Fire Emblem On Forums: Mortal Transgressions (IC)

RedMageCole

"Whuh-" Is the Cavalier's last words before he gets a knife jammed into him, causing him to fall off of his horse and collapse.

Spoiler

Baldur has combat elegance! +10 Hit/Evasion!

Baldur is just barely affected by Lizaveta's Charisma! +10 Hit/Evasion!

Cavalier C is affected by Justine's Daunt! -5 Hit/Evasion/Crit!

Baldur:

AT: 12 - 9 = 3

Hit: 102 - 24 + 10 + 5 + 10 = 103

Crit: 2 - 6 = 0

Cavalier C :

N/A

Baldur attacks! Autohit!

Cavalier C takes 3 damage! Cavalier C is defeated!

Cecily recovers +9 HP! Cecily is back up!

And on Lysander's mark, all was silent.

Spoiler

Lysander shows how it's done! +5% Adept chance!

Lysander is supported by Lenore! +1 DMG/DR, +5 Crit/Dodge!

Lysander: (Wind)

AT: 16 + 1 - 3 = 14

Hit: 125 - 22 = 103

Crit: 8 + 5 - 6 = 7

Adept: 23 + 5 = 28%

Fighter D :

N/A

Lysander attacks! Autohit! 29, no crit. 55, no Adept.

Fighter D takes 14 damage!

Lysander follows up! Autohit! 58, no crit. 37, no Adept.

Fighter D takes 14 damage! Fighter D is defeated!

R4GYqAt.png

"That's the last of them, I doubt they had anyone else on patrol in this vicinity... Alright. Orchid, Ficus, Crimson, Minstrel, Mink, you're with me. The rest of you group up by the front door, figure out who gets the key and wait for my signal: it'll be on three. We'll take a little bit of easy pickings before then... don't worry, Mink and I will make quick work of it."

A few lockpicks (x5) later...

R4GYqAt.png

"Some gold, and... hm, lucky day." Kane holds up a very sharp dart, tipped with some very noxious poison. "Looks like Death won't be too happy that I'm stealing his tricks... What about you, Mink?" Some gold and a staff are among Lenore's haul; Kane gives a nod of approval. "Rose will like that."

Kane obtained 1000 Gold and a Plague Dart!

Lenore obtained 1000 Gold and an Inspire!

Automated Movement

Tabitha G9 (with Door Key)
Ferdy F9 (Renewal recovers all HP)
Cecily H9
Fey G10
Mim F10
Liza H10
Lysander E9
Reiko I9

Baldur O4
Shin N4
Arthur N3
Kane N5
Justine O3
Lenore O5

As the group positions itself around the door, with Tabitha's key in hand and the door having been chipped by Kane and Arthur, the group is in place for a pincer attack.

R4GYqAt.png

"Alright, we're in position, team! Remember: our goal is to get the Relic, if we can avoid killing King Darcy then all the better for us! One... Two..."

"Three!"

EXP: (83/100)

Stats

Spoiler

Players

Kane (HP: 24/24) - Iron Knife (E) (23/40) | Glue Pack (29/35) | Vulnerary x2 | Lockpick x3 | Plague Dart (30/30)

Baldur (HP: 19/22) - Tenderizer (E) (24/40) | Heal (21/30) | Shove (22/30) | Vulnerary x1 | Vulnerary x3

Cecily (HP: 9/28) - Hatchet (E) (34/40) | Hammer (34/35) | Vulnerary x2

Ferdiad (HP: 32/32) - Steel Javelin (E) (22/35) | Iron Blade (39/40) | Slim Lance (39/40) | Vulnerary x3

Fey (HP: 27/27) - Hatchet (E) (26/40) | Vulnerary x3 | Hand Axe (40/40)

Justine (HP: 25/26) - Joyeuse (E) (37/40) | Artemis' Song (30/30) | Vulnerary x3

Lenore (HP: 23/24) - Silencer (E) (28/30) | Iron Knife (30/40) | Vulnerary x3 | Lockpick x3 | Inspire (20/20)

Lizaveta (HP: 24/24) - Wind (E) (34/40) | Worm (26/40) | Vulnerary x1 | Thunder (40/40)
Lysander (HP: 25/25) - Wind (E) (20/40) | Icicle Shower (32/35) | Vulnerary x2 | Blizzard (5/5)

