Dev Blog | V12 Status Thread

Jan

2 hours ago, sparsyle said:

Kinda outta nowhere but I think this episode is going to focus a lot on Erin. Considering where we left off, it would make sense. There are still so many unanswered questions about her too. Like where did she come from? Was Souta her biological grandfather, or was she adopted by him? Why did Allen & Alice call her "Eriena" ? I tried researching the name but I couldn't really come up with anything. Also, the last moments of chapter 13 make it seem like some power is going to be awakened in her, like with Melia in the Ruined Future. 

Maybe the glitchy teases are related to the eight-bit world? Alice & Allen talked about how they spent "so much time together" with Erin, and she seemed confused about it. Maybe this will go into depths about where / when / why / how this occurred.

On another note, does anyone else think Erin might be one of the darknesses? There's just something about her that feels off to me, like maybe she's holding back or not telling us everything about her. For one, she reacted weirdly when she saw Melia for the first time, implying she knew someone who looked just like her. She never explained anything about that, either, and it still hasn't been addressed. She also uses an Absol, which is the symbol for the Dark prophecy (contrasted with Melia's Gardevoir , the symbol of the Light prophecy). There's also a lot of Greek Myth references throughout the game, and Erin's name could come from The Erinyes, which is the term for the Greek Furies. They were known as "those who walk in darkness," and were hellbent on serving vengeance. I won't get into specifics about the mythology, but what was even more interesting is that they were born into the earth along with two other types of creatures---one being the giants, and the other being nymphs called Meliae. What an interesting coincidence.

We have seen her get mad quite often, especially towards Aelita. She's shown to be pretty judgmental, and, according to Flora, an incredible analyzer. 

If she were one of darknesses, she would be the perfect candidate for the one of Betrayal.

idk, just a theory. I'm interested to know what you guys think about her.

This theory goes deep to the point i believe it could be true

• Like 1

Yikes. Someone likes being cryptic. I can barely make anything out of the description. 

I don't even trust the progress bar at this point. Lol. 

Do.....do we need to go Tron in this piece? XD

On 2/4/2019 at 6:12 PM, Jan said:

Progress:

-͞-̧------̴-̢--̢Ol̵d ̡C̡o͡nt̡e̛nt̶:̡---̧-̕-͢--̡--̀-͝--̀--̸-̸--͘ 10͜0͡%̛

#͞#̵##͟##̕#######̸##̛#́#͜##̷# ̛|͟ ̸M̢a̢p҉ ͢C̷le͢an͜up ́(͏100̢%͜)͢
͡
͘#̛#͟####́#͢###̴#̴###͞####̢## ́| S̨c̀r̷ip̴t̀ Cleanu͟p (͝10͟0%̢)̷
̡
̶#͞#͞##҉#̨#҉#̛#̵#̀##̸#҉#̵##҉#̶#̨### |̕ Misc͜ C̢leąn̡ưp ̧(100%)͡
͟
̵--͞-͟----̨-͟--͝-̕N͏e͝w̷ Cơn҉te̕n͝ţ:-̵--̷-͟-̛-̛--̨--͡---҉--͘--͘ ̡1̴00%͡
̵
###͢###͘#̵#́#̨###͞#͞###͠##̨## ̸|̀ Mapp̢íng͞ (̨10̢0%)

̵###̧###̧###͢#̛####̶#̡#͘#### | Story̷  ҉(10͟0%͘)̧

###͜#́####̶#͘###̸#͢#͠##͏#### ̧| E͡v͜e͢nt̕i̢ng҉ ́(̛10͞0̢%)
͞
##̶#̴#͏#̷####̸#̷#̛##̧####͡#́##̶ ͜| ҉Si͟deq̵u͢e͞sts ̵(͜1͢0̸0%)͢

͡ -----͞----̨----̛-͘-̡--̷-̷-͡--̵-̧-̕--͢-̴-̕---̛--́--̧----͡-҉-̛-͘-̵-͜
͞
̀###͢#͡##͟##̡####̡#͞#҉##̷##̡## ̕|̕ ͞Tot͠al͠ ̀(͢100̡%)

