V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

On 3/24/2018 at 8:04 AM, walpurgis said:

Did you only have one backup? In that case I'm sorry, I'm afraid I can't do anything for your save.

Edit: if restarting from scratch is too much of a hassle you can always ask for a save that is at a similar point and I can edit the character, name, etc to make it the closest to your lost save file possible.

I have a bunch. Thing is it says the mapping is the reason I couldn't continue. I thought the memory could fix it but it didn't. 

So, I am in the Darchlight Caves and before I even started the mirror puzzle I already got the item into my bag. But as soon as I use the mirror my character freezes and I can't do a thing. If I try to do the puzzle, it doesn't work at all. Please help me! I already tried using older save files, but as soon as I am in the caves I always magically get the mirror in my bag.

Game.rxdata

Edited by IonRud

1 hour ago, Coyuz said:

Game freezes in the magnolia theatre after Nancy spots you.

Here's my save file, thanks for the help!

game.rxdata

Map is corrupted. Please create a backup save file, and send it here so why can fix this. Here's the guide how to create a backup:

7 hours ago, Atracreama said:

I have a bunch. Thing is it says the mapping is the reason I couldn't continue. I thought the memory could fix it but it didn't. 

All of them? Send me a couple of recent ones so I can look better into this. 

2 hours ago, IonRud said:

So, I am in the Darchlight Caves and before I even started the mirror puzzle I already got the item into my bag. But as soon as I use the mirror my character freezes and I can't do a thing. If I try to do the puzzle, it doesn't work at all. Please help me! I already tried using older save files, but as soon as I am in the caves I always magically get the mirror in my bag.

Game.rxdata

Have you tried doing the puzzle before using the mirror?

51 minutes ago, Coyuz said:

Here is my most recent backup.

659 - PepoThink - 58h 32m - 10 badges.rxdata

I also fixed your sprite.

game.rxdata

2 hours ago, honeybutterfly said:

I'm in Wispy Tower's "Forsaken Laboratories". I have a problem when trying to go up the stairs (both on the left side and on the right side), the screen just goes black and I can't even open the menu

Game.rxdata

I opened your file and I was totally able to go up the stairs. Have you tried waiting for the black screen to go away? Maybe it's just lag. If not then I have no idea, maybe try redownloading?

game.rxdata

17 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

I opened your file and I was totally able to go up the stairs. Have you tried waiting for the black screen to go away? Maybe it's just lag. If not then I have no idea, maybe try redownloading?

game.rxdata

I figured it out, it was the mod from reborn semi-converted to rejuvenation. I turned it off and now it works.

Thank you anyway!

9 hours ago, IonRud said:

So I tried going back with another save file. Before I was on the train I didn't have the Darchlight Mirror in my bag, by now it suddenly appeared without me even being in the Darchlight Cave yet.

Game.rxdata

25 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

This issue is fixed in the current patch. The download is at the bottom of this post.

Oh sorry, I was sure I am playing on the newest version. I didn't see the patch until now