Mim (HP: 13/22) - Training Bow (E) (36/40) | Steel Greatbow (13/35) | Vulnerary x1

Reiko (HP: 8/31) - Steel Sword (E) (24/35) | Vulnerary x2

Shin (HP: 24/25) - Iron Longbow (E) (33/40) | Training Bow (32/40) | Vulnerary x3

Tabitha (HP: 18/18) - Heal (12/30) | Vulnerary x3 | Door Key x1

Arthur (HP: 26/26) - Wind (E) (32/40) | Fire (29/40) | Vulnerary x2

Enemies

Cracked Wall (HP: 2/30) - 10 DEF / 5 RES                          

XT3ACY9.png

"Yea sure, avoid killing." The butler said haphazardly,  "Those in power who do nothing to help those in strife are not fit for their luxuries. I'll do what needs to be done." The butler readies his staff and begins charging a large amount of energy into the wall.  "Be ready, this wall is coming down!" with that tilts his staff forward using his shove magic to have the already weaken wall go tumbling into the room.

Regular Tenderizer attack the Wall down (Yea I know in flavor he use his staff but its kinda lame to go, haha small knife break wall U.U)

2ikT3N2.png

Tabitha nodded at the single and fumbled with the key thrusting it into the keyhole jiggling it for a second and then turning it.

USE DOOR KEY.

There was a small noise as the door unlocked. She mumbled to herself under her breath. "If I had my woodcutting axe we probably would have been able to get this done faster." To attempt to lighten the mood from her recent outburst she turned to her companions and flashes a quick thumbs up, then turned around and kicked the door open. She regained her composure, "Door's open now." 

BAM. CRUMBLE.

The combined sounds of Tabitha kicking the door open and Baldur blasting through the wall echoed throughout the throne room. The sound that echoes following... of all the sounds one might expect— resounding battle cries, eerie silence, angry gasping in horror...

There was the sound of multiple sources of loud, female shrieking, and the faint thumping of people falling onto the floor.

The source is evident: four girls, three of which who managed to get up and cling closer to the throne that stood in the center of the back of the room with the fourth having some trouble trying to get up. Two of the girls, in the back, are dressed in frilly servants garb, while two of the girls in front (the one fumbling on the ground included) were dressed in skimpy dancer outfits complete with ribbons and swords by their side. As the clumsy one finally manages to slink to the throne, noticeably a little further from it than the other three girls, the imposing figure sitting at the throne gazes down at the group at the door (his imposing figure is slightly reduced by the fact that he is wearing a bathrobe, though whatever he may be hiding underneath it is a worry). His gaze slowly moves to the group at the wall. It's difficult to tell from that distance, but... you can tell something's wrong with him. Amidst his cold gaze comes an arrogant smirk.

oZwx3Pf.png

"...How rude, barging into my domain like this. And to take down my wall as well... hmph, I suppose that goes to show you should not ignore cracks in the wall. I thought I heard some scuffling outside... so that was you after all? Hm... Those masks..." He points to each of you, his gaze piercing through each and every one of you. "Virtuous? Or a theater troupe? Do not concern yourselves if you are the latter, I have plenty of performers." He lets off a sharp laugh at his own joke, the three non-clumsy women giggling in response. "So... you have come to kill me, then? Or is there more I can do for you? Go on, speak. I am not an unreasonable man, unlike those rambunctious curs in Perus and Ria. Surely we can work out some sort of an agreement without violence."

XT3ACY9.png

Curs of Perus and Ria hm? He's just like the rest of them. He glared at the women besides the king, disgusting. Though he's unsure if they were forced into this by some mean or they just actually like it.  "While I would love to say we're here to force you to vacate the throne because we all know how much time you spend pleasuring yourself while your kingdom rots, we have more important matters that take precedence. The relic, hand it over now and you may yet have more time on this earth to indulge yourself in your depravity." He can't believe he's bargaining with this man. Kane, you better appreciate this.

