Ame Rates Every Pokemon's Cuddle-ability

Amethyst

10 hours ago, Amethyst said:

Noctowl- big and floofy and 10/10 because ama will be very cross with me if i say anything bada bout a bird pokemon again

I'm very glad you learned your lesson, maybe there's potential for goodness in you after a-

10 hours ago, Amethyst said:

Murkrow- NOT a cuddler, will flap away from you and then go nest in your hair and peck at your head 2/10 its still cute

...You think I can't read?

You thought I wouldn't read the rest?? Hm??? Did you??? Think you're funny, do you?

1v3 me, bird only, windy weather, no items

• Haha 1

• Veterans
12 hours ago, Amethyst said:

• Typhlosion- he's an angry boy with angry fire, but when he's not angry he looks like he's at an ideal huggingable height, but he seems like the kinda guy who'd be like mommmm not in public so 5/10

> Typh 
>>5/10

Alright we're duking this out. I will not stand for this slander.

• Global Mods
1 hour ago, Azeria said:

> Typh 
>>5/10

Alright we're duking this out. I will not stand for this slander.

I will stand with you. This soft and warm and snuggly line seems quite underrated right now.   

Also swinub needs a high rating because I still remember the random mailbox article in the original mystery dungeon about swinub pillows being used to cure insomnia for being so comfy. I mean in hindsight in that world where pokemon are like people its a lil wierd but I guess they were cool with it so that makes them bros

14 hours ago, Amethyst said:
  • Pidgeot- claws more withdrawn now ready for cuddling 7/10

Acceptable, will maybe not have to fight you. We'll see what happens when you get to Lotad line, tho.

14 hours ago, Amethyst said:
  • Typhlosion- he's an angry boy with angry fire, but when he's not angry he looks like he's at an ideal huggingable height, but he seems like the kinda guy who'd be like mommmm not in public so 5/10

Strongly disagree with this, though, Typhlosion is large, warm, and soft, absolutely perfect for cuddling. Maybe a bit grumpy about it but obviously needs the cuddles all the more because of that.

2 hours ago, baldr said:

(Wanted to link that "Ciel of approval" image but can't find it anywhere. Anyone has it?)

I got this one, though there might have been more than one variation

Spoiler

XiBPpnQ.png

Can't wait for more of Ame's judgements

Edit:

Because I got the image of @Amethyst judging Pokemon in a judge's stand, behold Ame, the Yamaxanadu  (or just Yama if you don't want to bite your tounge saying it).  Behold the work of 3 minutes in MS Paint.

Spoiler

tyUNjjb.png

• Haha 2

Guest Sparkin'
19 hours ago, Amethyst said:

Ampharos- he lose fluff but he big and soft and no more accidental shocky, trust him and he will protect you, 8/10 BUT 10/10 when the fluff comes back in mega

approved. it's a whole line of fluff and cuddles

On 8/17/2018 at 2:55 AM, Amethyst said:

Sneasel- pfft........ sneasle doesn't need cuddless.............. nothing personnel, kid........................................ (might snuggle if you tell no one) 3/10

If a Sneasel cuddles with you, you're someone special. :]

ame got possessed by bean on the whole 2nd gen part

anyway, this was hilarious xD

umbreonthebesteeveelution gets kicked out from the forums

also poor chikorita 0.8/10 it's a dumb thing that doesn't deserve to live but at least is soft

Aipom- mediocre cuddles but GREAT high-5's, 5/10

You fucking what.

Maybe it's just because I have a soft spot for stupid Pokemon that received absolutely terrible poorly executed evolutions, but man, Aipom looks like he would do great with cuddles just because of the tail-hand alone.

Miltank- will cuddel you and kick the ass of anybody who judges you for cuddling it. strong and beefy-- uh... non-literally, this time... i hope. she will look out for you always. 9/10

Y'know what? Forgive and forget, that's what I say. Miltank is great.

Looking through this it seems you prefer bigger, softer, friendlier, and more aesthetically pleasing Pokemon; as well as rating serpentine Pokemon highly (unless they're made of rocks).

Milotic's all of those things at once.  10/10 or 9/10 if you're afraid the lower scaly half won't be as good as the upper fleshy half.

17 hours ago, Eagleby18 said:

Looking through this it seems you prefer bigger, softer, friendlier, and more aesthetically pleasing Pokemon; as well as rating serpentine Pokemon highly (unless they're made of rocks).

Milotic's all of those things at once.  10/10 or 9/10 if you're afraid the lower scaly half won't be as good as the upper fleshy half.

Nice to see someone who likes Milotic as well. What I'm especially waiting for is her rating for Spheal

On 8/17/2018 at 1:55 PM, Amethyst said:

Ditto- how well do YOU cuddle? 

You don't rate Ditto! Do you not cuddle with Ditto!? Ditto is precious! If everything else fails and everyone in the world is against you, at least you have Ditto! (read: 'Ditto' as 'yourself')

Joke aside...

Dewgong- has evolved into ideal cuddle friend, energetic in cold but doesn't seem to hate heat, also storing heat in itself so its probably very warm, 8/10

Flaaffy- what mareep should have been but started balding trying ot get there, it can contain its shocks now and its tail lights p if too charged so you at least have a warning, it's working on it keep it up sweety 7/10

Articuno- one of the MOST cuddlable legendaries, big wings of cool protection are massive gains, fluffy chest iss trong asset, she is beauty in grace, and does a gentle balled up snzzzz use her tail as a blanket 8/10

I approve this