Evolution Mafia (END - TOWN WINS!)

Alaris

I'm inclined to think that Nano isn't mafia because from what he said, he's been playing like this was Salem, which could explain his posts on being a granny. Granted, I've never really played Salem before so I could be missing something. The only odd thing I find about Nano and what would make me want to vote for him is that he wants to evolve more to kill more, making him be a third party rather than a mafia since I don't think mafia would want to say anything along those lines.

16 minutes ago, Astra125 said:

I'm inclined to think that Nano isn't mafia because from what he said, he's been playing like this was Salem, which could explain his posts on being a granny. Granted, I've never really played Salem before so I could be missing something. The only odd thing I find about Nano and what would make me want to vote for him is that he wants to evolve more to kill more, making him be a third party rather than a mafia since I don't think mafia would want to say anything along those lines.

I specifically said I was going to evolve into things that kill anyone who visits me, not into a visiting killing role

Hmm... I don't really have many suspects atm but I'm finding Town of Salem not an excuse for scummy behaviour on Nano's part. It really isn't all that different and town is town and mafia is mafia. 

[Eliminate] Nano4

50 minutes ago, L'Belle said:

Hmm... I don't really have many suspects atm but I'm finding Town of Salem not an excuse for scummy behaviour on Nano's part. It really isn't all that different and town is town and mafia is mafia. 

[Eliminate] Nano4

Town is town and Mafia is Mafia but the strategies seem completely backwards

Here people who claim are suspicious and people who refuse to claim when asked are confirmed town, and aggressive people with no evidence are trusted instead of scum reads based on actions

49 minutes ago, Nano4 said:

Here people who claim are suspicious and people who refuse to claim when asked are confirmed town, and aggressive people with no evidence are trusted instead of scum reads based on actions

If the mafia would know the role of every townie they could just easily pick out the ones most beneficial for them to kill. A mafia sided player on the other hand, would use this technique to gain the trust of townies and seeing as your role doesn't really benefit the town side, it appears as if you were solely doing this to gain trust from the townsfolk.

7 hours ago, Nano4 said:

I specifically said I was going to evolve into things that kill anyone who visits me, not into a visiting killing role

My bad for misunderstanding you then. 

Also, as a response to your later post, role claiming really doesn't do you any good in proving that you are not mafia for this game due to the nature of anyone acquiring any roles. 

Sorry for not posting, exams are getting very near and im studying most of the time

i'll vote for [lynch] Nano  because he's suspicious from what ive seen, i'll contribute better next phase hopefully

Putting in a vote now since I'm going to sleep and won't be awake in time for the phase change. Granted by the way things are going, Nano is probably dead so my vote is likely not going to matter but I'll put one in anyway so Eliminate Hooky because gut feeling is telling me to leave Nano alone for now and out of the people that have been voted, Hooky hasn't been saying much when compared to Bok Choi

Sorry for not being able to check on this earlier.

The massive bandwagon that rapidly formed around Nano kinda convinces me that he isn't mafia. Votes would be more divided if he were, because his buddies would most likely try to save him.

I think it's too late to save him now but by principle I'll

[Unvote] Nano

and [Eliminate] Amber (mostly because he jumped on the bandwagon, otherwise no solid element against him)

15 hours ago, Nano4 said:

Town is town and Mafia is Mafia but the strategies seem completely backwards

Hey nano, I never said it was suspicious, I said it was useless. And there aren't confirmed town in this game. Here, mafia members can expose other mafia just to look town. The concept of trust is also a lie. There isn't any type of trust here, just what you think that is logical for someone to do and what isn't, and agree with point of views.

image.png.f8c96edd042a4beb6a38d189b22888ed.png  day phase is over living beings do NOT interact image.png.ad375de52df5e4dedcc96a1b0f4dc4a9.png 

NIGHT 2

Night falls, and so does our beloved newcomer Nano4. Suspicion started to arise after he started to brag about how evolution had enhanced his killing capabilities, or did it? It looks like not even the person who voted him initially was truly convinced, but what initially was a pressure vote quickly became a massive bandwagon. What a pity. It looks like Nano was being honest about not being mafia, though I have to recognize that his strategy wasn't the smartest one. 

Things aren't looking up for most people here. If you don't start trying a little harder this might be over very soon and you won't be on the winning side.

Player list:

01.- L'Belle

02.- DigitalAmber

03.- Alistair

04.- Lord Drakyle [Pathogenic Bacteria, Town - Killed Night 0]

05.- andracass [Plant Cell, Mafia - Killed Night 0]

06.- Jace Stormkirk

07.- Archeric

08.- Hooky (Bean)

09.- LykosHand [Animal Cell, Town - Killed Night 1]

10.- Seal

11.- CrimsonDragon21 [Animal Cell, Town - Killed Night 1]

12.- purplecicada

13.- Bok Choi

14.- Newt

15.- Jaeger [Animal Cell, Town - Resigned Night 1]

16.- Nano4 [Extremophile Archaea, Town - Lynched Day 2]

17.- Caimie

18.- IkeSmasher_xX

19.- Astra125

Night 2 will last 24 hours. Please send your night actions, if you have one. If you want to create more private chats, now's the time. I'll send you the evolution questions soon, and you'll evolve at the end of the night (AFTER the night actions).

