Birb mafia (Epilogue)

Anime

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Caimie has just been largely quiet in the games she's played, I've noticed.

Sorry I haven't really been contributing too much, I just haven't had much to add to Lia and Knightly's thoughts.

On top of that, nobody's setting off warning bells in my head, and my vote won't change things at this point so Im going to vote Eric like everyone else seems to be doing

[Eliminate] Eric

The town birbs had a meeting and agreed that @Archeric was guilty. They set his house on fire, cut off both of his wings and threw him to drown into the sea

Archeric is dead, he was cold birb-angel.

also the other votes: 4 votes on filthy, 1 on walpurgis, 2 on dive, 1 on venus

@L'Belle and @Jason Grace 1 warning for each >:[

Night 1

except for Archeric's murder, its a peaceful night, birbs are resting in their houses, enjoying a good night's sleep

Once again, the group of four took the blanket of darkness as an opportunity to strike. Discussing who to fell next in a separate tree, other birbs were waking, keeping tabs on others. Eventually, furtive as the gently breeze, one flew, striking a poor seagull, though leaving the corpse in clear view.

Just before the dawn, the night birb, returning from its watch, found the body, emitting a squeal so loud, all the birbs awoke prematurely.

Andracass is dead she was Town

Day 2

28 minutes ago, Filthy Casual said:

Quite the unfortunate turn of events. Having said that, having spoken to the eternity that is emptiness, I now know who to vote for...

[Eliminate] Filthy Casual

Hm?

[Eliminate] Filthy Casual

If I had to guess, Alaris, Filthy's the hot birb that was attached to Andracass, and is now trying to get himself lynched so he can still win. Just a theory, but seems logical.

OK, 1 death means either:

1) Vigi didn't shoot, mafia were unblocked

2) Vigi did shoot, mafia were blocked in some way (either Drunk or doctor healing the target)

3) Both Vigi and Mafia went for Andracass.

I'm inclined to believe it's option 1, personally, if only because I don't think Vigi would waste their only shot on someone who wasn't a clear scum, which IMO Cass wasn't. But who knows, really.

Imo Amine's text hints that it was the maf that performed the kill, and the 'keeping tabs on others' line makes me think somebody may have found something important. If anyone found anything pointing towards a maf member, please share, because we do still have a doctor.

I'll vote Filthy once everyone has spoken, and if we don't have a clear maf member to lynch. 

Since Dive was presumably silenced yesterday, what's your input about what happened the last day? 

• Global Mods

If the vigi really only has one shot, I presume they're going to save it until someone really suspicious slips up. Though, I kind of question why they only have one bullet Amine's copying skills are great.

I'm going to say that the only option really is that mafia definitely killed Cass, because she's proven to be quite good as town and mafia wouldn't want someone like her standing in their way. inb4 someone scumreads me for this comment lol

Yo, Bok, I'm a little bit sus of your idea. Whilst it's true that there's still a doctor around, this is only gonna make the mafia target others who aren't the ones with information (meaning a much higher probability that we'll lose the doctor or lose important roles because the doctor is healing someone who can find information).

I'll probably put more thoughts in later. I'm a bit confused as to why Filthy wants to get himself lynched, but I suppose that's a thing I'll deal with much later. I want to see what happens during this day phase before I throw myself into it.

Hello, guys. I was silenced or "muted" yesterday, hence, not being able to speak at all in the previous day phase. I'm completely exhausted with late dismissal at school and other responsibilities, so I'll be giving my thoughts on specific matters tomorrow.

Nicki, it's only if someone has information that can point us in the right direction. And I mean, Mafia are going to (presumably) kill every night anyways, so baiting them towards or away from specific people can work in our favor with the doctor still around preventing kills. Pls don't reveal yourself if you haven't found anything, that would be bad.

Also Venus??? Dive already explained his silence. Why the vote?