[End] Reborn Big Brother Mafia - Season 3 Finale

Just now, Alaris said:

Let's see if I get this straight:

You don't trust Yahen when they say Nicki is a town power role.

Yet, you trust them when, tangentially, they mention they don't have much info on me.

I voted Kiet because:

1) Nano was my ally and I believed his claim.

2) I also trusted newt, who is now part of the core group I belong to.

3) In the vote between Nicki and Kiet, we decided to vote Kiet because Yahen had told Lía not to vote Nicki.

From the info I have rn and given that our connections with Yahen's group have been broken, I wouldn't mind voting Nicki, but tbh I don't see any reason to spare Kiet.

i don't trust what Yahen believes or Yahen themself that im not sure of, but hey figure if they gonna accuse you ya may as well hear about it as well as hear what you have to say in defence.

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

i don't trust what Yahen believes or Yahen themself that im not sure of, but hey figure if they gonna accuse you ya may as well hear about it as well as hear what you have to say in defence.

I don't know what to answer to this. Go ahead, investigate me. I'm not mafia.

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

I didnt intend to accuse anyone, i just said i dont have info that proves alaris to be town

I actually townread him 

Oh and Alaris, to be clear, you are thinking tooo narrow about what i dont trust Yahen on, it's not about Nicki it's about the entire group, how am i to believe when he says he is sure his entire group is town? the odds don't favor it unless he has a role to confirm it which in this amount of time? cant have happened even if he did have such a role.

17 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

[nominate] bazaro

14 minutes ago, Alaris said:

[Select] Bazaro

9 minutes ago, L'Belle said:

[Select] Bazaro

4 minutes ago, Yahen said:

[Select Bazaro]

Trees can't become Head of Household too, unfortunately. :((