The 'That Feel When' topic

Amethyst

tfw your parents yell at you for doing "bad" in classes you paid for yourself, because your HS was full of slackers who stalled the class as much as possible, so your GPA was stupidly high from learning literally nothing.

tfw they legitimately repeat the same things every time (almost word-for-word), and then ask "Why do you look annoyed?"

tfw they would probably blame it on Reborn (if they knew of it), just because they think I'm "smart" from a dumb HS system.

In all honesty, they'd rather cast me as a drug addict than accept me not being exactly as smart as they want me to be. Among other given "causes" they thought of.

Edited by Cobalt996

TFW you try to keep a friendship with someone but they choose to ignore all your efforts so that when you start to ignore them they suddenly get pissed and do everything they can to be a jerk whenever they see you.

TFW you try to keep a friendship with someone but they choose to ignore all your efforts so that when you start to ignore them they suddenly get pissed and do everything they can to be a jerk whenever they see you.

That really sucks to hear that. Hope you can get away from these people Swamp.

Also tfw playing SSF4 3D edition and Lite flashbacks. It's a good game, but online it's so trash especially in lite on. You will have to play campy for winning matches a lot or with baits example.

Also TFW Shing is an inch from death for insulting Magnezone

:]

Tfw everyone getting me.

Give it da offensive moveset without only Electric/Steel that is viable that is more than 80 base stat power. And Volcanion is better at getting rid of steel mons as it's only magnezone niche and reason in OU o u. Pls don't my lilligant tho ;_; :]

Also i gave pine/zumi/azery a compliment anyway. They are worse than NU anyway. They are somewhere worse than never use that it don't have a meaning. Aren't smogon enough.

*Me runs away with speed boost ability