Birb mafia (Epilogue)

Anime

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I could be wrong here but i thought that Ross was more actively trying to scumhunt in other games i saw him in. Since we have no clear lead like we did yesterday we really should make the most out of the time we have to determine our lynch victim.

Reading my name and not being @‘d sounds like ya’ll think I’m scummy. But if you’re mafia you sure know I’m not so you’d try to pin it. >:3€

At least big boi Alaris believes in me, though he might not cause I said this.

I’m reaaaally annoyed cause I thought I’d be leaving early yesterday but I didn’t and now I have to go again and can’t help ‘til the evening.

hey hey mwister bweakfast owo

what’s wrong w caring about third parties? I think you and Rossy are reading too deeply in the third day text obs conveyed in a fun lighthearted tone. This is how I got killed last time after all eheheh..

answer meeeeee

I mean, I'd prefer to have more conversation before giving scumreads, but given how much of the day has progressed without much conversation, I'll give a quick rundown of my inclinations thus far, in alphabetical order:

Alaris: Almost guaranteed town, by virtue of correctly identifying Lia/Walpurgis. There's a small chance that it's a grand ruse to bus a mafia member to get himself ingratiated, but given the amount of scumhunting he's been doing thus far I'm doubtful that's the case.

Bean: So far, Bean's played just as crazily as I'm used to him doing, which means I'm not quite sure as to his leaning. Could go either way. 

Bok: Maybe it's just me, but I don't feel like Bok's said all that much, which is making it somewhat awkward to get a read on him. Slight scumlean, just because it feels like he's trying to hide in the conversation.

Caimie: Hasn't really said much, looking at it, and hasn't contributed all that much either (albeit more than some, IMO). Could go either way.

Captain Breakfast: The constant attempts to throw suspicion onto other people could be just aggressive scumhunting, but judging by who it's been aimed at thus far, I'm more inclined to think it's a mafia trying to deflect suspicion onto others. Leaning towards scum.

Cataline: I'm torn here. I was initially thinking of a townlean (the being happy about no 3rd parties, while odd, came across as town to me), but the attempt to play it off just above me as something "lighthearted" feels kinda scummy to me, so could go either way.

Filthy: With both 3rd parties (and thus what was effectively a Jester) gone, Filthy's previous vote for himself is really bugging me, and IMO he hasn't actively contributed all that much to scumhunting. Leaning scum here.

Michel: Not really enough information to go off of what they've said thus far (I'm making the assumption that this is either Amber's replacement or that I'm an idiot who has forgotten someone's nickname), but Amber's play seemed relatively town-ish, so I don't see a reason to suggest any less atm.

Nicki/Purplecicada: Fairly confident townread. Has said a decent amount everyday (IIRC), and has actively contributed to discussion as well.

Venus: Has acted generally town like Nicki IMO, but a couple of odd choices (the initial reaction to Dive's silence claim comes to mind) has made him a weaker townread for me than what Nicki is.

TL;DR:

Strong scumread: Filthy, Captain Breakfast

Slight scumread: Bok

Could go either way: Cataline, Bean, Caimie

Slight townreads: Michel, Venus

Strong townreads: Nicki, Alaris

Note: Alaris is practically confirmed town since no one has counterclaimed his RC. 

Lighthearted suspicious? Pfff it’s literally the first <comment> day don’t a lotta people drop not so useful comments <about the night’s events the morning after>? Dumb metric to judgr people, Cat does not recommend.

I’ll keep scumreading you if you like~ I played recklessly before because I was hoping the fact of me being town will shine through. I think I’ll play that way again cause it’s true~ But yes Let’s get the world to talk and give us hints and clues!! we can focus on mwister bweakfast instead who we both agree needs poking and prodding.

Edit: <> for clarity, Cat miswrote something.

Well we're very nearly out of time, so I'll place my vote from who seems the sketchiest to me. 

[Eliminate] Filthy

For a couple reasons that make me raise my eyebrows: His self-vote (why not help him die if he wants to), and I've seen Captain breakfast contribute much more to scumhunting than he has, on top of Filthy not voting until afterwards (yes I know he could have been busy, but still, there's very little solid proof to work off of). 

I'm most likely wrong so pls don't follow my vote.

Also methinks I messed up my last post, because Drago was Amber's replacement, which means that Seal (who replaced Dive) is also confirmed town (assuming Lia didn't block her own teammate). As such, @Seal, I would like to hear what you think.

