Chess Mafia(Day 6 WHITE SIDE VICTORY)

DigitalAmber

Nano why?

You just roleclaimed you are a Knight (not sure how many there are in this game), but if we assume there were only 2 Knights, then you are on the Black side.

Also that vote almost says like jeah thats my incompetent king. Pls lynch him.

Also you should have asked Amber how guns work in this game.
The guns can only be used on dayphases and they have a 50% chance of revealing either piece or color.

I don't think the King would risk this. If not late into the game.

So we now know that Amine and Nano are both not confirmed pawns and it's easy to go for any of the two.

Nano pls. I bet right now the only ones with items right now are the kings, and in a game where you don't know which players are on your side and not being outnumbered by your opponents is kind of a big deal you can't go shooting blindly (this is also why the queens aren't using their kill actions). 

You also kind of revealed that your king is most likely unprotected during the day phases (vests are pretty op in this game). If Nicki turns out to be white and her claims are true you just put your side in big trouble, your king will be revealed and will have to use both guns to avoid losing on the spot. 

• Global Mods

I wouldn’t be voting me just yet, Ms. Pawn.

uwu

I’m gonna just do this because I don’t wanna OMGUS Lía and everyone loves Lykos.

[eliminate] Lykos.

Unfortunately other than Amine and Nano's slip-ups (?) there's not that much to analyze rip

Nicki's acting kinda shady I guess but this isn't a standard mafia game with an informed minority and an uninformed majority, so acting shady isn't really a reason to kill someone off here.

I guess my vote stays for now unless Amine blesses me with max luck for my next FEH pulls

• Haha 2

• Global Mods

hi guize im maf

In all seriousness, so far I’ve been identifying people on my team with the exception of the white King.

It takes away the fun if I reveal which side I am. Acting kinda shady without any consequences is fun. 👀

It’s possible I might have voted my own King at some point. Did I or did I not? Both kings have been voted for at some point. Kukuku. I wish I could be like this more often, it’s fun.

Cass is my friend, by the way. UwU

Or maybe I’m lying. Only she and I would know the answer to that. It’s fun being cryptic. 🙂

Spoiler

It’s fun roleplaying!

Spoiler

cass is gr8 btw this rping doesn’t reflect irl stuff

Maybe I should get some sleep...

1 hour ago, Alistair said:

Unfortunately other than Amine and Nano's slip-ups (?) there's not that much to analyze rip

It might just be me being me, but I think that there's a lot to unpack here.