Pokemon Reborn Pentaop is Here

nepeta100

8 minutes ago, DemICE said:

Why did they get the slightly unstable community release tho..  impatient much ?

the same reason other people of the community got it? I mean it is technically the most recent version so for them play it is not too surprising

6 minutes ago, Azeria said:

An explanation suggested a long while back that Ame liked was that in the battle between Solaris and Amaria, Solaris' Tyranitar had used a Superpower or two already, so it's attack had been lowered enough for Amaria to survive it.

That. . . works actually. I kinda wish it was implied in the game itself, because otherwise it's just Amaria taking a full strength Superpower to the face and shrugging it off. Which makes Solaris leaving all the more appropriate considering he would understandibly be unnerved by that. 

7 minutes ago, DemICE said:

Why did they get the slightly unstable community release tho..  impatient much ?

To be fair, the team is a LONG ways off from hitting the actual Episode 18 content so that may help? That and they may not know that these initial releases are a bit buggy. 

That Espeon hit so hard because it heard you talking shit about Glaceon :]

"He has a Garchomp?" - famous, but thankfully not last words.

I enjoy their reactions to stuff in the game more and more, it was fun to hear them lose their shit at seeing Absol before Shade's gym, or at Amy taking that Superpower. (Good thing it wasn't a contrary Malamar, eh?)

Also, lucky them (or, well, only lucky Twit now I guess) for still getting Magneton before the axe hit it, lolol. Now that the key is no longer post-renovation...

I guess it'd be worth letting them know to download the public release for E18 once it's out, should be any day now, anyway, I assume.

• Veterans

It will be their last words when they get to Pyrous :]

This episode was kinda fun to watch. Quite like the voice they gave Solaris, fits him. Better than the one they used underneath the staircase at least.

21 minutes ago, Teto said:

God, that lemonade overdose. This Gothitelle will get diabetes.

I just hope that Nexus' Toxicroak haven't Dry Skin this whole time. I don't know if they mentioned it during this painful PP stall.

It had poison point unfortunately lel

1 hour ago, Azeria said:

It will be their last words when they get to Pyrous :]

This episode was kinda fun to watch. Quite like the voice they gave Solaris, fits him. Better than the one they used underneath the staircase at least.

That K'ano voice was originally for Sirius. Looks like they got them mixed up. Don't mind that tho

1 hour ago, Teto said:

God, that lemonade overdose. This Gothitelle will get diabetes.

I just hope that Nexus' Toxicroak haven't Dry Skin this whole time. I don't know if they mentioned it during this painful PP stall.

I would've been laughing if that was the case. He would've raged at that XD

That was a fun episode to watch. 

3 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

It's cute that they thought the screen in shades gym was forshadowing the factory...

Very cute indeed. >:]

Also Nexus should've just let Gothitelle fall at that point. Also, I am surprised they did as well as they did against PULSE Muk. GoldMember went down to the boost in power (from discharge) due to the field effects. It wasn't a min/max roll like Nappy said it was though. They should definitely be looking at the field notes from time to time so they can get an idea of field effects, and hopefully casualities will be less. *in before Garchomp*

They didn't figure out the trick with ground types and that Muk which is kinda sad (and I mean I'm legit kinda sad they didn't, I don't mean that I think it was pathetic).

8 hours ago, DreamblitzX said:

It's cute that they thought the screen in shades gym was forshadowing the factory...

Bless them for their concern towards Amaria but I'm surprised they thought it was foreshadowing the factory considering Titania also appears on that same screen

3 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

Nexus once Amy started talking about Tania: Nah I don't like her anymore.

Boy, like you ever stood a chance, she has the hots for woman

Nexus is salty. But still, he'll probably recover when he sees Serra or Ciel

Just now, Abyssreaper99 said:

Nexus is salty. But still, he'll probably recover when he sees Aya, Serra or Ciel

he'll recover once he sees Kiki or Cain, probably

7 hours ago, Abyssreaper99 said:

Bless them for their concern towards Amaria but I'm surprised they thought it was foreshadowing the factory considering Titania also appears on that same screen

They thought it was foreshadowing the Garchomp. I don’t think they realized Amaria appeared.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Wolfox said:

Nexus once Amy started talking about Tania: Nah I don't like her anymore.

Boy, like you ever stood a chance, she has the hots for woman

once he finds out shes playing for the other team he'll probably want Titania to.

Personally I am a bit annoyed with no matter what age the girls are, they get reduced to, that, everytime they show up.

On a different note, I am looking forward to Serra and Terra (hah) the most, for Serra to beat them good, and for Terra to 1337 them good.

Nappy: Intimidates Defiant Primeape, loses Pokemon. Sends out another Pokemon with Intimidate.

Edit: Looks like Cal's next episode. Welp, they already learned that fire types are real powerful if given some boosts. I don't expect them to lose, but Cal is quite strong.

Edited by wcv

Nexus and his love for Pyukumuku was adorable. I'm so happy he got one. 

I also am really excited for Jay to be using Minun since you don't see it used that often. 

and that defiant Primeape...well, with the defiant raise in attack, I don't think much was living that cross chop anyways.