Dev Blog | V12 Status Thread

Jan

I think Alexandra said it was the place we were going to in the sidequest in Sashila and before being abducted to the past. 

4 minutes ago, SunSlash said:

i wonder what zone zero is

• Like 1

Just now, SunSlash said:

i wonder what zone zero is

iirc it's the place north of Alamissa Urben where Bladestar set up a sandstorm to keep people out, and it also has Eclysia Pyramid to the north which houses the Spring of Rejuvenation.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, kithas said:

I'm not sure how Rift Arceus will do, given we've already got PULSE Arceus in Reborn. On the other Hand, Rift Giratina? As in both a Dimension-Powered antimatter pokemon AND a berserker overpowered undead queen?? I'm all for it. 

And yeah, I love this game, too. 

Edit: I forgot to say, Xerneas is Melia's legendary. Not only lights and life, but her counterparts (both Madame X and Melanie) have, Yvetal, so... 

I don't think we'll see again Giratina...

He was freed by Dranna

9 hours ago, Zumi said:

2mYyXOm.gif

M̨̛̞̮̤̮͙̭͕̮͗̉̍̓̀̂͒͊͘ͅŕ̢̢̬͔͈̫̜̜̌͋́̽̉̍́͊̏͜͜.̡͈̭̱̬͈̼̰̯́͐̐͋͊͑̂͑͊̊ͅ ̗͙̱̰̺̟̭̀̊͛̌̌̐͂́̆̕͜͜͜J̡̡̧̯̹̜̯̪̲̼̅̽̄̏̉͌͂́̚͝ȧ̢̫̣̫͎͙̞̻̗̼͌̾̍͑͂̐̑̈́̂n̦̹͍̯͖͔̣͓̥̦̔̀̋̆͌̈́͆̀̕̕.͚̻͉̱͖̞̺̥̲͔͆̎͗͑͌̿̊͘͘͠.̨̛̫̣͖̙͖̠̩̲̫̀́̌̈́̀̈́́͊͠.̨̛͉̯͖̲͙̜̝̫̭͛̎́̎̓̏̍͘͠?̨̫͈̻̗̖̰͓̬͍̈́̑͋̊̽̾͆̇̚͠ ̖͍̠̲͉̫͚͕̤͎̆̌̿̉̇͊͑͗͊̕Ḯ̡̛͎̹̝̟̪̞̣̺̏̓͐̓͛̽̚͘ͅ ̨̡͎̗͈͔̰͓̦̜̑͊̎̅͑͗̆̒͂͝ḋ̢̬̣̦͚̪͍͚̹͈̓͂̀̿͛̾̚͘͝ơ̧̖̜̗̟̙̯͍͙͋̒͐̓͛̎̋̄͠ͅń̡̧̧̛͎̩̟̝̱̞͉̍̂̈̃̎̂̕͝'̡̧̗͔̗̩̺̲̘̻̑̊͌̉̓͗͊̅̎͝ẗ̖̲̞͓̼̳̯̫͇͈́͗̀͑̍̑͘̕͝͠ ̥̠̬̬̩̰̼͉̮̬̎͐͛͐̀̈́͐̈́̇͝f̨̛̞͚̗̻̼̟̫͎̻̆̄̽̾́͂͠͝͝ę̛͓̣͚̥̙̮̣̜̳̄̅͋͒̌̉͗̐͒ē̡͇͈̘̹͍̣̤͉̍̽͌̅̿̏͐͘̕͜ļ̠͍̤̫̹̙̩̩̜̍͛͐̑̍͑́̾͘͝ ̡͚͖̯̗̖̪̜̪̞̐̀͗͒̐̈́͗̿̌͠s͖̫̞̲̝͕̬͕̬̲͋͊̑͐̎̌̍̕͘͠o̜̰̭̥͇̙͖̯̔̿͌̔̓́̐͐̃͘͜ͅ ̛̭̣̯͓̭̣̩͍̦̱̒̽̒̈́̃̋̏̑͆ģ̨̢̛̫͇̹̜̱̞̮͊̄̿̒̂͌̊̀͠ơ̧̡̳̖̬͖̲̲̮͓̈́̏͂̃͛̈̅͘͠o͇̰̟̦̜̞͖̝̘͗̒̃̋̒̅̂͐͘͜͝ḑ̱͎͍͚̰͚̼̻̗̈͂͛͗͂̈́̀̀̕̕.̡̡͍̜̳͈̯̖͉̖̀̍͒̂̇́̒̈́͝͝.̨̙͍̩̦͕͍͍͎̺͆̌͑͊̏́͌͘͝͝.̨̛̪̬̲̰͇̫̗̗̹̐̈̀̿̾̈͂̒͠

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ChickendBanana said:

How do i get a moon stone before narcissa gym need it for my nidorina

There is one hidden in the grass area in Phasial cave. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, nhehvnukl said:

Lavender did release it, so...

Well you are given a choice Lavender can refuse to release it but we don't know what will be the consequences.