Birb mafia (Epilogue)

Anime

2 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

Breakfast is who gives me the scummiest vibes so far.

2 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

I guess I'll go for the ~active~ player whose alignement I feel less sure about.

[Eliminate] Venus

I strongly suggest you to elaborate on this, or otherwise I'm going to be sure that you are mafia.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Personally speaking, Alaris' argument reads as trying to backpedal out of falling into Filthy's trap by making it seem like it was part of his plan. Maybe I'm biased, considering the circumstances.

That, combined with the fact that Mr. Knight's response to my original suspicion seems accurate, makes my vote somewhat obvious.

[Unvote] Jason Grace/Seal

[Eliminate] Alaris

1. Venus jumped into Dive's bandwagon without questioning it twice and has barely contributed at all. He hasn't made a single post that has over a line of text and his position respect to voting Dive hasn't been properly explained by him or reconsiderated at all despite of how likely is that Dive is telling the truth about being silenced based on Dive's playstyle and personality and on how his claim of having been the target of the silencer is uncontested by Belle. I still say I'm not sure about his alignement because it wouldn't be the first time he does weird things I don't understand.
2. Breakfast hasn't collaborated at all and has even admitted to having voted you despite not even remembering the arguments against you. While I can understand/justify Filthy's and Venus' behavior (they *might* be trying to shake things up to promote activity and make scumhunting easier), Breakfast hasn't shown even the minimal interest on making the game advance in any way. He's either scum or an incredibly passive town despite being here and clearly available, which is not really what I would expect of a new player in their first game (they usually take things way more seriously). 

Ok, let me speak a little bit more clearly.

Lía is mafia. Specifically, the silencer. She was the only person that visited Dive in N0. You're welcome.

@Walpurgis @Roswell @Mr. Knightly @Filthy Casual @Captain Breakfast @Venus @Cataline @purplecicada @Seal @Caimie @L'Belle @Bok Choi @Psychic Sheep 

Now, I think we can suggest other possible candidates for mafia, given all what has happened today.

I would like to also request protection from the doc, please?

HoldUpJustOneSecond
Wasn't Venus implying that Dive wasn't the one who was silenced? If he's right, Alaris' argument has no merit. Granted, I can't think of any plausible way Venus would know that, but that could mean a couple things, and these situations jump out at me the most off the top of my head:

A. Venus and Lia are mafia. Having one argue one thing (Dive was silenced) and the other argue another thing (Dive was not silenced) creates a clear line between them without putting each other at risk of elimination. This also means Alaris is telling the truth. Lia voting Venus could be her trying to save herself.
B. Venus is telling the truth, which means Alaris is lying. Again, I don't know how Venus would know this unless he was silenced himself (which is not the case) Or he knows the alignment/visits of Dive (which could be possible, but I think unlikely). This puts him at odds with Alaris and Dive (who would be maf in this situation) while Lia is just an unfortunate casualty.

C. Venus is just spouting lies to prompt discussion or set a trap, which means what Alaris says still applies, but doesn't clear up whether or not Dive was actually silenced. If I remember correctly, Dive also faked being silenced in a recent game, but I have to check which one.

Also note that if Dive actually wasn't silenced and faked it like Venus implies (if Venus is telling the truth), Lia could be an town visiting role.

We still have one day (I think), so I want to hear their (Alaris, Lia, Venus) defenses before I vote.

On 6/21/2018 at 5:41 PM, Venus said:

I like cass' idea better. With that said:

[Vote] Jason Grace

He's been online before but has said nothing yet, while he's usually one of the first players to talk.

@Bok Choi is this Venus' argument that you are considering?

If that's the case, I think that I don't need to defend myself.

I'm the night birb, I watched Dive in N0 and Lía was his only visit.

Btw I watched Bean in N1 and he received no visits.

I am not lying. Venus is hypothesising. Lía said nothing specifically regarding this matter.

We have about half a day iirc

If I'm lynched, Vigilante, please shoot Lía. If I'm not (meaning that we lynch Lía), consider shooting Ross.

@Alaris Ah, I see it makes sense now. It did seem strange to be so revealing as mafia I guess I should have guessed it was a trap, very clever. To those who might still suspect Alaris there's no reason he would need to buss his team-mate and reveal himself by claiming a role he is not. 

[Unvote] Alaris

[Eliminate] Lia

My current suspects are Lia (obviously), L'belle (not really adding anything and voting Filthy), Caimie (adding nothing to the discussion and voting Lia to throw suspicion away from her), and maybe Roswell?

Your thoughts? Sorry I bandwagoned on you 

Edited by Mr. Knightly

21 minutes ago, Mr. Knightly said:

My current suspects are Lia (obviously), L'belle (not really adding anything and voting Filthy), Caimie (adding nothing to the discussion and voting Lia to throw suspicion away from her), and maybe Roswell?

Your thoughts? Sorry I bandwagoned on you 

Dw, I only continued pulling that today cause I had that ace up my sleeve.

From what I know, L'Belle and Caimie are not very talkative, either being mafia or town. So idk.

Ross could have either seen my plan and played along or he could have been mafia trying to lay low when he knew others would BW on me. Honestly and unless we have some other evidence, I'd soot him even tonight. I was surprised when he joined Lía to take me down after I accused her.

@Alaris No the argument I'm looking at is from earlier this day phase when Venus voted Dive even after he claimed he was silenced. From what I gathered, (and Nicki agrees I think) Venus did that to imply Dive wasn't the one that was silenced. 

I don't see a counterclaim to Alaris' role, so I guess I'll do this unless someone counterclaims or reveals info to change my mind.

[Eliminate] Walpurgis

I doubt I will be able to shake the suspicion off of me at this point and I know I'm for sure getting lynched so, what can I say? I knew I should have silenced Alaris just for the memes of him being always the blocked one. But I would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you, meddling info role. 
It seemed strange that you were so sure I was scum only from me not accusing you for voting filthy. I understand better now.
I'm also a bit curious about how you are almost as sure about ross as you are about me. Would you care to explain? Yes, I'm the silencer and you watched my target so you saw me silencing them, but I'm the only one with a visit action that you can see (at least while ded birb is alive). In the case ross is mafia there's no way you can have seen him with your ability and in the case you saw him then that only confirms his innocence, how can you ask the vigilante to follow you blindly without giving an actual reason? Can they trust you about that? You have nothing to lose either way, so shoot away I guess.

Was a bit suspicious of Alaris' roleclaim, considering that there's probably still someone silenced that he could've been pretending to be to get the lynch (as unlikely as it is), but I guess since Lia's basically confessed at this point it all worked out.

[Unvote] Alaris

[Eliminate] Walpurgis

30 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

I'm also a bit curious about how you are almost as sure about ross as you are about me. Would you care to explain? Yes, I'm the silencer and you watched my target so you saw me silencing them, but I'm the only one with a visit action that you can see (at least while ded birb is alive). In the case ross is mafia there's no way you can have seen him with your ability and in the case you saw him then that only confirms his innocence, how can you ask the vigilante to follow you blindly without giving an actual reason? Can they trust you about that? You have nothing to lose either way, so shoot away I guess.

Is it just me or you are trying to cripple my accusation on Ross?

Guest Sparkin'

It afflicts me that two would think I knew about Jason-dono being silenced. You had disregarded that I have talked in both days.

[Eliminate] Walpurgis