Evolution Mafia (END - TOWN WINS!)

Alaris

I've been thinking - would the existence of a mastermind - type role explain some of the weirdness happening this game? (Remember there still seems to be a third party hiding somewhere) It definitely explains why Eric was suddenly bussed when they were on the verge of winning, as well as why Caimie and/or L'Belle suddenly died, because of their effort to maybe root out the traitor in their midst. In fact, if this is true, it could be that Jace and Ali are turning on each other, one of them being the third party that has been carrying out the extra kills.

But that's just kind of a theory, and I don't have a lot of evidence other than some conversations and conflicting information in the private chats with various people. 
I do believe that if you ignore my theory, this can look like one of two things
A) A hail-Mary from Jace, trying to keep himself from being lynched
- Personally, I don't think this is the case. Jace was never really on anybody's radar, and I don't think he would suddenly call attention to himself like this in a way that looks so obviously scummy.

B) L'Belle/Jace is playing us, to either draw attention away from people we had our eye on before, or attempt to secure Ali's innocence
- This is much more likely IMO, the problem here is that we don't know for sure who's the one that's being played, and we most definitely don't know who's the one trying to be protected.

I guess TL;DR in this situation, there are too many variables here, and it seems to me in this situation that Ali is just as suspicious as Jace is. I don't believe my vote will make much difference at this point so I'm going to listen to my gut, which has been working pretty well for once owo.
[eliminate] Alistair
Also just realized this, but if Jace is telling the truth, why would L'Belle tell him something like that unless L'Belle KNEW he was about to die? Just something to think about if Jace flips town. If I'm wrong, feel free to kill me.

So things went a direction I wasn't expecting. If I'm going to be honest here, I feel like Jace could be telling the truth because I don't think L'Belle knew he was going to die that night and told Jace who one of the mafia were to gain trust. As for why L'Belle would do tell someone who was mafia, I don't have much of a clue given with how close they were going to win. I'm not going to vote just yet since if I vote Alistar, it's going to be a tie and result in a no lynch if no one else votes and if I vote Jace, well... he already has majority so it doesn't change anything. Just to tell you guys who I'm leaning towards, it's Alistar since I wouldn't have this conflict otherwise if I was voting Jace. 

I kinda forgot so here's your 7/8ths into the day phase post. 

Votes:

| Alistair -------------- 3 (Jace, Bok, Seal)

| Jace ------------------ 2 (Alistair, Amine)

@purplecicada @Astra125 @Hooky you still need to vote!

@Hooky @Astra125 @IkeSmasher_xX you still need to make at least 1 more post!

@purplecicada you still need to make at least 2 more posts!

Oh dear. I've been cornered, it seems!

The information Jace received from L'Belle is correct except for one thing: I cannot win by being the last mafia alive, in fact I need another mafia with me. That's why I intended to keep my last surviving "ally" nice and cozy under my wing until the end of the game.

Said "ally" doesn't seem too enthused by the idea, unfortunately. A shame, because he's dooming himself --and his faction-- either way.

I am indeed the mastermind. I started hidden among the regular mafia members, but was never part of their faction, and our respective win conditions are mutually exclusive.

I have an idea, though! Every time someone posts, I'll tell you the name of someone who is innocent. As a gesture of good faith, I'll start now.

Seal is innocent!

You're on the verge of winning, townies. Come out and play ^^

I remove my vote on Jace, because using my ability i gained information that confirmes Mafia cannot win as long as Alistair is alive, i wasnt told if my ability could give wrong or entirely correct answers though

for now [unvote] jace

• Like 1

If mafia can't win when Alistair is alive, then we should keep Alistair alive so in attempt to keep in alive Eliminate Jace because ties are no lynches. As a side note, I find it funny that I'm going for a tie as I was trying to avoid that in the first place by not voting earlier.

owo two posts in quick succession! I wasn't expecting that given how quiet the thread usually is

nonetheless...

Amine is innocent!

I know I should probably be giving you 2 names but hey gotta make the fun last long enough

NIGHT 4

It looks like the tables have turned. Several times. One day the town is on the verge of losing and by the next morning half of the mafia is dead. It looks like our mastermind got greedy and tried to take over by hijacking the factional kill, thinking that dead men tell no tales. I guess some do?

Alistair was lynched! He was a Pathogenic Bacteria and also the Mastermind.

Player list:

01.- L'Belle [Nautile, Mafia - Killed Night 3]

02.- DigitalAmber [Pikaia Fish, Town - Killed Night 2]

03.- Alistair [Pathogenic Bacteria, Mastermind - Lynched Day 4]

04.- Lord Drakyle [Pathogenic Bacteria, Town - Killed Night 0]

05.- andracass [Plant Cell, Mafia - Killed Night 0]

06.- Jace Stormkirk

07.- Archeric [Arborescent Fern, Mafia - Lynched Day 3]

08.- Hooky (Bean)

09.- LykosHand [Animal Cell, Town - Killed Night 1]

10.- Seal

11.- CrimsonDragon21 [Animal Cell, Town - Killed Night 1]

12.- purplecicada [Mayfly, Town - Modkilled Day 4]

13.- Bok Choi

14.- Newt [Pathogenic Bacteria, Town - Killed Night 2]

15.- Jaeger [Animal Cell, Town - Resigned Night 1]

16.- Nano4 [Extremophile Archaea, Town - Lynched Day 2]

17.- Caimie [Dunkleosteus Fish, Mafia - Killed Night 3]

18.- IkeSmasher_xX

19.- Astra125

Night 4 will last 24 hours. Please send me your night action, if you have one. If you want to create more private chats, now's the time. You'll evolve at the end of the night (AFTER the night actions).

