Rejuvenation Modular Modpack [V12.1]

Dreamy

5 hours ago, Kixur said:

Just checked, and the mods work with V13's Scripts.rxdata file, for those curious.

Thank you for this, was waiting for an update or confirmation before playing! 😀

Well, some of them do, anyway... TypeBattleIcons is fine, and ShowStatBoosts is mostly fine except for the crit chance (but also somewhat redundant with V13's new features), but WildEncounterRates is very much not working. Those are the only ones I've been able to test so far.

4 hours ago, Trumpet of Doom said:

Well, some of them do, anyway... TypeBattleIcons is fine, and ShowStatBoosts is mostly fine except for the crit chance (but also somewhat redundant with V13's new features), but WildEncounterRates is very much not working. Those are the only ones I've been able to test so far.

Couldn't get it to work at all, game gives some sort of error on loading up.

Just gave up and decided to play anyways.  Hoping there will be an update in the future for the mod pack and debug mode xD

• Global Mods

Yeah a lot of these are going to be broken / buggy with how much the scripts have changed, so use at your own risk and make sure you're not using any mods if reporting bugs to avoid pointless hassle for the dev team. not sure when there will be the time to properly update this.

27 minutes ago, Lspaceship said:

Does WildEncounterRates work with V13?

Needs to be updated to Gen 8, but otherwise, yes. Just don't do what I did and forget that you need a mon with either Run Away or a Smoke Ball in the first slot in your party in order for it to do anything.

If you want, you can do the update yourself by copying over the necessary 15 lines from Scripts\PokemonEncounters.rb.

1 minute ago, Trumpet of Doom said:

Needs to be updated to Gen 8, but otherwise, yes. Just don't do what I did and forget that you need a mon with either Run Away or a Smoke Ball in the first slot in your party in order for it to do anything.

If you want, you can do the update yourself by copying over the necessary 15 lines from Scripts\PokemonEncounters.rb.

Ah, so I can't use it to farm gen 8 mons except by fiddling with code and possibly destroying everything. Understood, thanks!

5 minutes ago, Lspaceship said:

Ah, so I can't use it to farm gen 8 mons except by fiddling with code and possibly destroying everything. Understood, thanks!

You can use it to farm Gen 8 mons just fine, the only change has to do with a few abilities. You know how Magnet Pull increases the rate at which you encounter Steel-types? Yeah, like, five other abilities now do similar things as of SwSh.

Just now, Trumpet of Doom said:

You can use it to farm Gen 8 mons just fine, the only change has to do with a few abilities. You know how Magnet Pull increases the rate at which you encounter Steel-types? Yeah, like, five other abilities now do similar things as of SwSh.

I.....was not aware and now should do research.

12 hours ago, LuckyHawk said:

will we get a v13 modpack? It was superr helpful!!!🥺

Aironfaar hasn't been on the forums since 2019, Dream and Aiedail are active, and Waynolt hasn't been on the forums since April.

And I read something that they need special PBS files to update the mods?  Which the devs haven't release yet.  Although one of the lovely active modders can correct me if I'm wrong xD