Chess Mafia(Day 6 WHITE SIDE VICTORY)

DigitalAmber

BOW BEFORE ME MORTALS

BOW BEFORE MY POWER

MY GRACE

MY LEGACY

nah still nothing to do. Might vote someone just so I don't die before I get to do something this game

8 hours ago, Nano4 said:

Currently black has majority so I will claim and vote someone I strongly feel is white

Both sides have the same amount of people. A piece of each color died and a black pawn promoted into a black queen, there's still 9 players on each side.

Nicki hitting us with the bluffaroo 😼

Let's see... the least risky move is probably to eliminate the inactive person who's most likely going to end up being dead weight anyway

@Martin994CZ speak now or yeetus forever

[Eliminate] Martin

• Global Mods

😏 Whomever it is....that’s something to remain secret. For now.

I still haven’t revealed which side I am on.

Time’s running out, so...

[eliminate] Martin.

7 hours ago, Alistair said:

Nicki hitting us with the bluffaroo 😼

Well technically there is a 1/36 chance that Nicki isn't bluffing if I understand things correctly.

18 pieces (20 minus Nicki and her team's king ofc) and a 50% chance of learning the piece's role over the color. (I think that's what it means)

On 2/19/2019 at 9:31 PM, DigitalAmber said:

Bishops: This is your cop. Randomly, there report tells them either what piece their target it or their color. 

Anyway lets see it turn out that the ghost was a king all along. Checkmate atheists.

[eliminate] Martin

Even if nicki told everyone who the opposing king was would you believe her? It's an easy way to direct a lynch that no one that isnt on that supposed king's side can prove, revealing in the process who is on what side. The only way for her to have enough credibility to do that would be to reveal both kings, and at that point we would be at a stalemate (provided everyone votes). If she does truly know who both kings are she should wait until her side has a numerical advantage.

Voting Martin not knowing anything about what side he's on is a bit of a gamble, tbh. If Nicki and Martin are on opposite sides and she's telling the truth she'll have the edge over the other side necessary to win unless a pawn changes sides or the opposing queen kills and manages to hit an enemy piece while the opposing queen fails to kill a piece on Nicki's side. 

It's interesting to be in a game in which I dont have a space to safely discuss things with my faction, I wish I could say and hear more but I think this is all I can do. 

3 hours ago, Alistair said:

I mean, unless you're maf or another special role with private chats you normally don't have a space to safely discuss things with your faction

Lía wants maf confirmed

Even if you are town you can generally speak your mind and talk about who you think is suspicious with some degree of freedom, it's really hard to exchange ideas and information in this kind of situation. At best all the info you have about pieces on your side is that they know who your king is and at worst you are a pawn and completely in the dark.

It's hard but it's also a really interesting position to be in, kind of a concentrated version of what makes these games entertaining.

Tentatively, the boy moved a Pawn across the board, wondering if the cursed board would someone how strike him. He visibly flinched when a side lost a piece. He let out a breath he hadn’t know he had been holding when nothing happened to him. Slowly, a grin spread across his face T the realization that the balance had been broken. 

Martin is dead. He was the Fourth Black Pawn. 

Pawns 3 and 4 can promote tonight. 

The White Knight is up for promotion tonight. 

Night 2 lasts 24 hours.  

Day 3

The boy’s amusement of a self moving chessboard was quickly diminishing. At this point, he was simply trying to maneuver pieces into complex patterns with the minimum amount of moves

The Third White Pawn has become the White Knight

Day 3 starts now and lasts 48 hours. 

1: Bazaro

2: Bean

3: L’Belle

4: Drakyle- White Knight

5: Nano

6: Walpurgis

7: Jace

8: Martin- Fourth Black Pawn

9: Drago

10: Dive