The 'That Feel When' topic

Amethyst

TFW you get 59% on last years equivalent maths exam to the one you're doing tomorrow, and you go into full out panic mode.

Then you look on the front cover and see a note from your teacher saying that we shouldn't expect to do well as they made the test way too hard last year and the average was 41% so if we passed we were going really well... I'm really glad I saw that bit!

This is an advanced stream too, so the average is usually in the high 90s.

• Upvote 1

TFW back to college...

I graduated with a bachelors, was gone for 5 years, and then went back again last fall. You don't even know.

tfw your father sends you on a quest to pick up a program that turns out to be the national treasure of another country. Way to go, dad.

#MMBN2problems

• Upvote 1

tfw you fluctuate between eating wayyyy too much junk food only, eating wayyyy too much but only 3 times a day, only drinking water, only eating fruits (mainly oranges), or just nOT EAT AT ALL

TFW the school debating captains decide making a compulsory random 2 hour debating training after school would be fun. The activities include: them lecturing us on things they are qualified to lecture about >>

That feel when you finally beat a boss that you had to grind for and almost completely quit the game because of it.

That feel when you remember it was just the first boss.

TFW you're curious about which boss is mentioned here

Which one was it?