2ikT3N2.png

Tabitha upon hearing this mumbled to herself:

"Scum like you shouldn't get the choice of whether or not you get the opportunity to be wiped off your palace floors after we've smashed your skull in"

Much like Baldur, Tabitha was appalled at the sight that stood in front of her. She didn't consider what stood in front of her to be human, he was lesser than that.  Ultimately, he reminded her of someone she wish she could forget. His manner of carrying himself with an air of self-importance, the way he had numerous women draped around him, and the fact that his power over these women would allow him to do this with no consequences. But most importantly her eyes were drawn to the clumsy girl, the way she tried to separate herself from the other girls, and more importantly from King Darcy. She had seen this sight before, and it was this sight that stoked the fires within her, she could feel another outburst coming and she could feel the beast inside of her wanting to break free, desperately wanting to slaughter this subhuman filth. 

However she'd been through this before. If needed she could simply just bottle up her emotions and save this outburst for something or someone else. The mission had to come first.

Tabitha and Baldur's thoughts felt a similar echo with Arthur, who could be faintly heard mumbling to himself.

1xsI4aP.png

"Piece of fucking trash, like you're any better than Ruslan..."

Kane did indeed appreciate Baldur's willingness to do the talking though, and followed up his statements.

UWNaAxC.png

"We will not hesitate to engage you in combat if you do not hand over the Relic, that is all we're here for. You're outnumbered, King Darcy."

King Darcy lets out a laugh, and the three non-clumsy girls near him giggle along with him in a cacophony of arrogance.

oZwx3Pf.png

"Hah! To even just consider turning your swords against me, the King of Ulux! You are all bold, very bold! But it is unnecessary, truly unnecessary... why, look! It's right here!"

King Darcy reaches behind his throne and pulls the Relic out. Indeed, it is the genuine article: a shimmering, crystalline octahedron. Despite the blackness of King Darcy's heart, it actually shimmers very brightly in his hand: noticeably brighter than the one that Queen Stella held. The glow brings out its true colors; blue, just like King Darcy's outfit.

"So, you have heard of the Relics of Purgus, then? Do not worry, I have no use for this trifling thing. Why should I hold onto it? Between such a useless artifact and my life, there is truly no contest. After all, who will take care of these poor girls?" The three get closer to him with a few 'awww's. The fourth girl does not budge. "Before I hand this to you... you there," King Darcy picks out Baldur in the crowd by the door. "You should learn to mind your tongue. You know nothing about the sacrifices we royals must make, now do you? Or perhaps you do, yes... I can feel it in the air." Suddenly, Arthur freezes up, as if trying to constrict his breathing. "Of your age, though, surely you are nothing more than a middling prince... though I would wager you to be more of a commoner, and the true nobility among you has failed to educate you. But that is fine, I can do that. Especially with such words coming out of your mouth; pleasuring myself while my kingdom rots? Hah! Do you not know the suffering Ulux goes through and how it extends itself to myself? It is difficult to manage such a tightly packed kingdom with nowhere else to go, but I assure you that everything I do is for the benefit of my kingdom. You see here, tonight was an important night. Do you see these four girls? They're all poor, lost souls. You may be aware that there is no Queen of Ulux, and so I have made a very important decision. To bolster the morale of Ulux, I have decided to marry a commoner, and tonight is the night where I choose someone to marry. Ulux has long suffered, and I can do very little without a woman by my side. Oh, and these poor girls... I truly pity them." The three girls fawn over him. The clumsy dancer is, as always, silent. Kane is equally silent, looking as if he was waiting for the right time to just listen and get the hell out of there. Whatever King Darcy was saying, it was clear that Kane wasn't buying it, but as long as they got the Relic... "They all lived together in such good conditions, until a very terrible thing happened. Their home was burned down for fun by some cruel joke of a monster, who is thankfully rotting in prison. You see, this was the home of a very dear friend of mine who selflessly took care of these poor girls. Unfortunately, he perished in the flames... dearest Pud, may the Goat treat him well in the afterlife for his faith." The three girls seem to weep just a little bit, but the clumsy dancer— hearing that name made her visibly wince. "Out of respect for my dear friend and with my mind fraught with worry over the conditions of these poor women, I took them in and have taken care of them ever since. So then... can you truly say that I do not care for my people, young man?" King Darcy leans on his throne's armrest, hand on his cheek with a toothy smile as he held the Relic.

King Darcy should have kept his mouth shut. That name, Pud— it's not a friendly name at all in Ulux, and King Darcy referring to him as a 'dear friend' would say a lot about his true colors— either blundering ignorance, or unspoken malice. Though most would not know his name, those who grew up or slummed around in the streets of poverty in Ulux would know it; whispers of the easy way out of poverty, a man who would take any woman off of the streets of Ulux at a price, a terrible price... and then there would be no going back from it.

