Birb mafia (Epilogue)

Anime

Night 0

It was a late Sunday evening, as the birbs were released from the aviary. One by one the fluttered like silk, some even soaring away from their previous home. It was clear most were confused, but one nefarious group of four gathered beneath a stormy cloud, eyes darting to and fro.

The evening was quite, no one died, town birbs slept peacefully, and the evil birbs plotted their next move in the shadows.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So. Three scenarios fellow birbs. 

A: the docbirb saves da day

B: Drunk, hic, saved da day by blocking scum

C; Drunk blocked the target

D; They are playing mind games and didn't kill anyone

F: They forgot to kill. 

First day dilemma, huh? I hate random voting...

10 minutes ago, DigitalAmber said:

So. Three scenarios fellow birbs. 

A: the docbirb saves da day

B: Drunk, hic, saved da day by blocking scum

C; Drunk blocked the target

D; They are playing mind games and didn't kill anyone

F: They forgot to kill. 

I think the most likely option is E 🙃

I'm fairly certain that's a nurse thing, yeah. Also I think it'd say if they were protected in the role description, but IDRK.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Some clarification from our host might be helpful.

Forgetting/deciding not to kill seems dumb. I'm sure the kill was blocked in some way. Maybe discovering who was/wasn't muted if anyone can help us gain some insight on who the mafia is.

Too little activity in the thread so far. 

• Global Mods

The Drunk roleblocks the person they visit. This doesn't prevent any actions being used on that person, that is a Nurse-specific thing (as mentioned previously). There is a Doctor in the setup, I believe. So it's either possible the person in charge of last night's kill got roleblocked or their target was healed.

Captain, that is how Bean usually plays Mafia. Nobody can ever get a clear read of him usually.

I'm a bit suspicious of the 2 votes on Lía. I can understand maybe Bean's is random because I, personally, can't understand his reads. But for Filthy to stack a vote seems really odd to me. Especially on the first day. Care to explain? It seems Caimie beat me to a vote, albeit mine would have been a pressure vote.

This thread seems really quiet. Voting without many posts to work off of ain't a good thing, so I'mma hold off for now.

Did anything happen to anybody last night important enough to be noted?

TFW lil bit tempted to vote for Filthy just to stop the downer talk

Gonna put my thoughts here now in case I'm away for any of the birb on birb action later on.

Anyway, due to the lack of any bodies present during the night, we can assume 2 things, with a few potential explanations for each:

1) The Vigilante did not kill anyone

1a) The Vigilante chose not to shoot today.

1b) The Vigilante was blocked by the drunk today.

1c) The Vigilante's target was healed by the doctor.

2) The mafia did not kill anyone either

2a) The mafia chose not to kill anyone

2b) The mafia was blocked by the drunk

2c) The mafia's target was healed by the doctor

Between these options, my inclinations are to believe in 1a (since with a once per game shot and no information to go off of, making a shot would be odd) and 2c (since I were a drunk who'd found a mafia member on the first attempt, I'dve been doing more to push suspicion onto someone, which I haven't particularly seen thus far).

Initial personal inclination based on thread is that Bean's hot birb targetted at Lia, and Filthy's a little sus for joining the vote so suddenly. Caimie's also acting a little erratically, but I'm not 100% certain how to interpret it yet.

Not gonna put a vote up yet, though, since I want more time for discussion to develop first, and very little's been said overall IMO.

I am hesitant to just vote for filthy as he could just be townie acting weird and giving the mafia easy bw, however he is acting really weird. Despite the fact that we have little info I think it is important to try to make some reads. I am slightly suspicious of Lia (for saying we need more posts and then not making them) and Captain Breakfast (voting and babbling with little rhyme or reason (although this could just be cause he is new)). 

Edited by Mr. Knightly