V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

Just now, Sayia said:

@Pozyher

Where exactly is the problem? I checked your save file and everything seems to be okay..

Every time i try to enter east part of east gearen there is a cutscene(just dialogue) and then im moved some tiles upwards and then im stuck.I cant do anything,but the music still goes on.same problem if i take the train from route 2 to enter as well.

4 minutes ago, Sayia said:

@Pozyher I'm sorry.. I don't know where is problem, because this dialogue didn't show up for me :(

Same oproblem with your save file @The12thSpaz. I just can't help you guys there..

No worries :)  Hopefuly a patch will be realesed for this.

If i may ask something,i just started a new save file ( i always do when a new release comes out just so i can check the changes),will this happen to my new save file as well or is it something that happens only to pre V10 save files?

2 hours ago, bernag said:

hello everyon i was just trying to start the v10 rejuvenation and after i saw that pop up of the error that was mentioned at the beggining that isnt an error i got this 

so what should i do

just in case im gonna include my savefile

and now whenever i try to enter it just instant closes

error.JPG

Game.rxdata

You had a soundtrack that doesn't exist anymore playing on the pokenav.

Game.rxdata

2 hours ago, uberle said:

Ok, my actual Game rx thing isn't saved with all my V10 progress for some reason

So instead I uploaded a back up, I hope you can still fix it

My problem is whenever I try to face the V10 gym leader I get an error and the game crashes right before the battle begins when the VS thing would appear

The trainer sprites don't update correctly when going from V9 to V10, that seems to be the cause of the error. Go to Axis High and talk to the npc in front of the fountain to solve this. 

47 minutes ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

Will post it here again, cause think choose the wrong topic^^

Found an bug... While starting to battle against Dimensional Rift Ferrothorn

sxqhjscvl17.jpg

Can somebody help me?

Game.rxdata

Same as above. Talking to the npc in front of the fountain in Axis High should solve this.

29 minutes ago, roberthavins said:

every time I open the application this appers afb5366ad4da0b6d1fdf07f40f249973.pngand even if I keep clicking ok and I get to the title screen and sleact the game it just pops up again plz help 

Game.rxdata

That looks like a corrupted file, you will have to use a backup. These instructions are for Reborn, but the procedure is practically the same for Rejuvenation.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sayia said:

@Pozyher I have no idea, but I feel like this my by general game bug..

Just in case - please report this to Bug Reporting Thread if you have not done it yet.

Alright,thank you :) 

Edit: @Sayia , sorry for bothering you again. I didnt encounter this bug on my new save file so it might be a pre V10 save files issue.

27 minutes ago, walpurgis said:

You had a soundtrack that doesn't exist anymore playing on the pokenav.

Game.rxdata

The trainer sprites don't update correctly when going from V9 to V10, that seems to be the cause of the error. Go to Axis High and talk to the npc in front of the fountain to solve this. 

Same as above. Talking to the npc in front of the fountain in Axis High should solve this.

That looks like a corrupted file, you will have to use a backup. These instructions are for Reborn, but the procedure is practically the same for Rejuvenation.

Can you show me an image from where to go?

Totally don't know where the Axis High is...

What's happened is that I was using the followers mod on v9, and when I switched to v10, I forgot to disable followers. Now, on v10, I can no longer surf on a part that requires using surf (i.e getting to vivian/melia). Is there any way you can fix my save? Once again, I'm sorry to bother you with this stupid stuff. I have backups anyways but I was a few hours into v10 so I was hoping to get all that progress back.

I'm getting the same error as Evening Star when I try to use surf.

Thanks in advance!

Game.rxdata

3 hours ago, The12thSpaz said:

Hey Im using a V9 save whenever I enter the right side of east Gearen a dialog box pops up and walks me into a wall, Im on latest download of V10 any help would be nice thanks

Reveal hidden contents

54cf45dbe4.png2352900d57.png

game.rxdata

12th.rxdata

3 hours ago, Pozyher said:

Same problem as The12thSpaz

pozyher.rxdata

3 hours ago, vivaCH said:

Hello,

I have also the same problem as The12thSpaz.

Here's my save file

Thank you :)

Game.rxdata

I need a save file of before entering that map.

2 hours ago, EveningStar said:

Unsure if this is a bug or save file fix, I'm sorry, but whenever I try to surf I get this pop up

unknown.png?width=400&height=81

I've tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling, but this continues to happen, and I can't advance because of it.

Game.rxdata

You forgot to disable the follower pokemon, I think.

surf.rxdata

Spoiler

Thanks so much, @Sayia! Unfortunately, I'm back with another problem which is really infamous in this thread it seems... it's about the love letter bug, preventing me from getting that EV reducing berry child. If anyone could possibly fix it i would be very grateful!

Game.rxdata

20 minutes ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

Can you show me an image from where to go?

Totally don't know where the Axis High is...

Go north from the big building.

12 minutes ago, ChikiChar said:

What's happened is that I was using the followers mod on v9, and when I switched to v10, I forgot to disable followers. Now, on v10, I can no longer surf on a part that requires using surf (i.e getting to vivian/melia). Is there any way you can fix my save? Once again, I'm sorry to bother you with this stupid stuff. I have backups anyways but I was a few hours into v10 so I was hoping to get all that progress back.

I'm getting the same error as Evening Star when I try to use surf.

Thanks in advance!

Game.rxdata

surf2.rxdata

10 minutes ago, Maneeee said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Thanks so much, @Sayia! Unfortunately, I'm back with another problem which is really infamous in this thread it seems... it's about the love letter bug, preventing me from getting that EV reducing berry child. If anyone could possibly fix it i would be very grateful!

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

@walpurgis North of the Central Building in GDC?

There are only the cops who don't let me in the next area...

Reveal hidden contents

zqmehahhb25.jpghcjlfxqel64.jpg

my bad, it seems that you can't go there yet 

sprite.rxdata

7 minutes ago, Luligod said:

hi im stuck in the police station Game.rxdata

5aaec44eccd81_frozengame.PNG.4ef6aa770bedac4a960712b21b987b45.PNG

I'm sorry, but I don't think I can fix that. Go to an earlier save file and avoid entering there until a patch that solves that problem is released.

11 minutes ago, Luligod said:

hi im stuck in the police station Game.rxdata

5aaec44eccd81_frozengame.PNG.4ef6aa770bedac4a960712b21b987b45.PNG

You can wait until the officer goes twho more tiles up and the finish the dialogue and he will leave.someone mention this in the first or second page of this thread

Hello. I am unsure if this is a bug or I am just missing something completely obvious, but it is telling me that I can't use surf when I have someone with me, despite there being absolutely nobody following me. It seems that I am stuck. Please help, thank you.

Game.rxdata

13 minutes ago, Pozyher said:

You can wait until the officer goes twho more tiles up and the finish the dialogue and he will leave.someone mention this in the first or second page of this thread

thanks that help me :)