Chess Mafia(Day 6 WHITE SIDE VICTORY)

DigitalAmber

OK GUYS THIS IS IS WHAT I HAVE INFERRED

cass is the white king based off all the votes on me

also pawn when you promote into me the black king has 2 guns and 1 vest, base your decision off that

Oh I forgot...
...The whole last day phase
So um to say I'm behind is kind of an understatement. 
After skimming over stuff recently, the most apparent question seems to be what side Nicki is on. She claims to know who both kings are, but she can't outright vote the king of the opposite team because of a) the chance of people not believing her and b) the possibility that she could be on the smaller team at the moment. What her votes and the things she says could be really important later on.

Oof too lazy to analyze rn so I'll cast a hunch vote for now based on what I've read (might change it if I get the chance to actually look at stuff closely)

[eliminate] Newt

This is like 100% not happening anytime soon so

[Unvote] Bazaro

The fact that Nano felt the need to counter that accusation makes me feel way more confident in my guess. I might die soon, but I hope this helps my kingdom. 

[Eliminate] Nano

Was going to bed and then saw this tab and realized I haven't posted anything. After reading posts, and totally not skimming, here's what I've gathered. Black is getting their butts kicked by whites and Nano looks to be dead. I would spend some more time looking at the posts and try to figure out alignments but my brain is shutting down so I'll put down a vote and call it a day.

Ok I literally didnt read anything besides your votes so i have no idea whats happening

Sorry carnaval took my life but next dayphase ill be back again

[Eliminate] Nano

Night 3

The boy wa bored again. Sure, Chess could be fun, but not even enchanted Chess was fun to play alone. He needed a partner, a friend. Fortunately, he had an older sister. All that remained was convincing her to play. Absentmindedly, the kid moved a knight into an incredibly foolish position where it was surrounded on all sides and had no way out. It was quickly swooped out. 

Nano is dead. He was the Black Knight

The Black Knight is available for promotion. 

Black and White Pawns 5 and 1 can promote tonight. 

Night 3 has started and lasts 24 hours. 

Day 4

The young boy had wheedled his older sister into playing against him in that rainy summer day. Quickly, she took up the color of white and started a furious assault which ended with the promoted Black Queen being permanently demoted. 

In return, the brother, who we had been following previously, counterattacked, promoting a Pawn to Black Knight and taking the White Rook our of the game without a second thought of mercy. 

Bazaro is dead, he was the Promoted Black Queen

Amine was modkilled, he was the White Rook

The Fifth Black Pawn became the Black Knight

Day 4 lasts 48 hours. 

1: Bazaro- Promoted Black Queen

2: Bean

3: L’Belle

4: Drakyle- White Knight

5: Nano- Black Knight

6: Walpurgis

7: Jace

8: Martin- Fourth Black Pawn