Chess Mafia(Day 6 WHITE SIDE VICTORY)

DigitalAmber

What do you mean the White King is vulnerable when there were other 3 nights for them to get a vest lol

Anyways

WHITE FOLK, ITS TIME TO FIGHT

I am the white bishop, and King, I think its our time to start hunting these black pieces!

We have advantage because of our number, so we shouldn't lose on any lynchhhh

I also suggest everyone of the white side starts saying they are white, and that the knight gives me a vest for me to keep finding the black pieces! Everyone can roleclaim white if they want, I already have a lot of suspects and im going to visit you even if you claim white btw

[Eliminate] Alistair

On 2/20/2019 at 3:31 AM, DigitalAmber said:

Promoted pawns assume the identity and powers of the role they promoted into. Rooks, Bishops, and Knights can be promoted into twice, meaning a white knight can be promoted into twice, as can a black knight. Queens can only be promoted into once. Kings and pawns cannot be promoted into at all.  

In the section about Pawn Promotion it is mentioned, that you can only be promoted into a Queen once per game (for each side). Makes it fairer.

With Black now loosing their only power role, they are on the backseat.

1 hour ago, Newt said:

What do you mean the White King is vulnerable when there were other 3 nights for them to get a vest lol

That is wrong. The White Knight only had N0 and N2 to give out vests, if he did give out vests.

Cause he died Day1 and only came back in N1. And i assume, you can't give out guns/vests on the same day you got promoted.

Even if the White King is vulnerable, cause there is no Rook, there is still the Queen, who can use the ability of the rook once per game + the black faction doesn't really know who the king is.

2 hours ago, Newt said:

I am the white bishop, and King, I think its our time to start hunting these black pieces!

Wouldn't it have been better to confirm the identity of the king in Cass (like Nano told us)?

You also did a risky move, cause the black King has 2 guns. You could loose your life today.

But you could also be bluffing and Ali could be a White piece.

[Eliminate] Alistair

I am still going for this, cause Ali was voting for Amine, instead of Nano in the last dayphase.

Newt what are you doing? You do know Nano gave black piece(s) guns before dying, right? You just claimed one of the most important roles and told the blacks "henlo pls shoot me."

Now we basically have to pray that you don't die within the next few hours.

I don't get why everyone is implicitly or explicitly colorclaiming already. Black isn't in position to do that for obvious reasons, and White doesn't yet have enough of a lead to make up for a couple guns going off today. This is borderline gamethrowing.

[Eliminate] Jace Stormkirk

Placeholder vote, may change it later depending on what does or doesn't happen.

OwO power play. It seems the time is nigh. I am of the white, order of the pawn.

58 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Newt what are you doing? You do know Nano gave black piece(s) guns before dying, right? You just claimed one of the most important roles and told the blacks "henlo pls shoot me."

Slow down there buddy. You realize Newt could be black and this is simply an attempt to get the white pawns to vote out other whites? Considering your reaction to immediately downcast any alternative, I have reason to believe you may be black there bucko.

[eliminate] Alistair

30 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

You realize Newt could be black and this is simply an attempt to get the white pawns to vote out other whites?

pls Drago, we both know it's not the case

or, if you really believe Newt is bluffing, then you must believe that I'm white since he wants to eliminate me?

30 minutes ago, Dragoknight said:

I have reason to believe you may be black there bucko.

except you don't.

also Kiet said basically the same thing as me about Newt risking death, and strangely enough I don't see anyone pointing that out

thanks for your implied colorclaim tho

In case any gun holders wonder who they should target, so far we have:

- White: Lía, Newt, Kiet, Drago

- Black: Nicki, Jace

- Uncertain: everyone else

-Certain: Amber 

Clarification

I stated how guns work in a few DMs, now this is the public, ultimate truth. Anything different is enemy action. 

When a gun is fired, there is a 50% chance the shooter will be revealed. There is an additional 25% chance the color or piece will be revealed too. 