-----------------Alpha:-----------------

#################### | Total (100%)

-----------------Beta:-----------------

################################ | F̢i̛a̷t L͡it ́I̕nn ̸Or (95%)

F̢i̛a̷t L͡it ́I̕nn ̸OrF̢i̛a̷t L͡it ́I̕nn ̸OrF̢i̛a̷t L͡it ́I̕nn ̸OrF̢i̛a̷t L͡it ́I̕nn ̸OrF̢i̛a̷t L͡it ́I̕nn ̸OrF̢i̛a̷t L͡it ́I̕nn ̸OrF̢i̛a̷t L͡it ́I̕nn ̸Or

D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗

D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗D̷ͫͨ̉̅ȋ̸v̶͊ͮ͒ͬ̋͆e͗

afce84cdae0676f19c09b17b8e31787e250afbd6

do we call Isha or Erick to help solve this? I'd try calling saki first but she hasn't been found since we left valor and I don't think Joy's are equipped for this

On 2/5/2019 at 1:12 AM, Jan said:

Progress:

-͞-̧------̴-̢--̢Ol̵d ̡C̡o͡nt̡e̛nt̶:̡---̧-̕-͢--̡--̀-͝--̀--̸-̸--͘ 10͜0͡%̛

#͞#̵##͟##̕#######̸##̛#́#͜##̷# ̛|͟ ̸M̢a̢p҉ ͢C̷le͢an͜up ́(͏100̢%͜)͢
͡
͘#̛#͟####́#͢###̴#̴###͞####̢## ́| S̨c̀r̷ip̴t̀ Cleanu͟p (͝10͟0%̢)̷
̡
̶#͞#͞##҉#̨#҉#̛#̵#̀##̸#҉#̵##҉#̶#̨### |̕ Misc͜ C̢leąn̡ưp ̧(100%)͡
͟
̵--͞-͟----̨-͟--͝-̕N͏e͝w̷ Cơn҉te̕n͝ţ:-̵--̷-͟-̛-̛--̨--͡---҉--͘--͘ ̡1̴00%͡
̵
###͢###͘#̵#́#̨###͞#͞###͠##̨## ̸|̀ Mapp̢íng͞ (̨10̢0%)

̵###̧###̧###͢#̛####̶#̡#͘#### | Story̷  ҉(10͟0%͘)̧

###͜#́####̶#͘###̸#͢#͠##͏#### ̧| E͡v͜e͢nt̕i̢ng҉ ́(̛10͞0̢%)
͞
##̶#̴#͏#̷####̸#̷#̛##̧####͡#́##̶ ͜| ҉Si͟deq̵u͢e͞sts ̵(͜1͢0̸0%)͢

͡ -----͞----̨----̛-͘-̡--̷-̷-͡--̵-̧-̕--͢-̴-̕---̛--́--̧----͡-҉-̛-͘-̵-͜
͞
̀###͢#͡##͟##̡####̡#͞#҉##̷##̡## ̕|̕ ͞Tot͠al͠ ̀(͢100̡%)

-----------------Alpha:-----------------

#################### | Total (100%)

-----------------Beta:-----------------

################################ | F̢i̛a̷t L͡it ́I̕nn ̸Or (95%)

F̢i̛a̷t L͡it ́I̕nn ̸OrF̢i̛a̷t L͡it ́I̕nn ̸OrF̢i̛a̷t L͡it ́I̕nn ̸OrF̢i̛a̷t L͡it ́I̕nn ̸OrF̢i̛a̷t L͡it ́I̕nn ̸OrF̢i̛a̷t L͡it ́I̕nn ̸OrF̢i̛a̷t L͡it ́I̕nn ̸Or

afce84cdae0676f19c09b17b8e31787e250afbd6

Oh Arceus, give me strength.