No going back... until someone burned his vile establishment to the ground.

Someone...

...familiar.

y4DkjRR.png

"Pud?" Justine shook her head. "I'm almost past the point of being angry. To think to use that man as your example, you must be even more pathetic and depraved than I thought." The minstrel gestured at the four women. "I know not what poisoned words he has whispered into your ears, but I have less than no quarrel with you. Please, I beg of you, step away from that man." She brought her sword up before her face. "For the sake of all those who were less fortunate than me. . ." She swept the sword down and to her side, the tip whistling audibly as it moved through the air. ". . . King Darcy, your depravity will meet its end here, one way or another."

XT3ACY9.png

"Well said Minstrel," The butler nodding in her direction. He couldn't agree more with her last words.  "I don't need to know about this 'Pud' to know you are not worthy of the throne. I have all the evidence I need in front of me." He gestures towards the 4 women around the king,  "You claim that this is to pick your future queen and that this is for the betterment of the kingdom. That's the biggest load of bullshit I've heard and I live with Scarlet. You would pick your queen based on who would give you the biggest rise, its clearly evident in what they're wearing and how they're being 'evaluated'. If you truly cared about your kingdom and its queen you would not lower her to such a degree. No, what I see here is a disgusting pig of a man trying to cover up him getting his rocks off as something he does for the betterment of others." He then points his blade towards the pig. I'm sorry Kane but Baldur can't hold back any longer.  "You're nothing but moldy festering stain on this Earth! One that should and will be wiped clean like any other!"

Lizaveta let out a quiet scoff at Baldur's jab at her.

gnYwvAF.png

"But Orchid... does this not prove me right? This is the true form of the world under aristocracy, and the kings and (some of) the queens of Purgus merely are the pinnacle of the exploitation and rot. The king of Ria kills and maims, strikes down those who he has decided he has displeased with. The king of Gul steals the bread from the mouths of his subjects for no other reason than to brag that he has it. The rulers of Perus keep their foot on the neck of the world, trying to rule all through murder and fear and despair and poverty. The Queen of Vini is content to sit on what little she can bleed from those of us suffering in Vini, for its problems do not truly matter as long as she can eke a single coin out to raise her position. And Darcy, king of Ulux... he is as clear of a representation of these evils as there ever is. He keeps his kingdom as a land of misery and brothels because he can exploit that. As long as his people suffer, as long as they are desperate, he can reach into it and pluck out another victim to sleep with, with no fear of consequences, no fear of repercussions. This is what kings do -- they place themselves high above those they rule, so that they can seem untouchable to the people of their lands, and then they ruthlessly exploit them. Without fearing consequences, and with malice in their hearts, their people become nothing more than a resource and a set of toys. Look at him, Orchid, and say that I am wrong. I have studied this kind of horror, and I have seen it myself, and now we see it again."

She paused, and nodded at Mink.

gnYwvAF.png

"Taking a relic will not help Ulux. Listening to vanished gods will also not help Ulux. If we want to raise this place from its misery... we can start by getting rid of its oppressors." And she pulled out a tome, glaring at Darcy.

2ikT3N2.png

Tabitha of course was angry. She was angry at the way Darcy was talking about that man, claiming him to be a pious noble, one of recognition and praise. But most importantly, she was mad at herself, she had never considered the possibility that the women who were set free from Pud's brothel would be shipped out to another den of sin. Finally she was angry at the gods who would allow this to happen. She clenched her free hand into a fist tightly. 

"The only Goat that monster Pud is going to deal with is the one who is tearing into his hindquarters in deepest pits of HELL. You claim to be saving these women yet don't even know the damage that MONSTER did to them, all the lives he ruined, all the lives he TOOK?" Her fist clenched tighter, her rage was boiling inside of her. "People like you are why the gods abandoned us. You claim to be using your royal status to help people how stupid do you think your people are? You've NEVER had to deal with the consequences of your actions, do you even KNOW what the effects of your lavish life of pleasure has on your 'loyal subjects'? Have you ejaculated any semblance of thoughts in your brain, or are you genuinely that stupid to not realize the utter depravity that pours out of your mouth like shit from a cow?" At this point her nails were digging into her hand, causing a small trickle of blood to leave her palm. The rage inside of her turned into a deep sadness. She felt warm tears fall down her face as she continued to berate Darcy. 

