• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Sparkin'

I like cass' idea better. With that said:

[Vote] Jason Grace

He's been online before but has said nothing yet, while he's usually one of the first players to talk.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

let me teach you how to cook a birb for breakfast

Make some water. Put birb in water. Add a lot of oil. Boil the water. Use your hand and grab the birb. Dont let go, your burnt hand adds a nice taste to birb. Breathe into birb. Give CPR. Revive birb. Then boil it Again but this time replace oil with orange juice. Delicious orange birb

I look forward to the birb on birb action

Le Chef Beane

[UNVOTE] LIA

[ELIMINATE] BEANUS

• Global Mods

ya sorry I'm not Amine but Usually they can, Cass, though I'm not sure in this case.

Also it appears Bean has voted for Sparks (Venus), not himself.

I don't really want to hop on this bandwagon but I'm dying to pressure vote Filthy just to get him to talk. 🤷‍♀️

Just to get him to actually respond, more than anything else:

[Eliminate] Filthy Causal

I do agree with it being odd that Dive (Jason Grace) hasn't said anything, but at this point I feel the urge to do something, even if it is just pressuring Filthy to respond.

Filthy, man, you alright? Y-you don't have to shoot, we can talk this through...

Anyways, I don't find him especially suspicious. I doubt he would make such a sloppy move as either mafia or hot birb (lyncher). I still want to hear what he has to say. 

Also @ the discussion between lynch and no lynch: towns most powerful and reliable tool to get rid of mafia is lynching. Even if you get it wrong it's a win/win situation, as you are guaranteed to gain some kind of information. 

I'm sorry i'm late, i was just listening to linkin park and thinking about how useless we all are.

My view of the universe is simple; we are all meaningless specs drifting along to the next random happening.

Exactly how should we expect to continue when no matter who wins, we all lose?

Does it matter in the end?

Going by that logic, it truly doesn't.

Evil, good; two phrases that don't matter.

Blasphemy comes in multiple forms, but one form triumphs over them all; true happiness.

In light of this, we can do nothing but wait for the end.

Really, there's no point to continuing...

Because honestly, I want to see everyone's reaction when they figure out this message is an acronym.

11 minutes ago, andracass said:

do we have any prospective targets other than filthy?

There are no other main targets.

Nothing truly matters...

Except I saw one vote for Jason Grace, and will probably switch my vote to that soon

9 minutes ago, andracass said:

Sounds tempting.

What about Venus and Ross?

I legit don't think Ross is mafia. He mainly voted for me to pressure me into a response.

I'd keep an eye on Venus personally...

...not like it matters. We all die eventually.

My parents are dead.

[Unvote] Walpurgis

[Eliminate] Jason Grace