Evolution Mafia (END - TOWN WINS!)

Alaris

=^.^= If you eliminate Alaris I take over, feel free to vote him. =^.^=

[Eliminate] Alaris

Anyways, since there are roughly 12 hours left until the end of the phase I thought I should make a mid-phase post or something. I didn't ask Alaris so don't tell him.

Votes:

| Jace ------------------ (Newt, Alistair)

| Newt ----------------  2 (Nano4, IkeSmasher_xX) 

| CrimsonDragon21 -- (CrimsonDragon21, DigitalAmber)

| DIgitalAmber --------- 1 (Bok Choi)

| Bok Choi -------------- 1 (Hooky) 

It looks like 9 people haven't casted vote at all. It's fine for now, but don't get too comfy!

Additionally, I've noticed a good amount of players haven't meet the post requeriments. I know this is a busy season but please notice me.

@Jace Stormkirk @LykosHand @IkeSmasher_xX you still need to make at least 1 more post!

@Caimie @purplecicada @Astra125 @Jaegeryou still need to make at least 2 more posts!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Is it just me or Lía's post reads like it was generated by a bot

also

2 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

=^.^= If you eliminate Alaris I take over, feel free to vote him. =^.^=

it's treason then

*does a flying 720° spin while screeching like a madman*

As far as serious business goes, I understand people who are reluctant to vote given the lack of information inherent to Day 1, but I honestly don't think passively abstaining will do us any good in our endeavor to root out the mafs.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, L'Belle said:

I'll vote Newt just because I don't want Kiet to die so early again.

Eliminate [Newt]

Maybe you could vote Jace, the only one who acted scummy???????????????

If i die I'll haunt you all

22 minutes ago, Seal said:

There, don't break it again or I'm telling my mom.

I feel so tempted to do so but with it close to the time limit, I won't. 

Anyways, I don't have much to say here since I don't have any suspicions besides maybe Newt for being too aggressive but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now.

I'm afk for a few hours and what do I find when I come back? Treason! Mutiny!   454307996948889630.png?v=1

*clears throat*

I know there are about 6 hours left (technically), but since you've had plenty of time for this day (and I'm sure you want to evolve asap) I'll just change phases now. Expect future phase changes at around this time of the day.

Some of you haven't fulfilled the requirements: this is the first day and will have no consequences (and also, I'm changing phases before scheduled time), but please try to meet the requirements in Day 2! Two posts aren't that many!!

NIGHT 1

As twilight approached, the denizens of the pond gathered in hopes they could get rid of the threatening gang that wanted to kill them all. But every time somebody cast a vote, there was another cell that voted for another suspect, always ending up in a tie. At the end, Jace Stormkirk, CrimsonDragon21 and Newt ended up in a triple tie with 3 votes each. There was another triple tie, among DigitalAmber, Bok Choi and Astra125, with 1 vote each (and Alaris too, oookaaaaayyy...). It was thus resolved that nobody would be lynched, wishing that somebody could get any hints during the night.

Player list:

01.- L'Belle

02.- DigitalAmber

03.- Alistair

04.- Lord Drakyle [Pathogenic Bacteria, Town - Killed Night 0]

05.- andracass [Plant Cell, Mafia - Killed Night 0]

06.- Jace Stormkirk

07.- Archeric

08.- Hooky (Bean)

09.- LykosHand

10.- Seal

11.- CrimsonDragon21

12.- purplecicada

13.- Bok Choi

14.- Newt

15.- Jaeger

16.- Nano4

17.- Caimie

18.- IkeSmasher_xX

19.- Astra125

Night 1 will last 24 hours. Please send me your night actions, if you have one. If you want to create more private chats, now's the time. I'll send you the evolution questions soon, and you'll evolve at the end of the night (AFTER the night actions).

Advice: You say you don't have hints... if I were you, I'd use the private chats to do some investigation!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

D2-_Early_Paleozoic.jpg?width=1025&height=410

DAY 2 - THE EARLY PALAEOZOIC

A new day started and with it, the burst of a plethora of new life forms. The plant cells had assembled in full-fledged plants that conquered the land ecosystems, whereas the animals had developed new structures to battle each other. Conversely, the bacteria and archaea had remained the same, very much like CrimsonDragon21 and LykosHand who, despite of being Animal Cells, had not evolved. Wait... what? Lykos was floating in one corner of the pond, with his cell wall pierced and his organelles scattered around, covered in a toxin that seemed quite familiar to you. Kiet was also found dead, with his cell nucleus having been removed.

CrimsonDragon21 was killed! He was an Animal Cell aligned with the Town!

LykosHand was killed! He was an Animal Cell aligned with the Town!

You now have 48 hours to discuss. Today you are required to post at least twice, and cast a vote (if not, you'll get a warning). Ties will result in no-lynch. You can also use the private chats created at night. The new roles of today are:

Spoiler

ROLES FOR DAY 2 AND NIGHT 2

Ancestral_Plant.jpg?width=400&height=300

Ancestral Plant

Jellyfish.jpg?width=400&height=300

Jellyfish

Wiwaxia.jpg?width=400&height=300

Wiwaxia "Snail"

Opabinia.jpg?width=400&height=300

Opabinia "Bug"

Pikaia.jpg?width=400&height=300

Pikaia "Fish"

Player list:

01.- L'Belle

02.- DigitalAmber

03.- Alistair

04.- Lord Drakyle [Pathogenic Bacteria, Town - Killed Night 0]

05.- andracass [Plant Cell, Mafia - Killed Night 0]

06.- Jace Stormkirk

07.- Archeric

08.- Hooky (Bean)

09.- LykosHand [Animal Cell, Town - Killed Night 1]

10.- Seal

11.- CrimsonDragon21 [Animal Cell, Town - Killed Night 1]

12.- purplecicada

13.- Bok Choi

14.- Newt

15.- Jaeger [Animal Cell, Town - Resigned Night 1]

16.- Nano4

17.- Caimie

18.- IkeSmasher_xX

19.- Astra125

Not voting wasn't a good idea even on the previous phase imo

1 minute ago, Nano4 said:

I evolved into Killing even more stuff that comes near me, cool

Wdym 🤔

2 new deaths (not counting Jaeger's) last night seem to support the existence of a vigilante type of role on top of the mafia's factional kill. Except this time, they targeted a townie, be it accidentally or by design. I'd suggest the wielder of this ability to employ prudence.

Question for the hosts: is Jaeger going to be replaced?

7 minutes ago, Alistair said:

Question for the hosts: is Jaeger going to be replaced?

I requested for a replacement in the Announcements server and I haven't got any reply, so I'm afraid not. If any of you manages to convince somebody to join this game I'll be very grateful 😛

Wow what a brutal kill, at least you could have took my cells and organelles to make you survive. 
And then when you will eat them, waiting for it in my little corner on the pond, my revenge will be complete....hehehehe....hahahahah...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Ahem! I mean, good luck to all of you 🙂

• Upvote 1

Ey not again.
At least let me evolve to one of those grotesque beings, so that there is a deserved reason for me to die 😭

Oof. With my death the Asian Alliance crumbles and the Power Rangers lost their strongest member.

What a sad day to be alive 😦

Good luck my fellow townies 👍

• Upvote 1