2ikT3N2.png

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE DAMAGE YOU PEOPLE CAUSE... IF... IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU, SHE WOULDN'T HAVE..." Tabitha stopped and hung her head low sobbing for a moment. She regained her composure and looked upwards. She was about to put herself in danger yet again, and ultimately cause more trouble for Kane and the others, but for her own selfish reasons she needed to let Darcy know that his lavish lifestyle was coming to and end. Tabitha removed her mask and looked upwards towards King Darcy with fury in her eyes. 

"Look into my eyes you piece of SHIT. They carry the burdens of those who had to deal with your little pal Pud. Every single person who's life he ruined, their sleepless nights, their ruined family and stolen dreams. You claim to have beaten the monster that killed Pud in a fit of rage, but you've failed to realize that monster was staring at you this entire time. When you get sent to the same goat sex ring of hell, make sure to tell Pud that Tabitha Bellmonte sends her regards, and hopes that for the rest of time you enjoy suffering the same pain you inflicted on others." She put her mask on wiped the blood off of her hand on the bottom of her robes. "Darcy, I don't care if I have to rip you apart with my own two hands, you won't be surviving this encounter, and I'll make damned sure that I can support everyone to make this a reality." 

eleanor-mug.png

"You know, I don't normally approve of violence."
Lenore is very, very calm. This was a reminder of a life she'd almost had, had she had found less success as a con than the victim of one. She'd seen plenty of poor bastards who'd suffered that kind of life, and she'd robbed more than her fair share of monsters who'd benefitted from this kind of thing; true, she couldn't free their victims, but she could make damn sure that the wages of sin were distributed to those who needed money. It was dirty money, but people could live off it.

That said, paying evil onto evil was something even Lenore had been tempted by. If anything were to provoke Lenore into breaking her code, this kind of depravity was it.

eleanor-mug.png

"I'll let my companions do the talking. No con I could come up with could pay for this kinda evil."

Oh, the bomb that King Darcy had set off in those halls among the members of Virtuous. Had he had known the magnitude of the words he said, if he had contained his arrogance, then maybe things would have gone more peacefully. And yet, with every passing word, the tension began to grow and the King of Ulux began to grow from impatient to angry.

Justine's words showed some slight intimidation on the King's face, before he reverted to his smug look as he slipped the Relic into his bathrobe. The three women who clung to Darcy, they looked at Justine as if she had just said something very disgusting to them— the clumsy dancer showed some hesitance as she looked at Justine, breathing heavily before-

oZwx3Pf.png

"Oh, you silly little girl, why don't you just leave the adults to talk? Why bother attempting to fight someone who does not wish to fight you? And besides, don't you know that you should not speak ill of the dead? Girls, girls, don't let her upset you..." But Justine was just the beginning of the explosives that set off among the room filled with members of Virtuous. Impatience continued to settle in on Darcy's face, even if he continued his arrogant smirk, looking at Baldur and Lizaveta as if they were equally nasty stains on his nice, freshly-cleaned carpet... "You truly don't know anything, do you? You three stand there as if you know anything about diplomacy, it's honestly quite shameful. Now then, are we going to conduct business, or what?" Darcy looked directly at Kane, the flashy leader of the bunch. However, it was evident that on Kane's face was anything but willingness to continue with this deal. Even so, there was doubt, uncertainty...

...until Tabitha spoke up.

zuZDzsp.png

"You... It was YOU who did it!? YOU dared to burn down Pud's establishment solely out of the whims of some stupid, whiny little brat who didn't know her place in this world!? YOU dared to defy me!? You should be rotting in that prison! Hmph...! So much for wanting you away from my kingdom, I was foolish to trust those Perusian idiots to do one simple job!"

Darcy stood up out of his throne, face contorted into an intense fury as the three girls attached to him now stood up on their own, drawing weapons. One drew a sword, the other two drew a set of bolas each. The clumsy dancer looked reluctant, slight tears forming in her eyes as her legs shook and held her sword with two hands. She looked rather nervous; she was the closest dancer to the group entering from the wall, after all. As they prepared themselves, Darcy drew a knife from within his pockets, one on the longer side of knives. It glows with a threatening aura, an energy similar to Stella's bow but more intense. He grasped it with two hands, splitting the two apart with a burst of wind accompanying his split. Spinning his knives so that they faced backwards in his grip, the king looked ready to kill.

