Birb mafia (Epilogue)

Anime

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey Venus, are you just deflecting cause you know Bean's the dedbirb? He hasn't even said anything yet :3

But hey hey, if you want yours truely to look into both of you later you got it!

• Global Mods

I don't think Sparks would avoid voting a fellow mafia member if he was also mafia. That'd just make it too obvious for him.

Though I think his behaviour's a little odd, because I personally didn't see anything scummy in Caimie's behaviour enough to have a vote on her.

Also a bit sus of Michel's vote on Caimie because he wanted to "even the votes out".... why are you voting for someone who didn't look suspicious in the first place? I kind of get your reasoning, but why would you even out the votes by voting for someone who isn't sus?

Part of me wants to agree with Cat (on the whole Sparks "deflecting" a vote on Bean when he hasn't said anything yet), but maybe that's not the case at all.

Didn't you and Alaris have some kind of plan involving Bean, @Cataline? What happened? Because it looks like your actions today are based on the result of something that happened.

Yea it's weird but also Silencer was outed by Alaris (so everyone just can straight agree) and Bok was  a roleless mafia so no one really defended him cause it'd be to dangerous if they were caught. The only thing going for Venus I can recall at the top of my head is when Lia voted him out before the RC, but that might also make him Janitor>Ninja just because Ninja would keep me and the late Alaris' role at bay and would be worse to lose. Especially w less Mafia.

Alaris just tried to confirm me if being Tracker, but he's out so we can get no confirmation from him. But as you can clearly see there has been no counterclaim. :3 Of course, I theoretically could be Mafia trying to snuff out the true Tracker. But I only say so cause I have confidence you believer my RC. And if did it totes failed, too wasteful w vigilante alive too easy snipe. Besides, that would be a thing Bok would do, not the Ninja and uh, maybe Janitor. Not that useful I think?

Edit: Oh yes obviously Bean didn't move, if I saw him I'd lie and say he didn't but not focus my fire on him. He has a possibility to be Mafia.

• Global Mods

I personally think it would be dumb for the potential real Tracker to counterclaim you this early in the game, of course in the event that you were actually mafia. I'm not saying I don't believe your claim, just that I would find it dumb for the real one to CC in that scenario.

I would suggest that you don't air out your targets. Because in the event they are mafia, they just won't carry out the kill which deems your action useless. I wouldn't air your targets even after the Ninja has been taken care of for the same reason.

It could be possible that Bean was the one carrying out the kill, However, if we think of the scenario that the doctor saved the mafia's target, it would make perfect sense as to why you didn't see Bean move. I think it's also likely you wouldn't have seen him move even if his kill did go through because of the fact the Ninja is still alive. This is in the event that Bean is mafia, though. Why am I never confident enough with reads? gdi.

Air out? I have no idea what that is.. Or what you mean. Sorry Cat is bad at calcing. All I know is that my ability w Ninja around is to tell who has the *possibility* of being Mafia or Vanilla Town. 

And worse comes to worse if they get good use of the target list I'm creating. Well there are a lot of people who have RC'd so at least it looks decently good. Right..?

Anyways my TOP suspects are:

Bean, Venus, and L'belle. One of yous is town, one of yous prollllly has a role. but Rossy and Nicki I will still watch. ❤️❤️ 

• Global Mods

You can watch me all you like fufu. There won't be anything interesting, though~

Also air out = openly tell people who you're targeting. :3

• Global Mods

@L'Belle Even so, you could have brought up the fact someone else was acting sus. I'm not trying to hardcore defend Caimie here, so if it looks that way I'll apologise, but I legit never saw anything suspicious come from Caimie and if I'm confident someone is town, I'll stand by that fact.

Even if you didn't like the votes against Bean, you could've brought up that point. But you just asked why and voted for someone else to even out the votes. We literally have a slight lead with Bean right now, thanks to Cat, and it seems you're avoiding that lead. Give us your thoughts about the game and players involved.