The 'That Feel When' topic

Amethyst

tfw you find out that your step brother stole most of the family jewlery and tried lying his way out by just saying "I didn't steal it" when he's done stuff similiar to that several times before. Got kicked out permanently afterwards. Christ what is wrong with him, glad he's no longer at my dad's house anymore.

tfw you find out that your step brother stole most of the family jewlery and tried lying his way out by just saying "I didn't steal it" when he's done stuff similiar to that several times before. Got kicked out permanently afterwards. Christ what is wrong with him, glad he's no longer at my dad's house anymore.

Sounds like one of my cousins *sigh*

TFW everything in your life is currently going pretty good and all of your friends have the opposite going on.

....seriously you should've been focusing on college but noooooo you just decided to wait till senior year to get serious about shit gj guys.

TFW I really dislike this new Cortana thing on W10. It just gave me a notification saying "Need to know whether you need a jacket, how to say "I love you" in Danish, or how tall is the Sydney Opera House? Just ask"

Why would I need to know these things (other than the jacket one but then I could, i dunno, go outside)?

That fucking feel when you reach your mental limit with this fucking stupid election cycle trying to figure out how and why people could be so fucking stupid as to vote for an idiot like Trump with no experience, no real policies, no morals, no brain!!!!! I've actually seen a comment today in which someone says they are sick of lying, fake politicians and they're voting for Trump because he's "real", the problem with that being his "realness" is just as bad as the negative traits politicians try to hide about themselves. I've seen pundits on TV bend over backwards trying to defend him and justify what he does and says day after day after motherfucking day and APPARENTLY HALF THE FUCKING COUNTRY is full of dumb cunts who will excuse literally anything about him because he's the republican nominee or because they just like him or because they actually think failure businessman can lead this country better than someone with three decades of experience. Even if you hate her guts, you still have to vote for her! This is even worse than voting Reagan into office! At least Reagan had some government experience before he ran! He has the backing of every neo-Nazi, neo-Confederate, white supremacist, and KKK member in the fucking country and leads among the uneducated white voters who pick their president not based off policy or beliefs or ideals or ability but whether or not they can see themselves having a fucking beer with them. Trump is benefiting from the same trade deals you hate so much! His shit is made in China and Mexico!

"Oh, the politicians have no clue what they're doing we need a businessman in office to fix America"

AMERICA DOESN'T NEED THAT KIND OF FIXING! A COUNTRY IS NOT A CORPORATION AND SHOULD NOT BE RUN LIKE ONE; PEOPLE'S LIVES ARE IN THE EQUATION HERE. HOW DO YOU EXPECT THAT KIND OF SYSTEM TO HELP PEOPLE WHEN A BUSINESS'S MAIN AND ONLY GOAL IS TO MAKE MONEY AT ALL COSTS?! THIS IS NOT A GAME, IT'S THE FUTURE OF THE FUCKING COUNTRY, YOU IGNORANT SACKS OF HORSE SHIT!

I am so fucking done with the human race right now, a bunch of brain dead apes running around thinking they know everything, thinking they know better than actual experts who have an education and who devote their entire lives and careers to becoming professionals at something and actually know what the fuck they're talking about; a mindless horde of idiots who will swallow or believe anything so long as you convince them that it's good for them which isn't hard to do because they don't FUCKING THINK for more than two seconds a day! This species is the worst thing to ever crawl its way out of the primordial muck and disgrace the universe with its existence and I have never felt more shame and rage at being a part of it. I just want this fucking election to be over, for Hillary to win, and for Trump and all his fucking brainless supporters to disappear back into the cesspool of society so we can be done with this crap already. I legitimately did not think it was possible to hate people this much, but then again, I didn't think an idiot of this magnitude would have gotten this close to the presidency.

Tfw you realize that you're engaging in a political debate but you aren't even old enough to vote.

And nirvash, this isn't directed as an attack, but there is a good reason that more than half of America doesn't trust Hillary :/

Edited by Absol-lutelty awesome!

tfw you mess up badly on a midterm exam due to the site crashing multiple times which screws you out of time, but then after being depressed for an hour or so you decide to look back to see what questions you got wrong and see that multiple attempts can be made on the exam and you end up getting a much better score!

1.Tfw your maths teacher says that if you get a 4,9/10 or a 5/10 you fail the practicals and in order to pass you need 5,1/10 and above.

2.Tfw your maths teacher keeps rambling on about his colleagues and insults them behind their backs for like an hour, in every lesson.

3.Tfw the aforementioned teacher delays giving us out the maths results and the due date was like 10 days ago. #uni_teacher_frustration

tfw when you are allergic to dogs, and have to keep your sister's dog for a few days. So you expect to get sick because of dog hair, and indeed you get sick but not because of the dog. Simply because you caught a cold.

Then the allergy kicks in.

Tfw some of our customers have been calling me"Miss/Ma'am" when addressing me from behind.

Then they realise I'm a guy once I turn around and face them. : /

Does my back really resemble that of a lady's?

;-;

Edited by Alchemia Chan