Birb mafia (Epilogue)

Anime

Guest Sparkin'

A mafia in a graveyard once told me long ago that they'd defend a Town to cast suspicion upon them. And it worked.

Turn a blind eye to Lía-dono's words. They will only illude you.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Venus said:

A mafia in a graveyard once told me long ago that they'd defend a Town to cast suspicion upon them. And it worked.

Turn a blind eye to Lía-dono's words. They will only illude you.

Yeah

Maybe not the vigilante shot but I still think that it'd be cool if Ross could be confirmed by the cop

Greetings turtles birbs. I have been waiting. Watching. Observing the actions of my prey. This current progression has been most interesting, and it is time for my input.

I'm subbing for Amber and now its time I join in I mean squawk.

Based off the previous roleclaim, Alaris is on my suspect list. And Venus' claims make him rather questionable.

For now though I must vote on the main suspect.

[Vote] Lia

@Alaris Yes having the cop check him would be nice, and you (if you don't have a better target) can watch Roswell so you know who the cop is and we don't lynch them. Furthermore you can keep tabs on them while the doc gets you.

Edited by Mr. Knightly

Day 2 has ended

The town birds caught lia red handed, she was carrying a suspicious weapon and was suspiciously staring at the doctorbirb's house. they tied her up and set her on fire, like a witch. She burned as her screams grew louder and louder until they stopped and her body turned to ashes. Walpurgis is dead, she wass mafia.

Night 2

The night is kinda peaceful, some birbs were keeping tabs on each other though. Meanwhile the grous mourned the loss of their silencer, and planned to revenge.

Dragoknight flapped his wings, and flew to get food, but little did he know, a gun was pointed at him, and as soon as the poor birb landed, a bullet pierced his head and he fell on the ground with a thud. Meanwhile, the evil birbs decided to strike once more. their target was none other than Mr knightly, who was enjoying a good night's sleep.

Dragoknitght and Mr Kightly are dead. Drago was town and MR knightly was third party.

Day 3

current alive players:

Cataline

Alaris

Ross

Bok

Venus

Bean

Nicki

Michel

Caimie

Filthy

Captain Breakfast

@WalpurgisDeDeDeD

(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`) my lia wont respond to me when i touch her

Yea but i don't wanna come on in one day like OH THIRD PARTY WIN GG MATES!!

I wonder if the lack of roles is an oversight.. So! What are we discussing today kids? Gotta find the next birdie to PRESS

unfortunately i'll be out the rest of the day but

Tis quiet today

I'll give my thoughts to try to get people talking. 

Firstly, it's pretty clear to me that Alaris is town, he was right about Lia and Dive. One confirmed town yayy. I'm also seeing Venus on our team because his post last day seems to indicate he lied on purpose to get people talking.

There's also only a short list of people who voted Lia after her confession, which are Belle, Ross, Filthy, Venus, and Drago (who is now dead, most likely from the vig from what Amine said).

My gut tells me Venus and Belle are town while the rest are a bit more suspicious. I'll have to look over previous posts tomorrow morning when I wake up, and I'll probably place my vote then, but methinks this is a good place to start discussing, because we have less than a day.

I definitly get your reasoning for thinking people voting Lía after her confession are suspicious (which includes me, ouch) but honestly this is purely coincidental since I just didn't have time to go on earlier. Anyway, i'm still suspecting Filthy. For whatever reason he thinks that voting yourself is not suspicious at all, why would it be amiright? I make it my policy to vote for you if you vote yourself since that either means you are done with the game and don't want to play anymore, in which case I'd be glad to help you out, or you're basically admitting your guilt, in which case, goodbye mafia member.

3 hours ago, Bok Choi said:

There's also only a short list of people who voted Lia after her confession, which are Belle, Ross, Filthy, Venus, and Drago (who is now dead, most likely from the vig from what Amine said).

I think this is irrelevant. After my confession as night birb that had followed Lía, she was probably doomed already.

The rest of Mafia members probably jumped on the BW at any time after I revealed Lía.

I believe we could townread L'Belle, purplecicada, Venus, Caimie and Cataline.

In my scum list, I'd place C.Breakfast (constantly trying to pin suspicions on people), Ross (as I discussed yesterday) and Bok (he's usually quite hard to read, and the comment quoted above makes me think he could be trying to mislead us).