V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

14 minutes ago, coldscars said:

Since Bewear is unattackble by most attacks ( error msg) , as well him not being able to hit himself while confused. Could u patch this so i can proceed?

game.rxdata

I'm sorry, but you will have to wait until a patch is released. I can't fix that by altering your save file.

8 hours ago, walpurgis said:
12 hours ago, AlexieTheAbra said:

And now my game crashes  every time I try to do a gym battle

game.rxdata

Alexie.rxdata

Yet another time you saved the day. Now I have  a  strange question, If I played without getting in the gym battle or switched to v9 for the gym battle then back  to v10 and have a  save  that I  caught  new pokemon that I want to train up in preparation for the next gym how would I get them Back?

3 minutes ago, AlexieTheAbra said:

Yet another time you saved the day. Now I have  a  strange question, If I played without getting in the gym battle or switched to v9 for the gym battle then back  to v10 and have a  save  that I  caught  new pokemon that I want to train up in preparation for the next gym how would I get them Back?

Well, you can take the save in which you caught the pokemon and use that one, but I would have to do the thing again so you don't have the same error once you have to battle a gym (it takes me like a couple of minutes and I'm here right now so no problem).

6 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

Well, you can take the save in which you caught the pokemon and use that one, but I would have to do the thing again so you don't have the same error once you have to battle a gym (it takes me like a couple of minutes and I'm here right now so no problem).

you are a life saver

le.rxdata

25 minutes ago, AlexieTheAbra said:

you are a life saver

le.rxdata

le.rxdata

25 minutes ago, Iset said:

Erick has me hostage like so many others. XD I'm not asking for the bug itself to be fixed, but, if anyone could move me out from Gearen City, and into Grand Dream, I would appreciate it.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 18/03/2018 at 3:47 PM, The12thSpaz said:

Hey Im using a V9 save whenever I enter the right side of east Gearen a dialog box pops up and walks me into a wall, Im on latest download of V10 any help would be nice thanks

Reveal hidden contents

54cf45dbe4.png2352900d57.png

game.rxdata

Really Sorry to be back again I now have this problem where now I'm on a roof.

Game.rxdata

Hello

A few days ago i posted my save file here because of the east gearen bug that repositions you and then the game freezes.Now im playing on another of my save files and i encountered the same bug plus when i try to enter the Gearen Lab a message appears saying that the healing star is deactivated locking me in the same message forever ( music can still be heard ). Could someone please fix it?

Save file:

Game.rxdata

Thank you in advance

13 hours ago, Stranl said:

The game says I can't surf because I'm with somebody even though I'm not. I'm at the part where you have to surf to Vivian and Melia after coming back through time.

Game.rxdata

stranl - forgot to disable followers.rxdat

12 hours ago, roberthavins said:

hey can some one fix this plz I can't progress with this plz help

Game.rxdata

Hmmmm the problem here is not your save, the event that initiates the battle when you have been defeated once seems to keep the old trainer classes. Since it's a minor change and it totally stops you from going forward I took the liberty to correct it. Put this in the data folder of your game (and don't worry, if something goes wrong, which I doubt because I tested it, you have your save safely uploaded here) Map225.rxdata

28 minutes ago, Pozyher said:

Hello

A few days ago i posted my save file here because of the east gearen bug that repositions you and then the game freezes.Now im playing on another of my save files and i encountered the same bug plus when i try to enter the Gearen Lab a message appears saying that the healing star is deactivated locking me in the same message forever ( music can still be heard ). Could someone please fix it?

Save file:

Game.rxdata

Thank you in advance

Pozyher - Healing star and love quest.rxdata

37 minutes ago, bigboyotr said:

I have this bug:Softlock with the main quest if you've completed Ana's quest up to the Hospital of Hope part.Game.rxdata

ninjad by sayia

3 minutes ago, MetalZard27 said:

I am in Gearen Lab and i get the message "This Healing Star is deactivated.." The message wont go away and i am stuck in place. Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

stranl - forgot to disable followers.rxdat

Hmmmm the problem here is not your save, the event that initiates the battle when you have been defeated once seems to keep the old trainer classes. Since it's a minor change and it totally stops you from going forward I took the liberty to correct it. Put this in the data folder of your game (and don't worry, if something goes wrong, which I doubt because I tested it, you have your save safely uploaded here) Map225.rxdata

Pozyher - Healing star and love quest.rxdata

ninjad by sayia

Game.rxdata

Thank you :D