• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Psychic Sheep said:

@Filthy Casualtell me how to succeed in life

i need your advice

There is no such thing as success.

Success is only an illusion created by the man in order to keep the common man down.

The idea of success is as empty as the dark pit deep inside me that is my soul.

GDI Filthy, now you've got me looking for acronyms in all your posts now >.>

WRT the roleclaim, given the number of people who have yet to respond (Dive/Jason Grace comes to mind) I'm not fully convinced of Filthy's roleclaim yet. That, combined with the lack of conversation leading to a lack of overall targets (and I'm rather suspicious of the Jason Grace voting due to silencer potential) means that, for now anyway, my vote's staying where it is, at least until more conversation comes out to scumhunt with.

I have to agree with Ross, this bw on Jason Grace is a bit weird. Staying afk is definitely not Dive's playstyle and he's a player who would very likely be the silencer's target (if not the target of the factional kill). I still wouldn't be too suspicious of Venus because experience tells me he's prone to make this kind of moves, but I'd keep an eye on those who joined the bw without thinking it twice. 

Life...

IS meaningless

We will all perish in the end...

We are all fools in the end...

Nothing matters...

That is why you should donate your body to me so we can eat you

better than letting you rot

Ipromist I Will HaVe everybody Take A taste of you

bUT...

he refused...

why...

Has everybody said something yet?

Oh whoops, I have been afk for too long in my opinion. This edge was unexpected from filthy, but what can you do. I feel L'belle is plotting a devious strategy that won't work due to Amine pinging for inactivity. That strat is to fake being silenced and then try to claim that Dive wasn't silenced and was just faking it or along those lines. Of course, with warnings that wouldn't work. It's safe to assume Dive was silenced. 

That would indeed be clever. So far only Dive and L'Belle has not talked and I think it is safe to assume one of them has been silenced. In case they haven't been pinged earlier @Jason Grace @L'Belle. Voting for dive is a bad idea in my mind seeing as he could very easily be silenced right now. A lot of people just seem to be talking and not really trying to figure out who is mafia which can be a tool to keep town distracted. Be on your toes guys. I am inclined to townlean on Roswell and Filthy. Roswell is making an effort to read people and find mafia, and for now seems town to me. Filthy has claimed edge birb and seeing as how no one has counter claimed I think we can believe him (why would a vanilla townie not counter claim). 

I am scumleaning on Captain Breakfast who just appears to be making filler posts with no real goal, Archeric who appears to have skimmed the thread and jumped on an easy bw, and Alaris who generally says more in the chat and takes a more active role scumhunting. 

[Eliminate] Archeric

Sorry I've been gone. I've been talking about how pathetic and useless everything is at Hot Topic.

In a game where there are winners and losers, we are all victim to the establishment presented by the man.

That being said, my parents are dead.

[Unvote] Jason Grace

[Eliminate] Archeric

@andracass Yes I had thought about that. That is why imo it would be stupid to pretend to be silenced because until one dies they will both be suspicious. Of course this could cause us to lose a townie but it would also hurt mafia. Unless one of them legit didn't see the day started somehow. Besides we could theoretically hang one and have the vig shoot the other. Not sure this is the best course tbh, but how could they not know the day started?

Edited by Mr. Knightly
More thoughts

That would make things easier. The last game I was in with a silencer the person who was silenced got a fake warning so you didn't know who was actually silenced, unless only one person didn't talk.

• Global Mods

im sorry for only posting now tbh.

I think I can get behind this, although I'm not sure if I can agree with it - but there's no one else for me to vote right now.

[eliminate] Archeric.