Evolution Mafia (END - TOWN WINS!)

Alaris

I dont remember the exact role, but i got this thing that kicked me out of all the existing chats i have, and i have a vest or something? survivor/bodyguard ish?

Since this is a lylo situation, and despite eric being voted he hasn't made any effort to defend himself, i'll be voting eric.

[Eliminate]  ArcherEric

Hi in case you don't know yet we decided to make the day phase a bit longer due to new year's eve being a busy day and that stuff so there are still 24h left!!!!!!!!!!!! Not a lot has happened yet but to make sure you dont lose track of it I'm making a mid phase post. 

Votes:

| Eric ------------------ 3 (Hooky, L'Belle, Caimie)

| Seal ------------------ 1 (Jace)

It looks like 7 people haven't casted vote at all. @Alistair @GenEric @Seal @purplecicada @Bok Choi @IkeSmasher_xX @Astra125, don't forget that voting is mandatory!

Additionally, I've noticed a good amount of players haven't meet the post requeriments yet. One would expect the players to be more active in a Lynch or Lose scenario.

@L'Belle @Alistair @Hooky @Seal @Bok Choi @Caimie @Astra125 you still need to make at least 1 more post!

@purplecicada @IkeSmasher_xX you still need to make at least 2 more posts!

• Upvote 1

This feels a little bit like grabbing at straws but Eric did vote for Nano last phase and Kiet the phase before

And lo and behold Kiet ends up dead that night.

On top of him being silent, and only contributing a "Bean is a meanie" in a win or lose situation makes me think hes not too keen into adding to many of the points I and the others have brought up.

Hopefully Eric is maf, or else gg maf, you played well 🙂

[Eliminate] Eric

ahh

now the arrows are pointing towards me now eh

how unfortunate for me to be the sacrificial lamb

i hope yall are happy my death can make the game last longer

i might as well give a little hint before i die

but that would be against the rules so rip me

I suppose my vote wouldn't change anything one way or the other. Again.

Like last day phase, this is a strangely one-sided bandwagon, making me question whether this is truly the best thing to do. Hopefully things don't end here.

[Eliminate] Eric

I'll say one more thing before afking myself for a while. My vote is the 6th against him, so if we assume that Eric is indeed mafia as his last 2 posts seems to imply, it's very likely that there's some hot bussing action at play. Would be an odd strategy, give how close the mafia is to winning.

ok alaris gave me the thumbs up that i can give u guys a hint

whether u want to believe me or not is up to u

some of the ppl who jumped into the lynch train might be mafia

might be

its an even number too

NIGHT 3

Without actually exposing any piece of evidence, everyone seemed to be pretty much convinced that Archeric was Mafia so, with 6 votes against him, he was lynched. He was discovered to belong to the Mafia indeed, but something was off: it had been almost too easy. Anyway, the Lynch or Lose situation had been resolved... for now.

Archeric was lynched! He was an Arborescent Fern aligned with the Mafia!

Player list:

01.- L'Belle

02.- DigitalAmber [Pikaia Fish, Town - Killed Night 2]

03.- Alistair

04.- Lord Drakyle [Pathogenic Bacteria, Town - Killed Night 0]

05.- andracass [Plant Cell, Mafia - Killed Night 0]

06.- Jace Stormkirk

07.- Archeric [Arborescent Fern, Mafia - Lynched Day 3]

08.- Hooky (Bean)

09.- LykosHand [Animal Cell, Town - Killed Night 1]

10.- Seal

11.- CrimsonDragon21 [Animal Cell, Town - Killed Night 1]

12.- purplecicada

13.- Bok Choi

14.- Newt [Pathogenic Bacteria, Town - Killed Night 2]

15.- Jaeger [Animal Cell, Town - Resigned Night 1]

16.- Nano4 [Extremophile Archaea, Town - Lynched Day 2]

17.- Caimie

18.- IkeSmasher_xX

19.- Astra125

Night 3 will last 24 hours. Please send me your night action, if you have one. If you want to create more private chats, now's the time. You'll evolve at the end of the night (AFTER the night actions).

