V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

Hello , I need help with two things please.

First i am also missing anju's pendant so if someone could add it to my bag it would help ( Do you have to collect it in new versions to progress or is it a hidden item?)

Secondly i saw someone post here about the gearen city bug? If they mean the bug where the PC runs up a building and gets stuck then if its possible to fix that it would also help me. If thats not something you can fix here i will wait for the bug fix patch no problem

Thanks in advance i dont know when i will be back :P

Game.rxdata

Edited by Gardevoir4president
spelling mistakes

I'm currently stuck at the part where the MC and Melia just finish talking to Vivian, and after Melia disappears I try to go after Vivian who went through the water. I thought I had to use surf to get to where she is, but I can't do that nor can I proceed into the water by walking. So I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm just missing something, but some help would appreciated. 

c.PNGGame.rxdata

10 hours ago, Oquora said:

Hello my character sprites have changed. for example on my trainer's card I think I have Amber's character rather than my own. Also sometimes the wrong characters appear when i enter battle.

Game.rxdata

oquora.rxdata

9 hours ago, MintMan said:

I seem to have encountered the same Gearen City bug as several other people. If I could be assisted, it would be most appreciated.

Game.rxdata

If you have a save of before getting stuck I would appreciate it.

3 hours ago, AlexieTheAbra said:

And now my game crashes  every time I try to do a gym battle

game.rxdata

Alexie.rxdata

1 hour ago, Norman Guy said:

I'm currently stuck at the part where the MC and Melia just finish talking to Vivian, and after Melia disappears I try to go after Vivian who went through the water. I thought I had to use surf to get to where she is, but I can't do that nor can I proceed into the water by walking. So I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm just missing something, but some help would appreciated. 

c.PNGGame.rxdata

dontforgettoremovethefollowerbeforeupdatingnexttime.rxdata

1 hour ago, TehJohnnu said:

So it seems the Oshawott side quest is impossible to complete with the new V10 change of Darchlight Woods, so can you get this damn Oshawott away from me, thanks.

Game.rxdata

TehJohnnu.rxdata

• Like 1

I guess Anju's Pendant appeared as a key item in v9 coz I searched and never got such a cutscene in v8 (I've been playing rejuv from its v8 time). So, can anyone add that item for me?? Also, pls explain what it is and what different storylines, if any, it might create.

Game.rxdata

Come across another problem with the help quest Tropius... the quest won't start normally and I think it's because I went and found the bandit in the weird shack before starting the quest , he told me he was giving me an egg but then I never received anything. 

Game.rxdata

Edited by Oquora