@IkeSmasher_xX @purplecicada get a warning for not meeting the vote/post requirements. This is Nicki's third warning so I guess that means that I too get to do the killing tonight.

D5-_Late_Mesozoic.jpg?width=1025&height=410

DAY 5 - THE LATE MESOZOIC

IkeSmasher_xX was killed! He was a Sea Scorpion aligned with the Town!

Player list:

01.- L'Belle [Nautile, Mafia - Killed Night 3]

02.- DigitalAmber [Pikaia Fish, Town - Killed Night 2]

03.- Alistair [Pathogenic Bacteria, Mastermind - Lynched Day 4]

04.- Lord Drakyle [Pathogenic Bacteria, Town - Killed Night 0]

05.- andracass [Plant Cell, Mafia - Killed Night 0]

06.- Jace Stormkirk

07.- Archeric [Arborescent Fern, Mafia - Lynched Day 3]

08.- Hooky (Bean)

09.- LykosHand [Animal Cell, Town - Killed Night 1]

10.- Seal

11.- CrimsonDragon21 [Animal Cell, Town - Killed Night 1]

12.- purplecicada [Mayfly, Town - Modkilled Day 4]

13.- Bok Choi

14.- Newt [Pathogenic Bacteria, Town - Killed Night 2]

15.- Jaeger [Animal Cell, Town - Resigned Night 1]

16.- Nano4 [Extremophile Archaea, Town - Lynched Day 2]

17.- Caimie [Dunkleosteus Fish, Mafia - Killed Night 3]

18.- IkeSmasher_xX [Sea Scorpion, Town - Killed Night 4]

19.- Astra125

Day 5 will last 48 hours. You can use your private chats during that time. Please, remember to cast a vote and post at least twice.

The new roles for today are:

Spoiler

Pine_Tree.jpg?width=400&height=300

Pine Tree

Water_Lily.jpg?width=400&height=300

Water Lily

Conus.jpg?width=400&height=300

Cone Snail

Ammonite.jpg?width=400&height=300

Ammonite

Spider.jpg?width=400&height=300

Spider

Buttefly.jpg?width=400&height=300

Butterfly

Turtle.jpg?width=400&height=300

Turtle

Giant_Crocodile.jpg?width=400&height=300

Giant Crocodile

T.rex.jpg?width=400&height=300

T. rex

Placentary_Mammal.jpg?width=400&height=300

Placentary Mammal

Rip Amine
There should only be one Mafia member left alive, between me, Bean, Jace, Seal, and Astra. 
The biggest question right now is Jace, and whether or not he was working together with L'Belle as maf or as town. Personally, I townlean him as if you check the discord, L'Belle has a special role that says "dead nautile". 
Bean has been wanting me dead for a while and I don't know why. An explanation would be nice.
I'm more sure of Astra's innocence than Seal's innocence, because Astra's efforts to keep Ali alive, although a little weird, doesn't feel like something the final maf member would do. 

Thoughts? My vote will likely be between Bean and Jace, but that depends on if Bean gives a reason for voting me

Erm what's the reason y'all have for voting me? This feels a little sketch, especially from Jace, who usually tries to explain at least a little why he votes people
I'll leave this vote here unless someone has a better idea 
[eliminate] Jace

@Astra125 and @Seal Do you guys have anything to say at all?

Based on the things Alistair said the remaining maf is either Bok, Astra or maybe Bean.

But I doubt Astra or Bok is a maf due to a lack of evidence. One of Eric's quotes from the day he got lynched says 'he wonders why these three started to vote me'. Those three were L'Belle, Caime and Bean.

It's not the strongest piece of evidence but it's something.

Therefore [Eliminate] Bean

If what Alistair said was true, which I think it is true since Amine was town and I'm pretty sure Seal is town, then that leaves for me Bok and Bean. Between the two, I think Bean could be the mafia because almost everyday, Bean has been voting Bok. Then, on the one day Bean doesn't vote for Bok, Eric was lynched and he was the one who gave Eric the first vote, which allow L'Belle and Caime to create a bandwagon on Eric and buy time to eliminate Alistair.

Ok cool, I didn't notice that (what Astra pointed out in regards to Eric). I was hesitant to trust Ali at first and didn't consider his statements at the end of the day, but in retrospect, he probably didn't have much reason to lie. On that idea, Jace probably has to be innocent.

[Unvote] Jace

[Eliminate] Bean

50 minutes ago, Hooky said:

A mafia votes a mafia

And the other mafia bandwagons mafia

So that mafia can kill mafia

Are you sure you know what you are saying

Alistair was alive during the day Eric was lynched and Amine said mafia couldn't win when Alistair is alive. He did say that he wasn't sure if his information was accurate but since at least two mafia voted for Eric when they could have voted for anyone else in a lynch or lose situation, the information he received was probably accurate. This could have been L'belle and Caime taking advantage of your vote but I'm not too sure about that.

Now it's time for me to make a decision on who to vote for since votes are tied and I get to be the tie breaker between the two people I'm not sure about so no pressure(unless you guys want to gang up on me since I'm the only person in the group that Alistair didn't clear who is not in the running). In the end, I'm going to stick with my reasoning and Eliminate Bean.