The 'That Feel When' topic

Amethyst

tfw you have a lot to do but you don't know which to do first so you end up not doing anything at all

Start somewhere and stop whenever you need to take a break. Try focusing on one thing at a time, it'll help to not get overwhelmed.

TFW your director decides to use I Saw the Sign as the music that plays at interval, and assumes we don't know it, then when it plays during rehearsal is confused when we all burst into song.

• Developers

TFW you want to die because finals week is actually finals month in your program

TFW you're sort of glad you're not the only one, but at the same time bummed because other people have to suffer through the same hell

TFW Shing is everywhere.

That isn't compared to past fam.

tfw exams are this week

Good luck Aero. My sister have the same too, so hope you will do it =)

TFW aaaaAAAAAAAA

Pretty much people that have exams.

Tfw trying to style in for glory, but SD'd for being try hard.

i wish i could post this in the til topic but unfortunately this is a monthly event so clearly i'm not learning: tfw you think you're starting to lose too much weight so you decide to eat an entire chocolate cake all by yourself and as a result get so nauseous that you don't eat anything for the next 36 hours