For example: If person A shot person B, then person A could...

1: be revealed as the shooter

2: Not be revealed at all

3: Be revealed as the shooter and White/Black

4: Be revealed as the shooter and your piece

5: Only have your piece, but not your name revealed

6: Have your color, but not your name revealed

As I said yesterday the only one with a gun on either side is probably the king themself lol especially likely to be true for the black side since nano confirmed that they were the recipient of all the items he gave, shooting is roleclaiming. Pretty much a suicide for the black king in this situation, imo. 

If Alistair turns out to indeed be black after death I don't see why not trust newt, with the queen gone our king is only vulnerable to lynches (which aren't going to happen against him for now, given that more than half of the alive players are white) or guns. 

Being a minority and not having a queen or the possibility to promote into one until the white queen dies I'd say the black side is in kind of a bad spot right now, and we can get guns at the same rate they can. Even if I still was a bit on the fence after discovering I was wrong about Baz, Ali's reaction saying this is gamethrow only makes me more confident in my suspicion/newt's claim.

The only black player with guns is the king, which is also the only means to kill people the black side has right now. Only one item can be given by each knight each night. The white side has majority, with two players of difference.

>If the black king chooses to shoot both his guns we can burn the king's vest with the tie lynch, we end up one player behind the black side.

>The white queen is able to secure a kill that night unless the black rook is very very lucky, giving the white side the tie back.

>The white knight provides a gun to a white player.

>If black knight gives gun, then the black king is vulnerable to the white shooter. If the black knight gives vest the black side has no means to avoid their king being lynched in a tie lynch after having their vest burned by the white shooter. Checkmate.

Oh, I guess guns are buffed too oof. If the black king wants to gamble and risk a cumulative chance of about a 75% being revealed in at least one of the shots vs a 25% of getting away with it he's free to, I guess. Good enough chance of a secured win while still mantaining some superiority over the black side if things go the worst they could go.

[Unvote] Jace

[Eliminate] Alistair

my read on Jace is that he's one of the remaining black pawns or the black rook, but tbh any enemy player is always worth killing in this game

1 hour ago, Alistair said:

pls Drago, we both know it's not the case

or, if you really believe Newt is bluffing, then you must believe that I'm white since he wants to eliminate me?

Tsk tsk. You're not reading the cue cards.

You are a black piece (bishop I presume) trying to convince the rest of us that Newt (also a black piece, presumably pawn) is in fact white as he claims and thus getting him gunned in addition to convincing other white pawns. Newt even claims he's taking a shot in the dark, so I don't see how who he is voting out is of any significance.

And please don't put words in my mouth. I never said I believed Newt is bluffing, at least not until you proved it to me.

I'm still not sure if Newt is saying the truth about being the white king, but yeah it's a risky move. I guess that Ali is going to be lynched and i'm going to put my vote too. 

[Eliminate] Jace Stormkirk

👀

Announcment

In a subtle move that happened so quickly, no even noticed, a sole piece shoved the Fourth White Pawn off the board. This death went unnoticed by all until that piece was needed. The assailsnt calmly slid back into place. No one was the wiser. 

Lia was shot by ???

Lia is dead

Lia was the Fourth White Pawn

Poor Lia. Never got to promote ;-;

I guess I should do things so i don't get axed for inactivity >_>
There's a very real possibility that Newt is bluffing about his role (I'm a little more certain about his colour, since bluffing about that causes vote shenanigans that will just confuse everybody, not just the opposite team).

I suspect the vote is already decided, and we'll have our answer about Ali/Newt soon enough so I'm gonna do a low-key vote and [eliminate] Kiet (CrimsonDragon21) 

So a king shot. Well don't have much to say here besides it was probably the black king since Lia was strongly white from the posts. Now should I vote Ali, who looks to be dead, or someone else. Hmm... I think I'll flip a coin since it probably doesn't matter. Tails so...

Eliminate Jace