Evolution Mafia (END - TOWN WINS!)

Alaris

Nononono Kiet
The strongest member of the Power Rangers is me
Obviously

I don't really know why Bean is voting me, but I don't love how Nano voted Bean back, demanding his role. Nano is kinda new and might not really be used to bean's randomness yet though, so I'll let that slide.
The other thing is Kiet seemed obviously town and Lykos was barely talked about so not a lot to look at about them from the previous day either.
We really gotta get rid of this third party, whoever they are, or they'll only add to the maf kills that go on every night.
The voting patterns from last day are also fairly random (admittedly partially mine and Kiet's faults xD). The only thing that might make me raise some eyebrows are the two votes in quick succession onto Newt by both Amine and Nano, but imo that's still kind of a stretch nonetheless.
Nano, you're revealing a lot without really revealing much at all. You say you're evolving to kill more things? But what does that mean? Could you be the third party that's causing the extra deaths at night?
My vote will come later, I want to see what other's input into this is, anyone have any insights?

Perhaps Nano is the mafia and claims granny to preemptively block and scare away any detectives. The detective obviously doesn’t want to die after all. Or Nano could be a maf granny, idk. Regardless, I agree to keep a close eye on Nano. We need to vote today, but first, good night. 

If I was mafi why would I claim granny, I would claim a role that heals or investigates

I'm a master elo in town of Salem so I'm used to suspecting people who vote randomly and don't share their role

So far I'm the only one to share my role

In my scum reading I believe newt is Mafia with hooky and defending them by voting me

• Global Mods

I don’t see anything strange about Newt at the moment. Nano, on the other hand...

I’ll come back a little later and look at stuff again (sorry, it’s really hectic here!), maybe there’ll be more to look at for voting. I think I’ll be voting for Nano, but I’ll wait to make sure that’s the right decision.

interesting how Nano ignored a question aimed at him yet replied to another that wasn't meant for him

besides Newt is acting very much like his usual self, though I understand this is impossible to see for someone who isn't used to playing with him

either way we're nearing this phase's halfway mark, so I think it's time to tip the scales

[Eliminate] Nano

tip-the-scales.jpg

Fakeclaiming is a relatively common strategy here. Tbh when you claimed granny that immediately made me suspect you were a maf who wanted to deter investigative roles and/or vigilantes from taking an interest in you.

I'm still not sure what you mean by "super granny", but your reaction seems somewhat genuine. I have to afk a couple hours but I do hope to have stuff to read here when I come back, some players are very quiet.

My plan is to keep evolving into granny roles, the only downside with my plan is if maf gets majority and lynches me, fake claiming is in town of Salem too but not claiming when asked means you are either game throwing town, Mafia, coven, neutral killing, or jester

I don't think there a jester, it's possible we have a neutral killing, and people voting me and not claiming sets off my scum alarms

Do I have to forget all my town of Salem knowledge and learn a whole new system?

Because of major family issues i havent posted yet, very sorry!!!!

Okay so looking at the cast rn i feel like majority is slipping away from us, we need to lynch an 'evil' pedrson today or we're just letting the mafia walk away with the win. I think it's odd that Nano claimed right away, (he says he plays a lot of town of salem) and this is not a good strategy is tos either.

[Eliminate] Nano

Theoretically, any role can be mafia. Nano could be a legitimate Granny, but if he is he has played a very suspicious one. People don’t fake claim detective or healing roles because often those people counter you right away and out you. They are also too common to get away, but the Granny deters cops and is fairly rare. Claiming it made me think you were scum. Now you could claim to have claimed it to make sure cops don’t accidentally die, but  doing so also prevented foolish mafias from dying. And probability honestly states you have a higher chance of killing scum then the cop. 

I neednt vote, his fate seems pretty sealed imo.

Midday post! (thanks to Lía for keeping up with the votes and posts!)

Nano4: Alistair, Archeric, Newt, Caimie

Bok Choi: Hooky

Hooky: Nano4

Remember, the following players MUST cast a vote: L'Belle, DigitalAmber, Jace Stormkirk, Seal, purplecicada, Bok Choi, IkeSmasher_xX and Astra125.

The following players must post more: L'Belle, Seal, purplecicada, Bok Choi, Newt, Caimie, IkeSmasher_xX and Astra125.

Roughly 23 hours left till phase change! Have fun! 🙂 

6 hours ago, Nano4 said:

If I was mafi why would I claim granny, I would claim a role that heals or investigates

I'm a master elo in town of Salem so I'm used to suspecting people who vote randomly and don't share their role

So far I'm the only one to share my role

In my scum reading I believe newt is Mafia with hooky and defending them by voting me

Here is not town of salem. Claiming your role without any good reason is considered useless.

But the way the bandwagon is forming so quickly, it makes me think you are not really mafia. Well, if you aren't, then we will have good leads to follow the next day.

A lot of games here are purposefully different than town of salem. Often there are roles that have been altered and changed to spice things up, meaning that nearly every game here will be different and unique. 
Claiming your role is also usually not done unless you have very important information to share, because it then puts a target on your back. Claiming for the sake of claiming often just makes you more suspicious.

My gut tells me Nano isn't lying, he's just used to playing on Town of Salem and isn't used to the play style of the forum games, as such I'm going to put my vote onto Bean, unless he tells me why he thinks I should die. But y'all know how often my gut is wrong so we'll see.

[eliminate] Bean
I also don't like how quickly the votes piled on Nano. If Nano ends up being town, I wouldn't be surprised if some or most of those votes end up being opportunistic maf.