"Simpletons who call yourselves Virtuous! I'm done being patient now that I see the fools you truly are! Petty emotions and stupid little brats who don't understand the sacrifices we go through! You are-"

The sound of a loud throat clearing resounds from Kane, all respect finally gone.

7VQmZWw.png

"If only you weren't such an arrogant bastard, you'd see the stupid mistake you've made toward us, Darcy. You've openly proven that you do not care for your people— you only care about those who bring you pleasure. I am only slightly less of an idiot for thinking you could be reasoned with. If my team calls for your head on a platter..." Kane looks to the team, his gaze particularly trained on Justine and Tabitha. It briefly stops on Lenore, an uncertain look of whether it should apologize or not, but her message had gotten to him. "...then I'm going to serve it to them on solid gold. Prepare yourself!"

Arthur's hand is set aflame, a fury in his eyes that had been lingering ever since Justine had declared war.

1xsI4aP.png

"I'm going to enjoy burning you to a crisp, as long as Minstrel doesn't immediately kill you for your impudence."

Darcy gritted his teeth.

zuZDzsp.png

"You all think I'm just some cretin who sits on a throne all day surrounded by women, don't you? Hah! With the twin knives Lust at my side, you'll all be dead before you can even blink!"

Player Phase

Updated Objective: Defeat King Darcy!

*GAIDEN REQUIREMENT UNLOCKED*

txT7NED.png

zuZDzsp.png

"Idiots!" Darcy yells to the stairwells to his left and right. "Are you not hearing these children preparing for battle!? Get up here immediately! I have better things to do than exhaust my energy on them!"

EXP: (83/100)

Stats

Spoiler

Players

Kane (HP: 24/24) - Iron Knife (E) (23/40) | Glue Pack (29/35) | Vulnerary x2 | Lockpick x3 | Plague Dart (30/30)

Baldur (HP: 19/22) - Tenderizer (E) (24/40) | Heal (21/30) | Shove (22/30) | Vulnerary x1 | Vulnerary x3

Ferdiad (HP: 32/32) - Steel Javelin (E) (22/35) | Iron Blade (39/40) | Slim Lance (39/40) | Vulnerary x3

Justine (HP: 25/26) - Joyeuse (E) (37/40) | Artemis' Song (30/30) | Vulnerary x3

Lenore (HP: 23/24) - Silencer (E) (28/30) | Iron Knife (30/40) | Vulnerary x3 | Lockpick x3 | Inspire (20/20)

Lizaveta (HP: 24/24) - Wind (E) (34/40) | Worm (26/40) | Vulnerary x1 | Thunder (40/40)
Lysander (HP: 25/25) - Wind (E) (20/40) | Icicle Shower (32/35) | Vulnerary x2 | Blizzard (5/5)

Mim (HP: 13/22) - Training Bow (E) (36/40) | Steel Greatbow (13/35) | Vulnerary x1

Shin (HP: 24/25) - Iron Longbow (E) (33/40) | Training Bow (32/40) | Vulnerary x3

Enemies

Dancer A (HP: 24/24) - Slim Sword (E) (40/40)

Dancer B (HP: 24/24) - Slim Sword (E) (40/40)
Maid A (HP: 23/23) - Bolas (E) (40/40) | Inspire (20/20)

Maid B (HP: 23/23) - Bolas (E) (40/40) | Inspire (20/20)

King Darcy (HP: 32/32) - Lust (E) (--/--) | Killing Edge (30/30) | Short Axe (30/30) (Droppable)

Mim hadn't felt the need to interject herself into the conversation. She knew nothing of the people he had been talking about and while it was clear that her allies did, she was focused on something else. The one dancer who was scared. Who didn't want to be there. The others... They were likely a lost cause. But her... She had to try. Darting forward, just out of bow range, she left her arrows at her side, her bow dangling in one hand, the other stretched out in a placating gesture.

dOaH0b0.png

"I know this is all scary. I know you think he's the most powerful person in your world and so there's nothing you can do to fight him. But I promise. We're going to defeat him here and now. He is going to die. But you don't have to. Take my hand, I'll protect you from him. I promise. I won't let anything happen to you if you put down your sword and join us."

