The 'That Feel When' topic

Amethyst

Tfw you go to 3 clothing shops and you like everything in there.

Tfw you have eaten chocolate but you go to the pastry shop and realize you want to eat everything that has got chocolate in it. (*-*)

• Upvote 1

TFW your dogs are completely loony.

Today one of 'em brought me a lizard and deposited it in my lap. It was still alive, although it had shed its tail to try and escape with it as a decoy, but obviously my dog didn't fall for that. And it expects me to be delighted with its endeavour.

It's such a dumb, goofy, lovable dog.

tfw you trust your dog and let her into the house, feed her a small piece of waffle and some banana, and she goes and pees on the floor when you look away for a while

you come into my house and i trust you, and you diss my trust. how dare you, dog

Your Charizard is poorly trained, Ash.

TFW you're grateful that your dog doesn't behave like Zephy's. My dogs may be assiduously persistent in bringing me garden critters, despite repeated assurances that the market for the same is sluggish or even non-existent, but at least they're not incontinent!

she's just... not an indoor dog, guys orz she's always out in the garage, and my family here haven't actually trained her to pee in a certain area, and her owner's too afraid of disciplining her.

tfw zeph got the best posts

and also the best dog

i made my dog in the Sims pee on a Sim once too

• Upvote 1

TFW so many awesome games are coming but you most likely won't get to play them any time soon because you will be in the military by the time the games are released.

Have fun at boot camp. If you do pugils or grappling at all, kick some ass for me.

Tfw the last bit of your gift you once had has slipped away, down a long winding river of mainstream mind numbing that in the end will surely result in the waterfall that will swiftly crush your dreams with cruel, and unfeeling haste.

Tfw I seriously don't know what the hell I just said. No wonder I was "most negative in class 2014-15 year"

Edited by Absol-lutelty awesome!