[OUTDATED - CHECK PINNED TOPICS] V10 - Rejuvenation Bug Reporting Thread

Zumi

So, I am doing the Missing Children quest and I spoke to Jenny at the hospital and Ana went to find Nurse Joy. 

But I couldn't find her anywhere and I saw a video and she should be standing in front of the hospital.

So, I lost to the rift Garbodor the first time, and now I have two options, which result in the same thing, not being able to move or do anything at all. It depends where I enter the cut scene, the patch on the left or the patch on the right. When I enter from the left patch, I walk up to the Garbodor but that's, I am not able to move and the game doesn't react to any buttons I press. When I enter from the right patch I walk on the Garbodor and when I battle it, I'm on the rock wall, not being able to move or get down after the battle. I already saved after I lost hat first time, so I don't know what to do.

I uploaded my save file too, so if you want to check it our, feel free

Game.rxdata

West Gearen Gym: Attempting attempting to contact Jan, before battling gym:(I stood to the right of the machine) locks the game. Repeatedly sounds like character is running into a wall. Only action able to be performed is quick save. 

West Gearen Power Plant: During Help Center Quest: Scientist stands on the same space as player character and is invisible beneath during dialogue with demon/scientist/Narcissa. 

Cheers

I know the list says that ANA's sprite issues are fixed, but I recall still having issues with her changing to Marianette the last time I tried to play her. In the Lava-hopping puzzle in the manor, she would always change to Marianette permanently, no matter what I did.

Me again; Got to the part of the game where you get alternate outfits, only it doesn't show anywhere except my overworld sprite. In battle and on my trainer card, nothing has changed. Don't know if this is a bug, or if art for the outfits just doesn't exist yet, but felt like I'd bring it up.

On 10/20/2018 at 5:47 PM, rayquazaplz said:

In Darklight Cave choosing to tag with Flora. In the end I can't talk to her she won't interact(3rd pic) so the game is stuck. If you know a way around please help me I've left my rxdata here too. (edit): i ended up using an older save file after all

rej bug.png

Game.rxdata

This happened to me too just now. Is there any way around it or is there a newer patch where this is fixed?

I am stuck in the Darklight Cavern at the Erin puzzle. She's Basically blocking the ladder/staircase So I can't physically progress through the game and finish the puzzle. 

I read around and found out that this is a common bug/issue . However is there a way around this? or Am i legit stuck in there forever?

Game.rxdata

Edited by Lunaheart
spelling error

So I finished the main storyline of v10, and I was walking around, and everytime I try to enter route 7 from Grand Dream City, I get this(pic below):

I did finish the Oshawott quest ( I have him on my pc) but this appears now and I get stuck. ( the text keep repeating, I can't move, I just have to exit the game). So for now, route 7 is inaccessible to me

bug rejuv.jpg

In Evergreen Cave [North] there is a strength puzzle where we need to push a bolder into a certain hole.

If I enter this hole, I find myself standing on a frozen lake. This is where I am supposed to throw the bolder in in order to break the ice.

But if I enter from any other hole, i find myself in the same cave with the ice already broken, even though I never pushed down the bolder.

After pushing the bolder into it, i am no longer able to enter the cave where i can fish. Instead I will always end up in the cave with the frozen lake.

This bug is really minor, but when you petal dance on a pokemon with rough skin, you take damage, petal dance is a special move not physical. not sure if this is just an instance but i took rough skin  damage when my venasuar used petal dance on a gabite

Okay so when I was looking for ways to grind for money in Rejuvenation I ran into Dr. Jenkel's laboratory. The place in East Gearen where you went to purify a shadow Pokemon the first time (for most) and also the area where you can revisit other areas. I realized that I could battle SEC over and over again in Caratos Incident's dream sequence and get money. I was going to keep my mouth shut as this seems quite broken but I still wanted an easy way to get money to make my life easier but then I found a bug combined with this making money collection completely broken making me feel bad for abusing it.

Basically for some reason after SEC self destructs you can stand on top of his used to be position and continue to spam battle him for all eternity. Also I can walk through the rock a little bit to the right above me when spam battling SEC if you care about that. And I have checked, I keep all money collected upon leaving. That's why I have 170k.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I got a big problem here:

I lost vs this garbodor at west garen sewers, and when i come back to fight him, the scene seems to be bugged. When I step in, to fight him, one of two things happens:

1 - The character goes autommatically towards a wall and I keep hearing the sound of the character bumping against it, without being able to do anything else

2 - The character steps forward autommatically and stops right on top (not in front, but on top) of garbodor. The usual talk between Melia and Venam goes normally, and before I start the fight, the character moves 2/3 steps foward into a position that shouldn't be accessible in the map. Once I win the fight against garbodor, i can't use any controls.

So yeah...I'm pretty stuck right here. Please help!!

1.JPG

2.JPG

Edited by Leontief_9
Add images

In the environment in Darchlight Forest, one of the trainers had an Audino which tried to use Secret Power on me. However, there's seems to be an issue with this environment's Secret Power effect, since I got the following error message:

Spoiler

---------------------------
Pokemon Rejuvenation
[Pokemon Rejuvenation V10]
Exception: ArgumentError
PokeBattle_MoveEffects:5221:in `pbSleep'
PokeBattle_MoveEffects:5221:in `pbAdditionalEffect'
PokeBattle_Battler:4489:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'
PokeBattle_Battler:4366:in `each'
PokeBattle_Battler:4366:in `pbProcessMoveAgainstTarget'
PokeBattle_Battler:5269:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:5221:in `loop'
PokeBattle_Battler:5272:in `pbUseMove'
PokeBattle_Battler:6194:in `pbProcessTurn'
PokeBattle_Battler:6193:in `logonerr'

This exception was logged in
C:\Users\user\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation\errorlog.txt.
Press Ctrl+C to copy this message to the clipboard.
OK   

I also had an issue in Goldenwood Forest. I decided to save the second Gyarados fight for much later and went to the forest after I got surf. I surfed across the lake to get to where it spawns faster, but the Gyarados wasn't there. I then starting walking back to the entrance and got a message saying that there is a disturbance on the lake (as I was coming from the lake). I tried to go back to its spawn point, but nothing happened, which makes me think that I bugged this event by surfing.

Other than those issues, it's been a great game, and I'm looking forward to E11.

15 hours ago, Titanium-Oshawott95 said:

There's this huge bug inside Darchlight Cave. When you encounter a certain grunt inside the cave, an error will pop up and the game will close. It won't let me battle him and continue the game any further. :C I believe a lot of people are encountering the same problem.

You need to update your game by downloading and applying the latest patch. It should be resolved then