TBH, I completely forgot about this. After thinking about how I haven't died yet, I realize that the longer I live, the more guilty I look. It'd make me an easy scapegoat for the last day. As such, I'm going to make the correct vote (as well as piss everyone off who doesn't like it when I vote for myself):

[Eliminate] Filthy Casual

Seriously, VOTE ME. (Oh, Cataline is probably mafia if I had to guess). And to make things even easier, I'm going to go back into character now:

Within myself lies a conflicted and tortured soul.

Our own internal meaning is to submit to a conformist society that kills our own sense of being.

Real power doesn't exist.

The meaning of our lives is simple; to eventually submit to the abyss.

Happiness can only be achieved one way; through the works of fiction.

I shall now take my leave, as the local hot topic calls my name.

Take this emotional and not at all worthless message as you will, but remember; my parents are dead.

Ahahaha me mafia 

You kids crack me up. Again-- treating it like the end of the world? Exaggeration my fellow bird. That's the Cat way of comedy-- no really it is! You asked me why I said what I did the first, I told you, then you called me weird for being pawanoid. I just poked you up since if Rossy is indeed town then why not also ask who he also thinks is suspicious? I guess I should read further back and see if it holds up.. I'll do that now. BRB Also, do you actually claim to be pidgey? Just to put a name on a helpless bird.

ANYWAYS I just aim to press everyone just a notch to see what happens since that's all I'm good for. OR AM I idk you tell me. I promise I'm town though. 

I also don't really know what to do w the Filthy situation... uh.. Yeah? I'll vote you out if we REALLY don't find anyone else promising of a mafia. :///

So, Filthy claims Edgy Birb and C. Breakfast claims Plain Birb. Neither of them have been counterclaimed, so I'll trust them for the time being.

[Eliminate] Bok Choi

For reasons said in a previous comment of mine.

@L'Belle: Sorry, I'm bad at keeping track of people's nicknames.

Since I missed it, then, my thoughts on L'Belle are currently a slight townread. I don't feel like he's said a huge amount (unlike, say, Alaris), but what he's said seems to be solid.

And since I need to get a vote in, and no-one's really said anything yet to change my initial estimations...

[Eliminate] Filthy

Distrustful of any roleclaims atm due to no role reveal of the dead and Janitor shenanigans. Only reason I'm particularly trustful of Alaris is his evidence via Lia's reveal.

Better read up Michel or your uselessness will be an admission of guilt..

Not that, I'm useful either. Speaking of Bokky isn't helping out very much, is that why we're voting for him?

@Venus I wanna hear how you feel since you didn't say anythinh.

[Eliminate] Bok Choi

I'm just putting a temp vote on teh boy and trusting big bois lead. Aaaalso I wonder if that small backpedal made before Awaris' RC is any indication of gentle pushing to get him lynched. Hey hey better speak up Bokky things don't look good and I'd wove to keep town numbers up.

I was worried you'd say that hmm... 

I was actually inclined not to give my own reason. Oh well. Maybe that means I'm right? :3??

I feel like either vigi or maf will lynch me I wonder I wonder,,,

1 hour ago, Roswell said:

@L'Belle: Sorry, I'm bad at keeping track of people's nicknames.

Since I missed it, then, my thoughts on L'Belle are currently a slight townread. I don't feel like he's said a huge amount (unlike, say, Alaris), but what he's said seems to be solid.

And since I need to get a vote in, and no-one's really said anything yet to change my initial estimations...

[Eliminate] Filthy

Distrustful of any roleclaims atm due to no role reveal of the dead and Janitor shenanigans. Only reason I'm particularly trustful of Alaris is his evidence via Lia's reveal.

Since we are not supposed to know thw role of the dead player, only the alignment (Amine dixit), I'd say that the Janitor would erase that, the alignment of a dead person. Hitherto, it has not happened. Therefore, I think we can assume the janitor has not acted yet.

I personally read it as the Janitor getting to know the role of the person that's killed that night rather than removing alignment (since the latter would pretty much make it clear that the person in question was not a mafia member). Either way, the fact that we don't know if the role he's claiming is still alive makes using an RC as a defence dodgy to me.

Shrugs well whatever I don't need to convince you about anything for now. I am starting to get concerned about the Vigi killing me needlessly though ack (unless I am the vigi then I'm actually good).. OR UNLESS YOUR THE VIGILANTE FUCK

Cassy encouraged me in the dead chat to get more aggressive on my convictions, and maybe fluctuate attitudes, but I can't do that if I'm dead!! Better hope I'm not the Doctor or Tracker birb.. I hope I'm not too, for all our sakes. Sigh maybe I need to RC..