H-7

For even just a brief moment, the dancer looked at Mim with a look of surprise. Her sword lowers slightly and her knees begin to tremble slightly less. For even a brief moment, it looks like she's going to outstretch her hand...

zuZDzsp.png

"Oh, so you want to go to them now? After everything I've done for you, you want to turn your back on me!? You selfish little-"

"N-no, no, I wasn't going to...! I-I'm sorry...!"

For the first time, she actually speaks. Her voice is squeaky and very nervous, though very quiet. Kane grits his teeth.

UWNaAxC.png

"Figured as much... token abusive relationship. Good try, Snowbird... but... if we distracted him somehow, maybe..." Kane puts a hand to his chin, glaring at the vile king...

Reiko hadn't much felt the need to interject so far...she knew nothing about nations beyond Ria, after all, so it likely was something better handled by people who did. Seeing this disgusting man parade around with women that he clearly doesn't see as anything more than arm candy, acting like he's somehow above them...and then, to learn that he's protecting another who could be considered scum of the earth? She's already not in the best mood due to that smug-ass cavalier from earlier, and this doesn't help that at all. That's just fine, though--at the moment, she doesn't really want to be calm.

FRshYAZ.png

"Why don't you just shut your damn mouth and step out from behind those poor girls so we can take your fucking kneecaps, you shithead?"

Reiko walks forward to F-7, but [MENACING]ly.

Lizaveta couldn't help but rub her hands together and grin behind her full-face mask.

lizavetasmile.png

"This is going to feel good, I think. Finally we get to make a real lasting change in the world... we get to bring some justice into it, for once. I've been wanting to rid the world of people like this man for a very, very long time."

And she began to advance.

G7

Lysander.png

"You don't deserve this, but we don't have time. I'll hold back as much as I can" He said as he weaved a spell with his hands, moulding the wind into a blunt force that would hopefully knock the poor woman out instead of cutting her apart as his spells tended to do. 

Lysander to E6, wind Maid A

Unable to do anything, the maid that Lysander attacks can only make a slight pouty face as she tries to brace herself against the inevitable attack.

Spoiler

Lysander is affected by Lizaveta's Charisma! +10 Hit/Evasion!

Lysander: (Wind)

AT: 16 - 8 = 8

Hit: 125 - 29 + 10 = 106

Crit: 8 - 7 = 1

Adept: 23%

Maid A :

N/A

Lysander attacks! Autohit! 95, no crit. 36, no Adept.

Maid A takes 8 damage!

Baldur's combat experience shows as his knife sticks into the maid's shoulder, her letting out a small cry of pain as her shot with her bolas goes just a little bit wide.

Spoiler

Baldur has combat elegance! +10 Hit/Evasion!

Baldur:

AT: 12 - 6 = 6

Hit: 102 - 29 + 10 = 83

Crit: 2 - 7 = 0

Maid B :

AT: 11 - 12 = 0

Hit: 104 - 43 - 10 = 51

Crit: 4 - 5 = 0

Baldur attacks! 28, hit!

Maid B takes 6 damage!

Maid B counterattacks! 53, miss!

EXP: (87/100)

Stats

Spoiler

Players

Baldur (HP: 19/22) - Tenderizer (E) (23/40) | Heal (21/30) | Shove (22/30) | Vulnerary x1 | Vulnerary x3

Lysander (HP: 25/25) - Wind (E) (19/40) | Icicle Shower (32/35) | Vulnerary x2 | Blizzard (5/5)

Enemies

Dancer A (HP: 24/24) - Slim Sword (E) (40/40)

Dancer B (HP: 24/24) - Slim Sword (E) (40/40)
Maid A (HP: 15/23) - Bolas (E) (40/40) | Inspire (20/20)

Maid B (HP: 17/23) - Bolas (E) (40/40) | Inspire (20/20)

King Darcy (HP: 32/32) - Lust (E) (--/--) | Killing Edge (30/30) | Short Axe (30/30) (Droppable) 

Fey looks on with a slight grin as she sees Mim doing what she does best as she moves forward. She stops in front of the dancers before looking over to the one Mim is talking to.

Pirate_closed_1.png

"For the record, the people who end up agreeing to take her hand don't tend to regret it. Just saying."

Move to F6