V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

The same Spooky problem as I've seen before here with Eric forcing your character to scale a building. Backing up did not work.

Game.rxdata

13 hours ago, thatvalentine said:

The same Spooky problem as I've seen before here with Eric forcing your character to scale a building. Backing up did not work.

Game.rxdata

also this when i open my save

Spooky Error.PNG

7 hours ago, BBCRadio1 said:

Having the same issue as someone in the bug reporting thread where I get stuck in an endless cutscene upon entering a room in Darchlight caves

Game.rxdata

Appareantly you save file is corrupted. Please use backup and send it again so we can fix it for you ;)

Here's the guide how to do it:

@roberthavins You entered wrong code, right one is: 4589758

Try with this code from beggining ;)

I'm flooded right now, so I'll quote all your posts now so you know I'm on it and so I can organize it a bit better. I'll be adding the fixed save files/the solution to your problem to this post as soon as I figure it out (hopefully over the course of the next half hour). Please understand and have patience. Done.

14 hours ago, Lucky98 said:

I'm in Darchlight Cave (trying to leave now). When I try to enter the next room, my trainer keeps going and won't stop even after he hits a wall. Could someone please help me?

Game.rxdata

Lucky.rxdata

13 hours ago, IonRud said:

I'm at Mount Valor and lost on the first try against Geara and Zetta. Since then the game always stops when I try to refight them.

Thank you in advance.

Game.rxdata

You will have to either revert to an earlier save file and beat them the first time, wait for an official patch that solves that to be released orrr use this mini patch I did myself (it won't create any negative issues, but I'll understand if you don't trust it) Map225.rxdata

12 hours ago, Cyphre said:

Game.rxdata

Hello, i cant surf with the Oshawott and progress, can someone help?

cyphre.rxdata

12 hours ago, Talinugget said:

I've just tried using the file and redownloading  the game, but neither worked. 

I have no idea what's going on here because I don't see the error happening at all at my end. The only thing I can think of is that maybe you applied the patch for Where Love Lies into V10.

12 hours ago, Matthew_1878 said:

happens every time I click on my profile where it shows badges game time etc....

game.rxdata

help pls 2.png

Same as above.

11 hours ago, pikeo10 said:

I beat all the Bladestar grunts in Darchlight Caves and when I try and enter the next area my game forces me to move and locks me into a wall forever.

Game.rxdata

pikeo10.rxdata

11 hours ago, thatvalentine said:

also this when i open my save

Spooky Error.PNG

If the game closes after that then 

If it opens and works normally just save, close and reopen.

2 hours ago, Ntheking said:

This is my v9 file tried loading it on version 10 but everytime it gives me the error

script 'PokemonField line 1812; NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method 'name' for nil:NilClass

Tried fixing it and couldn't can someone help ?

Game.rxdata

I tell you the same I told Tallinugget: I have no idea what's going on here because I don't see the error happening at all at my end. The only thing I can think of is that maybe you applied the patch for Where Love Lies into V10.

1 hour ago, BBCRadio1 said:

Not sure which backup you want so here is my most recent one.

1641 - AnimeFan06 - 75h 28m - 9 badges.rxdata

bbcradio1.rxdata

1 hour ago, AndreiBlack said:

It crashes at the trainer battle in front of me, saying something along the lines of "trainer doesn't have 2 unfainted pokemon.  I am in darklight cave. Please help :3

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Edited by walpurgis

The endless cutscene was fixed but now I can't progress with the story as after I leave the caves nothing happens (supposed to be something involving Florin and Flora?).

The dialogue from people near/on the train hasn't changed either and the other characters are nowhere to be found.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Edited by BBCRadio1

19 minutes ago, BBCRadio1 said:

The endless cutscene was fixed but now I can't progress with the story as after I leave the caves nothing happens (supposed to be something involving Florin and Flora?).

The dialogue from people near/on the train hasn't changed either and the other characters are nowhere to be found.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

my bad

game.rxdata

@Lucky98 @pikeo10 I messed up with yours as well.

Lucky.rxdata

pikeo10.rxdata

Well, before pressing a series of buttons you put an ore into the furnace.
Then in-game text says "Take the Black Shard out of the furnace after hitting red for the third time (ergo after button 5), this counts as the 6-th button press". 
However it gives you Black Shard at the moment you place the ore inside the furnace, leaving it useless, since it has to be taken out as the 6-th action. 

Took me long to reply since i was checking if i could get it wrong, but the game very clearly says i shouldnt have the Shard until i take it out of the furnace manually. 

2 hours ago, mg98 said:

Game.rxdata

Im stuck in the police station building in the judicial district. I cant move anywhere, nor open the menu, but quick save works (used it and now im stuck there :/ )

Done!

https://files.fm/u/6tncvsjn#_

@coldscars Done ;)

https://files.fm/u/5duvwyzu#_

@thatvalentine The problem no longer exist in your save file :D But if you planning to start new game be sure to download the patch when Jan released it.

4 hours ago, Cyphre said:

Well, before pressing a series of buttons you put an ore into the furnace.
Then in-game text says "Take the Black Shard out of the furnace after hitting red for the third time (ergo after button 5), this counts as the 6-th button press". 
However it gives you Black Shard at the moment you place the ore inside the furnace, leaving it useless, since it has to be taken out as the 6-th action. 

Took me long to reply since i was checking if i could get it wrong, but the game very clearly says i shouldnt have the Shard until i take it out of the furnace manually. 

It doesn't matter, just follow the steps and it will work. If it works or not doesn't deppend on the item, code-wise it's the exact same black shard, but following the steps makes a couple of variables reach a determinate value, which is what determines if the thing works.

1 hour ago, Matthew_1878 said:

my original problem is fixed however now I have this error

game.rxdata

Untitled.png

I have no idea what's going on here, as the game works perfectly on my end. Let's see if this does something

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

4 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

It doesn't matter, just follow the steps and it will work. If it works or not doesn't deppend on the item, code-wise it's the exact same black shard, but following the steps makes a couple of variables reach a determinate value, which is what determines if the thing works.

Yes, well, people PM'd me how to do it by inserting double the amount of buttons, that creates 2 Erins, so this was weird, but i passed it. 

However, encountered more common problem again, this time with infinite walking into the wall in the cave ^^"

6 minutes ago, Cyphre said:

Game.rxdata

Yes, well, people PM'd me how to do it by inserting double the amount of buttons, that creates 2 Erins, so this was weird, but i passed it. 

However, encountered more common problem again, this time with infinite walking into the wall in the cave ^^"

oh, rip, I'm glad to hear that, it took me a while to answer

Game.rxdata