@L'Belle @purplecicada @Caimie and @Jace Stormkirk all receive a tiny warning for failing to fulfill the vote/post requirements.

Kishmuraldunk.thumb.jpg.41629411e77a2a3e3c3da3d44e0f54dc.jpg

DAY 3 - THE LATE PALAEOZOIC

The sun arises once again above a plethora of new, colorful life forms. Enormous armored fish with daunting jaws, arthropods of all shapes and sizes, arborescent vegetation towering above everything in land and... oh, what's that? The sunlight also reveals the corpses of a Pathogenic Bacteria covered in toxins and a Pikaia Fish. Upon further investigation you discover that these are the corpses of Newt and DigitalAmber. What a way to ruin the mood.

Newt was killed! He was a Pathogenic Bacteria  aligned with the Town!

DigitalAmber was killed! He was a Pikaia Fish aligned with the Town!

And it looks like this puts you in a Lynch or Lose situation. I told you. Fail to lynch a mafia member this day phase and it will be over.

You now have 48 hours to discuss. Today you are required to post at least twice, and cast a vote (if not, you'll get a warning). Ties will result in no-lynch. You can also use the private chats created at night. The new roles of today are:

Spoiler

ROLES FOR DAY 3 AND NIGHT 3

Arborescent_Fern.JPG

Arborescent Fern

Cordaites_Tree.jpg

Cordaites Tree

Sea_Snail.jpg

Sea snail

Nautilus.jpg

Nautile

Sea_Scorpion.jpg

Sea Scorpion

Mayfly.jpg

Mayfly

Dunkleosteus.jpg

Dunkleosteus Fish

Pioneering_Amphibian.jpeg

Pioneering Amphibian

Player list:

01.- L'Belle

02.- DigitalAmber [Pikaia Fish, Town - Killed Night 2]

03.- Alistair

04.- Lord Drakyle [Pathogenic Bacteria, Town - Killed Night 0]

05.- andracass [Plant Cell, Mafia - Killed Night 0]

06.- Jace Stormkirk

07.- Archeric

08.- Hooky (Bean)

09.- LykosHand [Animal Cell, Town - Killed Night 1]

10.- Seal

11.- CrimsonDragon21 [Animal Cell, Town - Killed Night 1]

12.- purplecicada

13.- Bok Choi

14.- Newt [Pathogenic Bacteria, Town - Killed Night 2]

15.- Jaeger [Animal Cell, Town - Resigned Night 1]

16.- Nano4 [Extremophile Archaea, Town - Lynched Day 2]

17.- Caimie

18.- IkeSmasher_xX

19.- Astra125

• Like 1

This ain't good guys

11 players left means there are 5 mafia peeps to kill here, and at this moment it's difficult to see who it is

Let's start with voting patterns. There have only been two lynches, hardly enough to establish solid information, but it can't hurt to list it out

Voted for Nano last day: Everyone except Bean, Ali (who changed close to the end) and I. Of the people still alive, that includes L'Belle, Eric, Caimie, Amine and Astra. Jace, purps, and Seal didn't vote. Someone correct me if I'm wrong pls.

Votes on day one:

Nobody died, but I'll list voting values anyways.

Three on Kiet, three on Newt, and three on Jace, two of which we now know are town members. 

Although some of votes are chalked up to create a tie, the voting really didn't pick up until people started talking about saving Jace, who - guess what - is the only one of the three who isn't yet dead. 

I'm gonna be honest, I'm not sure what to make of this. On the other hand, Jace hasn't voted for a single person this whole game, which throws off my suspicions

On a different note, Ali changed his vote before the phase change last day even though it wouldn't do anything, and I can't help but think that was to try to throw people off.

Thoughts? Hopefully someone who isn't maf can make sense of some of this, cuz I really don't know.

I actually voted for Bean the last day because I was going with my gut feeling that Nano wasn't mafia. As for why I voted for Bean, he was the only person that was already voted whose aliment I wasn't so sure about with how his posts not really having anything to them.

• Thanks 1

well for anyone who is interested i am extremophile archaea

i can't be killed at night and if i get visited by a pathogenic bacteria i kill them

no one made any chats with me

work kept calling in so sorry for not voting

anyway i voting for seal because he literally said nano is not mafia but i am voting him anyway

Among the remaining players, it's kinda hard to tell who's more suspicious because many of them haven't said much of anything at all.

I have a slight townlean on Bok due to him somewhat making sense in his analysis, and a slight scumlean on players who jumped late on the Nano bandwagon, such as L'Belle and Amine.

I think Seal jumped on it way too late for it to have been smart mafplay; I'm pretty sure he just noticed the ping and hastily cast a vote because he felt he had to.

To address Bok's point, I unvoted Nano because the significant BW that formed on him made it unlikely for him to have been maf. No one really tried to argue against lynching him, or pressure someone else. That means either people didn't care, or his death was convenient to them. I'd have unvoted him earlier if I could, but I was afk for longer than I had anticipated.

Another thing comes to my mind. Since the beginning of the game, most roles have evolved a couple times, presumably granting them new abilities, yet almost no one seems to have any information to share.

If anyone has literally anything to say that could help, now's the time. My role hasn't evolved at all nor do I have the ability to gather any information, so unfortunately I can't help in that department.

What a surprise that nano is town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also this is a mess

Also i want to complain about bad game design

[ELIMINATE] ARCHERERIC

• Haha 1