Birb mafia (Epilogue)

Anime

Huuuh? I feel like I've contributed more than other people but guess not to you all.

And I don't think I've done anything that needs defending either so.

And I get Alaris' reasons for wanting me dead but most of you just agree with him? You don't have other thoughts?

So I'mma be kinda busy later today so if I die, I'd recommend watching the people who are just following Alaris.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

51 minutes ago, Roswell said:

I personally read it as the Janitor getting to know the role of the person that's killed that night rather than removing alignment (since the latter would pretty much make it clear that the person in question was not a mafia member). Either way, the fact that we don't know if the role he's claiming is still alive makes using an RC as a defence dodgy to me.

I mean, I actually see very little point on having a Janitor if the roles aren't revealed upon death. As a matter of fact, the 2 first deaths were revealed, but then Amine stopped. I'm none to sure to understand why.

The description of "making their role only known to you" implies that when the janitor doesn't act, the role is revealed to more people, namely, the rest of the players. @Bam the 25th just to make sure, when a person dies, is only the ALIGNMENT revealed?

49 minutes ago, Captain Breakfast said:

Because as far as I can tell, I'm the only one who found your little knee-jerk reaction to my questioning suspicious. But I neither claimed anything of the sort of you, nor did anyone else(hell, from what I've seen, most everyone else is 50/50 on you).

I've seen her play like this in other games and she was town... I find this behaviour quite hard to read, though. She could well be mafia.

eh. fuck it.

Alaris: Night/Watcher RC'd
Filthy: Edgy RC'd
Breakfast: Plain RC'd
Ross: Vanilla T./Maf
Bean: ?
Caimie: Vanilla T. /Maf
Michel: ?
Nicki: ?
Venus: ?
Bok: Vanilla T./Maf

I will probably regret this, I'm sowwy I'm impatient and very impulsive do as you will with this info. I think you can gather what this means. I think I'll just, be a target for now. ❤️❤️❤️ 

Edit: FYI I did get an extra move due to my D1 absense. 

2 minutes ago, Cataline said:

eh. fuck it.

Alaris: Night/Watcher RC'd
Filthy: Edgy RC'd
Breakfast: Plain RC'd
Ross: Vanilla/Maf
Bean: ?
Caimie: Vanilla/Maf
Michel: ?
Nicki: ?
Venus: ?
Bok: Vanilla/Maf

I will probably regret this, I'm sowwy I'm impatient and very impulsive do as you will with this info. I think you can gather what this means. I think I'll just, be a target for now. ❤️❤️❤️ 

Thanks... however our roles are quite useless right now. We should really focus on the Ded Birb.

Anyone counterclaiming this, btw?

28 minutes ago, Bok Choi said:

Huuuh? I feel like I've contributed more than other people but guess not to you all.

And I don't think I've done anything that needs defending either so.

And I get Alaris' reasons for wanting me dead but most of you just agree with him? You don't have other thoughts?

So I'mma be kinda busy later today so if I die, I'd recommend watching the people who are just following Alaris.

Okay, so... what are your thoughts on the rest of the players? Anything suspicious that caught your eye?

9 minutes ago, Cataline said:

I think I'll just, be a target for now

Also, that won't make YOU a target, I'm afraid. Please, refrain from posting further info regarding that.

Unless you lied, that is 😉 

That's what I told Venus xwx

In any case I'm didn't wanna ya know

die

w/o giving any hints. and if I can drag any fire away from you and whoever is doc/vigi, sure. Unfortunately this may work against us cause if they're all town... but nyaaa I'm soooooo passive that worth a shot gimme juror points

2 minutes ago, Cataline said:

That's what I told Venus xwx

In any case I'm didn't wanna ya know

die

w/o giving any hints. and if I can drag any fire away from you and whoever is doc/vigi, sure. Unfortunately this may work against us cause if they're all town... but nyaaa I'm soooooo passive that worth a shot gimme juror points

I was saying that because the Doc/Vigi are among the untracked people.

Unless you lied, which is perfectly cool.

And I don't wanna know it.

XD

Yea honestly I wanted to check on Bean too. Seems quiet, he sometimes makes good comments but I don't think i've seen much of that. (Edit: Clarif, I don't remember too much, could be wrong, was focused on bok)

Chances are one of us dies, which is hilarious cause I never die.

Either way usually vigi gets priority over mafia so that's somewhat reassuring.

the town birbs surrounded Filthy Casual. " You hath sinned and you hath to recieve thy punishment" said one of the birbs. another one said " you have killed our brothers and sisters, death is too good for you, you shall die in a horrible way" soon Filthy was tied up and thrown in a deep well. As he drowned, his last words could be heard "Fools, killing me won't save you"

Filthy is dead he was town aka the edgy birb

Night 3

@Filthy Casual i recounted the votes and apparently you only had 2 votes 😞 you have been revived! i apologize for miscounting

the vigilante was restless this night, Bok Choi was on their mind for a while, and finally they made up their mind and hiding under the darkness, they shot the poor birb down.

Bok is dead, he was diaper birb

Day 4

it was weird they got lynched I knew it!!

Yea I thought bok would be one of their less important members, were it the ninja maybe more of a fight may have been put. A confirmed towny is nice tho~

Well, I guess I'm officially revealed as town. Can we now agree there's no way I can be mafia, lmfao

I guess now that it's a 100% confirmation, I can participate more now lol. As such, having read Alaris's statement. I'm inclined to believe his words.

I also think he might be on to something with Bean, and as such, until I hear anything different...

[Eliminate] Bean

The power of edge compels you

• Global Mods

So the vig picked well this time. Well, I don't blame them for choosing Bok.

Is it possible Bok carried out the kill for mafia, ultimately failing because he got targeted? I'm not really sure how the kill order works.

Vigi tends to have priority over mafia. but tbh it'd be weird considering Ded Birb Archen is still alive and Bok was such an obvious Vigi kill than anyone else should have done it instead and would have been able to do it w/o being seen. I feel like they just failed because of doctor.

• Global Mods

Most definitely Amine screwing around... I hope.

Going back to what Cat said, it's probably more than likely a doctor healed their target... because why would they send out Bok when they know he's suspected and the vig is still around?

With that being said, nice job to the vig.