Newt

@Alaris What I observe by looking at your previous roles is that 

1) You're more interested in learning what roles does the town people have than in discussing who could be mafia.  

2) You were defending Dive's innocence when it was already obvious that he was mafia.

3) You seem to be smart enough to assume that any of the points above aren't intentional.

Aside from that, I know that your role can't be roleblocked so you have either a time traveler role or the oracle role, but I'll discard that last one since I don't see a logical reason why you would be hiding that. I'm almost certain that you're not the doctor either. That only leaves the time traveler stalker, the time traveler lawyer, the time traveler assassin and the time traveler strongman. 50/50 and if you have either of the two possible town roles I don't really mind sacrificing you.

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, walpurgis said:

@Alaris What I observe by looking at your previous roles is that 

1) You're more interested in learning what roles does the town people have than in discussing who could be mafia.  

2) You were defending Dive's innocence when it was already obvious that he was mafia.

3) You seem to be smart enough to assume that any of the points above aren't intentional.

Aside from that, I know that your role can't be roleblocked so you have either a time traveler role or the oracle role, but I'll discard that last one since I don't see a logical reason why you would be hiding that. I'm almost certain that you're not the doctor either. That only leaves the time traveler stalker, the time traveler lawyer, the time traveler assassin and the time traveler strongman. 50/50 and if you have either of the two possible town roles I don't really mind sacrificing you.

You're wrong. There's a possibility you have not considered.

It's remarkable how you only show the part of the message that is convenient for your argument. If he didn't have the gun, why would I tell him to shoot you?

That's because the rest of it is irrelevant. It is worded in this way simply to convey a hidden message. 

I too told him to shoot, had he had a gun. Threatening to use it is not something town would do.

As for your hidden message and the general predicament against you: 

I saw the whole message when I re-read it. You can't blame me for noticing my own name at first glance. 

Can't blame me for believing you're mafia, when you try to target me, when I'm clearly town.

Adding to that your pursuit against me right now, when I have presented town with Dive's role, doesn't improve your case.
Add to that the effort to create guilt upon @walpurgis

Your love for encryption is apparent. Dive tried to talk you out of it, and I believe he did so to protect you.

Of couse now I know you're the mortician, but yesterday I didn't. You didn't show any evidence to make me think you were innocent. I'm not pursuing you anymore. I just said yesterday I thought you were mafia because no particular reason, and that's why I didn't say it out loud.

You gave yourself away, assuming you're even telling the truth. Whether you're mafia or not, you've been quite the topic. I'd rather not have everyone hide around this argument forever so we can find more scum, so how about this. We lynch you, and if you truly are town, we'll get the Lawyer to save you.

[Vote] Alaris

This is, of course, unless the Jailer admits to blocking Alaris last night.

@Anti_Hero I'm assuming that Nick is RC'ing Mortician, who then identified Dive's role (if I had to guess).

Anyway, I find Alaris' rebuttal to the points walpurgis made lackluster, and the way they framed their role (that it was not a threat to the mafia) makes me inclined to believe it is either a) a mafia role, or b ) a role we can risk losing to check for the former. Add to that the defence of Dive from the previous day and arguments with a now town-proven Nick, and I can't currently see a better choice.

[Eliminate] Alaris

I would prefer not to say my role, but let's just say that Nick and I are both capable of coming to the same conclusion without being mafia and without counterclaiming our roles. Also, I can agree for now with the vote, though if possible information gathered as to a more assured target could prove better. 

[ELIMINATE] - ALARIS

Hmm, can we believe Alaris? Well the statement of his chosen protection is a bold move. Do we have any other ideas for targets? (Back to work so, gonna UNVOTE for now, hopefully I'll be able to see progress during my break in a few hours)

UNVOTE - ALARIS

@Megagun You can return to the start of the day. I provided info that Dive was the Fabricator. You can say I had already roleclaimed. 

Given I have already done damage to the mafia, by ensuring there won't be fake vests from now on, I can say I have fullfilled a great part of my role. 

I still request medical coverage, yet it has to come after Lykos's revival.

Your plea for ignorance, makes me suspicious.

Guest Sparkin'

The logical thing to assume is that the fake item given was a gun and it was already used by Alisae

4. The Fabricator - Each night you may choose to give a fake vest or a fake gun to someone.

The post about Alisae's death had a part that looked like they tried to shoot someone but they died instead.

So, even so, all the other guns and vests are real.

Another thing that just by saying it might put me at risk is saying that unless the Supplier has only been giving out vests, the players who've a gun and haven't used it yet are suspicious, as I think they're hiding it. I think that we'd be better off shooting someone we suspect before lynching them. We have a lot of time to lynch, but we never know whether the player with a gun will die or not.

So, please use the gun given to you to shoot a player that everyone suspects, rather than hiding it, or the person with the gun may be a mafia saving the gun for shooting later (Not talking about the Sheriff, but rather about the Supplier's guns. Nick confirmed that there was a fabricator, so it wouldn't make sense for all the guns & vests to be fake)

As for Alaris, I've nothing to say. If Alaris manages somehow to survive, I'll have to test my night action on him to see if he's saying the truth.