• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Sparkin'

Which is why I asked the vigilante.

You're focusing on numbers, rather than speculating who could be.

Nicki is mafia.

@Vigilante this is my request.

• Global Mods

> Nicki is mafia.

Oh, how I wish. You're actually wrong this time, dear~

Before I forget:

[eliminate] Bean.

This is the first time I've focused on something other than people's behaviour. I'm amused that you'd even consider the possibility of me being maf.

I mean, I'm only gonna be here for a little bit longer anyway (heading on holiday starting tomorrow), so if Amine's not got a replacement ready I'll probably be modkilled anyway.

Sorry phone died, long uno game, movies, I haven’t read too deeply but

because Bean did not move last night he is confirmed Not Vigilante. 

I too thought that the game was p much solved, due to the numbers and rcs buuuut I didn’t really crunch the numbers so I’m not sure. If you are true, thank you Venus. Heh, I hope I didn’t bother you all.

• Global Mods

Bean's "lack" of movement means he is either mafia or someone without a power role (aka vanilla). So, by lynching Bean, we do not hold any risk of accidentally lynching a power role townie -- even though I previously said before all townie roles are valuable. If Bean is not Mafia then we have a small list of those who could be. Of course, this means that I am included in this list (if we're going by the logic of "suspicious" people or those who haven't roleclaimed). The list includes the same three Sparks previously mentioned.

Please don't state your target, Cat, but I want you to choose wisely next night phase so you can possibly confirm somebody tomorrow.

Doc, your target tonight will probably make all the difference in the next day phase.

*nino voice* I’ll do my best!!

If I, live to see the next day. Will the Doc assist me, I hope so! Also I hope the Vigi does well too!!

❤️❤️❤️

I really tried to do a good job.

with my role and stirring up convo. I hope we can close this out. I hope I don’t mess up...

any way. we have a day ahead before the night (that sounds weird)

Why not talk some more!

As the day neared its end, the survinving birbs surrounded bean as he was eating some worms, unaware of his surroundings. And with the combined power of the good birbs, the bean flicked out of existence!! :^)

Sosobean is dead, he was the jaanitooorr

Night 4

@Seal flicked out of existence because he didnt post rip.

The vigilante swore to avange his falled comrades, and end the mafia. he searched deep in the forest until he finally came face to face with the ninja. he readied his gun and aimed. the ninja wasnt fast enough and as the bullet pierced his head he thought about what he wasnt mafia

Ross is dead he was the dead birb/ninja

since the mmafia have been eliminated the Town wins

list of players:

Venus; doctor

Nicki: vigilante

Alaris: watcher

Dive->Seal: city birb

Caimie: spicy birb

L'Belle: gutsy birb

Filthy: edgy birb

Archeric: angel

Mr Kightly: lyncher