[Epilogue] A Trip down Memory Lane

Eh, lemme understand What's going on with the discussion about KC. 🤔

So Jace claims that he tried to nominate Purple. Uhmmm, Does that mean he voted for a maf? Oh, I shouldn't wonder because ikr that Mafia won't be too smart to claim that publicly. Nvm

Yikes, Quoting is broken like always. 😭

BTW Candy I understood by going through the current discussion that the court disbands at most when it has two members thereby nulling your statement that the king will remain with only one maf by killing his own members. Again, I could misunderstand that so nvm.

Jace even claims that the king is killing their own members. Huh, does that mean Nick is a court member? 🤔

OwO, Thanks Alistair considering how dumb I'm, I can relax now. =] 

What's the need to read only Alphagar's comment at first? T.T

Edited by Paul25
Minor corrections

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, YinYang9705 said:

wait, who did we vote as king again?

This is an excerpt from Nick's post which may be the answer for you:

During the first night, the King picks a player to be a part of the court. Furthermore, the living players privately PM me with the name of someone they'd like to make a part of the court. The 2 players with the most votes are appointed to the court. If the King or the King's appointed player happens to be one of the Top, the next players with the most votes are appointed.

Just now, Paul25 said:

This is an excerpt from Nick's post which may be the answer for you:

During the first night, the King picks a player to be a part of the court. Furthermore, the living players privately PM me with the name of someone they'd like to make a part of the court. The 2 players with the most votes are appointed to the court. If the King or the King's appointed player happens to be one of the Top, the next players with the most votes are appointed.

So then who's the king?

i never stated that the court is killing its own members i just had that thought cause the person i nominated died and i would be a good idea to do cause you would guarantee at least one mafia kill

and if that wasn't an idea they had thought about now it something for them to think over

(i just do not want a repeat of witches coven mafia)

2 minutes ago, Filthy Casual said:

Paul is currently the king, I think.

Your preconceived notion need not necessarily be true.

Quoting's working for me now. Huh

🙄

3 minutes ago, Filthy Casual said:

So then who's the king?

How am I supposed to know this. 🤔

3 minutes ago, Jace Stormkirk said:

i never stated that the court is killing its own members i just had that thought cause the person i nominated died and i would be a good idea to do cause you would guarantee at least one mafia kill

and if that wasn't an idea they had thought about now it something for them to think over

(i just do not want a repeat of witches coven mafia)

Oh, nvm. I blindly followed Candy's post lol.

The only dead one so far that could be mafia is Hypurr. Purple is confirmed town.

@Paul25 I am not part of the KC. 

I was attacked, but there has already been a mafia kill. So we're thinking about the possible culprits that attacked me.

KC is a possibility. If it was them, then they are not killing off KC members. 

I'll wait for people to speak, because right now the same people are talking and we don't have any valuable info yet.

If the King gets some form of protection from their council, it would be nice if they had info to share and could help us lynch someone.

~~~

2 hours ago, YinYang9705 said:

wait, who did we vote as king again?

Is this a Monty Python reference?

@Alaris since mafia can coordinate votes to vote for one person, while the townies can't, it would be naive to think that mafia didn't all vote for the same person to secure a place in KC. Not guaranteed but statistically speaking, highly likely. If we want to win this, we should be more pessimistic too.