@IkeSmasher_xX @Astra125 @purplecicada @Caimie get a warning for not meeting the vote/post requirements.

Also, you have successfully overcome the LyLo phase... but if you do the math, you'll see that you might still be in the danger zone.

D4-_Early_Mesozoic.jpg?width=988&height=396

DAY 4 - THE EARLY MESOZOIC

It had been a rough night, especially for a certain faction... At dawn, the town found two corpses: L'Belle was floating with clear signs of having been intoxicated, and Caimie had been murdered. All the evidence revealed that they were both Mafia. What could have happened?

Caimie was killed! She was a Dunkleosteus Fish aligned with the Mafia!

L'Belle was killed! He was a Nautile aligned with the Mafia!

Player list:

01.- L'Belle [Nautile, Mafia - Killed Night 3]

02.- DigitalAmber [Pikaia Fish, Town - Killed Night 2]

03.- Alistair

04.- Lord Drakyle [Pathogenic Bacteria, Town - Killed Night 0]

05.- andracass [Plant Cell, Mafia - Killed Night 0]

06.- Jace Stormkirk

07.- Archeric [Arborescent Fern, Mafia - Lynched Day 3]

08.- Hooky (Bean)

09.- LykosHand [Animal Cell, Town - Killed Night 1]

10.- Seal

11.- CrimsonDragon21 [Animal Cell, Town - Killed Night 1]

12.- purplecicada

13.- Bok Choi

14.- Newt [Pathogenic Bacteria, Town - Killed Night 2]

15.- Jaeger [Animal Cell, Town - Resigned Night 1]

16.- Nano4 [Extremophile Archaea, Town - Lynched Day 2]

17.- Caimie [Dunkleosteus Fish, Mafia - Killed Night 3]

18.- IkeSmasher_xX

19.- Astra125

Day 4 will last 48 hours. You can use your private chats during that time. Please, remember to cast a vote and post at least twice.

The new roles for today are:

Spoiler

Fern.jpg?width=400&height=300

Fern

Araucaria.jpg?width=400&height=300

Araucaria Tree

Scorpion.jpg?width=400&height=300

Scorpion

Shark.jpg?width=400&height=300

Shark

Ancestral_Mammal.jpg?width=400&height=300

Ancestral Mammal

Archaeopteryx.jpg?width=400&height=300

Archaeopteryx Bird

Allosaurus.jpg?width=400&height=298

Allosaurus

Crocodile.jpg?width=400&height=300

Crocodile

Tortoise.jpg?width=400&height=300

Tortoise

Lizard.jpg?width=400&height=300

Lizard

Yay? 
I have no clue how this happened, but a welcome surprise nonetheless?
I can only assume this is because of the third party? Are the mafia turning on each other? Are vigilante roles finally in play? 
If anyone has answers to these questions, now would be a good time

Mafia had been doing really well, I wonder what caused them to suddenly bus Eric as they were on the verge of winning 

How very convenient indeed, that L'Belle would confess something like that just before dying. It's very easy to make the dead say all sorts of things. Even nonsensical ones.

Were I mafia as you claim, why would I be killing my own allies? And more importantly, why would L'Belle bus me if I were his last surviving partner? 

This looks like a desperate ploy elaborated by a lonely maf trying to buy himself one more day. Therefore,

[Eliminate] Jace Stormkirk

I had a feeling something was off a while ago, and I should have listened to it.

@everyone pls help me lynch scum

I apologise for not being active here, i caugh a cold and things have been hectic irl 😕

I agree with Alisair's reasoning. you can make the dead say whatever you want, and its way too convenient that L'Belle would bus his last surviving partner

its even more absurd that Alistair would kill his own allies. Jace, in your attempt to make Alistair suspicious, you have done goofed. Omae wa mou shindeiru!

[Vote] Jace Stormkirk