Evolution Mafia (END - TOWN WINS!)

Alaris

Well i have some people i suspect tbh. But nothing right now to accuse them.
Just some hunches and what my gut feeling tells me.

Jeah i am also inclined to go for the no Lynch, if there isn't any lead right now, but that means we all have to abstain from voting, as stated in the Phase change Post.

You now have 60 hours to discuss here (this day will be excepcionally longer because of Christmas). Since it is the first day, you may abstain from voting if you wish. Anyway, the most voted person will be lynched at the end of the day. The format of the votes is: [Eliminate] Player name and [Unvote] Player name. Please remember that it won't count unless they're in bold. You must post at least twice in this thread. You can also use the private chats you created last night.

So that means if we all come to an agreement, to abstain from lynching someone, @Newt has to Unvote Jace.

Just now, CrimsonDragon21 said:

Well i have some people i suspect tbh. But nothing right now to accuse them.
Just some hunches and what my gut feeling tells me.

Jeah i am also inclined to go for the no Lynch, if there isn't any lead right now, but that means we all have to abstain from voting, as stated in the Phase change Post.

So that means if we all come to an agreement, to abstain from lynching someone, @Newt has to Unvote Jace.

A tie would also result in nobody being lynched.

Looks like the two maf theory crumbled, what a shame. Not really cause I am glad to only have 1 mafia. Looks like it was the Vigilantee, who always N0's it seems. It seems my no active roles at the moment theory is false because their was a Vigilantee, and it used its power. 

A tie also also results in no Lynch? Please don't vote me or unvote Jace(someone putting a third 1 vote provides both me and Jace a great deal of security)

Eliminate: DigitalAmber

Jace is the only one who posted something that doesn't add anything to the game, just for post requirements i believe

I'm not unvoting him

Also pls no lynch is an awful choice

But Newt typically plays aggressively anyways
Sorry I haven't posted, I've just been a little lazy

Alaris is pretty obviously hinting there are third parties running around that aren't aligned with us or the maf. I heavily doubt a town aligned vigilante a) exists yet because we're all single celled organisms, and b)  would risk taking a shot on night zero and risk hitting a town member (Unless they're bean maybe?), which is why I'm more inclined to lean towards Cass's death being because of a third party.
The other stuff regarding the deaths last night has been covered at this point. I find Jace kind of suspicious in that if he had nothing of value to add, why not just *not* post until you have something to add? It being a short (and his only) post however, I think it's too soon to be voting him off just because of that.

2 votes for Newt, 2 votes for Jace, let's make this even.

[eliminate] Amber

Now there are two on Amber as well *oddly satisfying*

I also want to clarify one thing Alaris
You said "The format of the votes is: [Eliminate] Player name and [Unvote] Player name. Please remember that it won't count unless they're in bold. You must post at least twice in this thread. You can also use the private chats you created last night".

That doesn't mean people are able to vote in the private chats, right?

I mean Newt's Vote has a point, which he stands firm for it. If he doesn't want to remove his Vote from Jace, thats okay, cause Amber already brought us a tie.

What's more surprising are the votes on Newt. It's not like you had to vote for him to begin with. And you also don't have much reasoning to do so.

And if things get worse, we are really going to kill an innocent with those random votes, you are dooing right now if more are coming for that.

So for now i make it a 3-way tie, so it doesn't get out of hand.
Sorry Amber

[Eliminate] Digital Amber

3 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

I also want to clarify one thing Alaris
You said "The format of the votes is: [Eliminate] Player name and [Unvote] Player name. Please remember that it won't count unless they're in bold. You must post at least twice in this thread. You can also use the private chats you created last night".

That doesn't mean people are able to vote in the private chats, right?

People are NOT and will NEVER in this game be allowed to vote in private chats. All the votes will always be public, in this very same thread. It is stated in the Opening Post.

My apologies, but with the vote swings on me, I really don't want to accidently lose my neck and Newt and Jace are tied. Newt does typically play aggressive and no lynches, while they can risk hitting a townie, can also hit a mafia. I forgot who said it, either Kiet or Bok, but we seem to have a habit of N0 Vigilantee kills, not always to the best results. It doesn't always happen but it's happened before. Bok makes a good point of N0 probably having a 3rd party role. Alternatively, it could actually be a clown! Meaning if you think you are a fool, you aren't. But die anyways pls. Also, we usually Lynch so as to gain more ore information using through death of the day. Also, Kiet's votes scare me, sorry. 

Unvote digital Amber

Eliminate Kiet