, but I'm not sure if Aron was available at that point in the game (it can be found in the Weeping Hill).

Other than that, I'm not too sure, since I can't remember what pokemon are available at that point in the game

To put this into perspective, she is too strong. All of my mon are 30 minimum. She has U-Turn on most of her mon, which is totally unfair. I mean come on. I will go get an Aron. I may also go get a Magcargo. I need to nerf her. Bad. She is way overpowered.

Finally beat her. Do I NEED 5 credits to continue via that guild thing? Where can I get a Lemonade?

You don't need to do the credits thing at all, but doing so is HIGHLY recommended because there's something in there that acts as a fast travel teleport between all the towns in the game. To move on in the story, you have to head elsewhere, deeper into the maze.

Edited by Alilatias

You don't need to do the credits thing at all, but doing so is HIGHLY recommended because there's something in there that acts as a fast travel teleport between all the towns in the game. To move on in the story, you have to head elsewhere, deeper into the maze.

Ah, will do then. Many thanks. Should I just buy like TONS of repels?

which guild thing are you talking about? also you can get a lemonade from the vending machines in the town where the second gym is. Their in a few houses, if not then just one of them

The one in the maze, and OMG thanks man. I was lost. ><

Ah, will do then. Many thanks. Should I just buy like TONS of repels?

The one in the maze, and OMG thanks man. I was lost. ><

Yeah, you're gonna quickly learn in this game, if you're heading out of town, be prepared to buy a ton of repels. There's an upcoming stretch of game where you're likely to burn through dozens of them.

There's a reason why during beta testing the latest episode, I suggested putting repel vendors at specific areas.

Yeah, you're gonna quickly learn in this game, if you're heading out of town, be prepared to buy a ton of repels. There's an upcoming stretch of game where you're likely to burn through dozens of them.

There's a reason why during beta testing the latest episode, I suggested putting repel vendors at specific areas.

Oh boy, I am at the mountain. Kill me, please. I am mad that a certain person betrays you. At least my fave,

Ava

, is loyal.

I luckily picked Espurr. I really pity anyone who picks any of the other starters due to the lack of psychic Pokemon up to my current point.

I just found...

Shiv's house

didn't I?

I just found...

Shiv's house

didn't I?

If you're in the Silver Forest (where everything is covered in snow) then yes, it's the

Mansion that appears to be abandoned.

Also Espurr was definitely a good pick at the beginning. The only other psychic type I remember is Ralt's line, (which I have now,) although having a psychic type isn't that much of a necessity so far.