V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

• Global Mods

Finished V10 and I do not have Anju's Pendant due to my save being started around V5, if someone could put it in my bag i would much appreciate it.

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, NivellaQ87 said:

So right after huey comes and tells us that lavender has been released from the hospital and everyone quick travels over, I apparently get sat down inside the tree. If I could be sat near it instead, that would be lovely.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, AlexieTheAbra said:

Thank  you much friend of friends 

friend of friends? o.o

you are welcome haha

44 minutes ago, roberthavins said:

can anyone fix this my character was original male but when I fixed my save it was female

Game.rxdata

When I open your game you have the male sprite (?)

capture079.jpg.05c479ad3776a7320815e1f8d228e48e.jpgcapture080.jpg.480588ec60a5807ec07b65836d93a84c.jpg

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Sayia said:

thx for the pendant got that part done now but... 

i fuck up 30min later stupid auto save... why did it went on i never put it on now i got frozen at the police department... even though i manualy save before because i knew there was a chance of that happening auto save screw me... anyone can fix this? 

Game.rxdata

So after the cutscene about the gift box in the rose theatre, huey comes and tell everyone that lavender has been discharged then after the cutscene my game just froze all of the sudden the same thing happens if I try to go to hospital of hope before the cutscene

pls help

Game.rxdata