V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

Hello, I have been experiencing few problems on the game after updating to Version 10. When I surf and land on the land my character jumps 2 steps instead of one. So I get stuck on literally everything after landing. Also When I enter the research building on Route 2 and exit it my game just gets stuck.. I have no idea which is causing the problem and if its in my files or something.  I have saved this in front of the building which I said and there is also some water closeby.

Edit: Also I always get stuck when entering East Gearen city (the part where the rain station and gym are. Game goes on some dialogue, I walk up and get stuck.

game.rxdata

14 minutes ago, MintMan said:

Hello. I am unsure if this is a bug or I am just missing something completely obvious, but it is telling me that I can't use surf when I have someone with me, despite there being absolutely nobody following me. It seems that I am stuck. Please help, thank you.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

11 minutes ago, Unzki said:

Hello, I have been experiencing few problems on the game after updating to Version 10. When I surf and land on the land my character jumps 2 steps instead of one. So I get stuck on literally everything after landing. Also When I enter the research building on Route 2 and exit it my game just gets stuck.. I have no idea which is causing the problem and if its in my files or something.  I have saved this in front of the building which I said and there is also some water closeby.

game.rxdata

I've tested it a bit and the surf landing seems normal, so try redownloading.

About the research center: report it in the bug reporting thread if no one else has yet and use the entrance on the left instead.

9 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

I've tested it a bit and the surf landing seems normal, so try redownloading.

About the research center: report it in the bug reporting thread if no one else has yet and use the entrance on the left instead.

Okay, new gamefiles fixed the surfing problem but not the research center problem.. Tho I didn't notice the surf path there before so I am saved anyway :) Thank you. The problem with the Gearen city persist tho. Some Eric talks about some letter delivery and that causes the problem. That at least has been posted to the bug thread so I guess I will be waiting for a patch on that one.

1 hour ago, walpurgis said:

I need a save file of before entering that map.

The problem is the game autosaved at the moment I got in the truck, so I can't do anything.

EDIT: I did not see that sayia already replied, so thank you very much, it works!

Edited by vivaCH
Reply not seen before

when i try to go into the gearen laboratory, i get the repeated message "This Healing Star is deactivated" that i can't exit out of.

for quick reference i started episode 10 in a pokemart, then moved here because i was having issues with my character sprite on my trainer card and read i could fix it there. so. whoops.

Game.rxdata

Spoiler

I Can't win this battle, i always lose for this Damn Krokorok, he never misses and its super Fast :/ anyone can help me? (the only "solution" its to stay still, but i want to know what happens if i beat him!)

Game.rxdata

Edited by Fantas
i found a way to solve one of the problems

14 hours ago, AlexieTheAbra said:

I am having the  same  Gearen city issue as forementioned

game.rxdata

abra.rxdata

11 hours ago, luminates said:

when i try to go into the gearen laboratory, i get the repeated message "This Healing Star is deactivated" that i can't exit out of.

for quick reference i started episode 10 in a pokemart, then moved here because i was having issues with my character sprite on my trainer card and read i could fix it there. so. whoops.

Game.rxdata

luminate.rxdata

11 hours ago, ManuelJaramillo526 said:

Saved in Evergreen Forest and now my save won't load. I can hear the music play but I get an error and the game automatically closes when I hit ok.

Game.rxdata

Error.JPG

10 hours ago, Fantas said:
  Hide contents

I Can't win this battle, i always lose for this Damn Krokorok, he never misses and its super Fast :/ anyone can help me? (the only "solution" its to stay still, but i want to know what happens if i beat him!)

Game.rxdata

just a very minor dialogue change

23 minutes ago, Sayia said:

@ManuelJaramillo526 Just delete your Game RPGXP Data and rename the latest one to "Game".

You don't lose your saved data, don't worry.

I know that, I just would prefer picking up where I left off than starting off from after I got badge 10, since I don't have any backups for badge 11 or 12.

EDIT: I loaded up one of my Badge 10 backups that wasn't in the train to see where it would place me and now it looks I'm stuck again. After getting my bearings, I went back to Route 7 through the teleporter and I'm trying to go to the part of the route with Saki's machine where everybody says there going to look for Erin who went to find Aelita but the scene triggers when I enter that part of the route and softlocks when its over. I'm going to try an earlier badge 10 backup but it's really starting to seem like I'm stuck between a rock and hard place.

Edited by ManuelJaramillo526

15 minutes ago, ManuelJaramillo526 said:

I know that, I just would prefer picking up where I left off than starting off from after I got badge 10.

I hope this works. If so then go to options and set the backup limit to a higher number so this doesn't happen again.

spriteset error.rxdata

8 minutes ago, roberthavins said:

hey I try to battle anji but some thing pops up and I can't battle her help 

Game.rxdata

Try this.

Game.rxdata

Hi, so I was originally playing as Ana, but after playing as Maria for a minute when saving Luca at the chrysalia manor, she became my character. I want to keep playing as Ana, so I would appreciate it if someone could change my character back. 

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.09749ddd064a11a329ed032051507690.PNG

Game.rxdata

Got stuck in this hole with Oshawott and I dont see anyway out, I tried to get my Pokemon to all faint but that just led to a bug where I was in an infinite text loop with Oshawott. If you could get me out of the cave somehow that'd be great, thank you

Game.rxdata