V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

11 minutes ago, EdgyProtagonist said:

Pardon my ignorance but where is Axis High? It's been a long time since I last played.

it's the first location you have to go to in V10's story, north of the big bulding

• Like 1

10 hours ago, walpurgis said:

It's probably the mod, but reverting to V9 considering how different it is from V10 could cause some issues too, so if you are going to do it just do it carefully. (btw i love your gigalith's nickname)

Game.rxdata

Thank you so much! Also every time I see them out I laugh haha. I can't even remember why I nicknamed it this but I'm glad I did :)

I was teleported to darchlight caves after the

Spoiler

groudon battle

due to a bug and after installing the patch I crash upon trying to load the save

5ab5843f8b745_crashmessage.png.98f50b9e9b49502dc0b076937cbc42e6.png

If possible can I be reset to before the battle or at least to where the fight takes place.

Game.rxdata is too big to upload so I put it on dropbox

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lrxot3x5ijiil0p/Game.rxdata?dl=0

3 hours ago, vava4429 said:

I got teleported into darklight cave after beating cera's groudon and i'm pretty sure that's not normal (or this game changed a lot more than i thought from v9 to v10 XD) 

Game.rxdata

vava.rxdata

2 hours ago, Zumba said:

Hey. I´m having the same issue too. And unfortunately he is unavoidable. Could someone please help me?

Game.rxdata

zumba.rxdata

39 minutes ago, BBCRadio1 said:

I was teleported to darchlight caves after the

Reveal hidden contents

groudon battle

due to a bug and after installing the patch I crash upon trying to load the save

5ab5843f8b745_crashmessage.png.98f50b9e9b49502dc0b076937cbc42e6.png

If possible can I be reset to before the battle or at least to where the fight takes place.

Game.rxdata is too big to upload so I put it on dropbox

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lrxot3x5ijiil0p/Game.rxdata?dl=0

your file seems to be corrupted, use a backup and send me your file again once you get the bug

35 minutes ago, Cylia said:

I'm sorry, but I also have the problem that I'm being teleported to Darclight Cave after the fight with Cera. I'd be rly grateful, if someone is able to fix it.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

2 hours ago, Atracreama said:

I updated it and saved when the game asked if I wanted to save. It now says unable to continue because of mapping. is there a way to revert it and try again?

Game.rxdata

6 hours ago, Atracreama said:

I tried using the back up save and it still said I couldn't continue sadly. 

Did you only have one backup? In that case I'm sorry, I'm afraid I can't do anything for your save.

Edit: if restarting from scratch is too much of a hassle you can always ask for a save that is at a similar point and I can edit the character, name, etc to make it the closest to your lost save file possible.